PDA

View Full Version : Part I of our life, Pattie's version. LOL!

TrueGemini'sWife GG
04-29-2005, 10:22 PM
Last night I had the opportunity to do a complete transformation for Gem. She got dressed, put on her ash blonde wig, (thank you so much DanaJ!) and let me do her make-up. This is the third time I have done it, but the first time I actually got it right. The first two times I made the mistake of doing Gem's as I do my own. With a GG, less is always more, but with a CDer? More is better, so I followed my revelation and did Gem's make-up.
OMG!!!
It was amazing to see this happen right before my eyes! With every layer, I could see him vanish and her appear! When I was finished, I had to pick my jaw up off the floor, several times. She was just stunning! Hair done, make-up done, beautiful sea green dress on that I bought her not too long ago...
I could not believe that this beautiful woman that stood in the mirror before me, was just a little while ago, my husband. The only regret of the evening? When I went to look for our camera? I realized my oldest had taken it to her Dad's.
UGH!
So, sometime this weekend, I plan on doing this again and this time, HAVE THE CAMERA HOME!
I do believe it is well over due, that my Gem be seen by all here.
Ya think?

Tristen Cox
04-29-2005, 10:30 PM
Yeah I think so:D I know I've asked this before but do you have a sister? ;)

Di
04-29-2005, 10:41 PM
Sounds wonderful can,t wait to see the pics bext time

TrueGemini
04-29-2005, 10:51 PM
OMG!!!
It was amazing to see this happen right before my eyes! With every layer, I could see him vanish and her appear! When I was finished, I had to pick my jaw up off the floor, several times. She was just stunning! Hair done, make-up done, beautiful sea green dress on that I bought her not too long ago...
I could not believe that this beautiful woman that stood in the mirror before me, was just a little while ago, my husband.

Thank you, my honey, I could not have done it without you!

It was definitely an interesting experience. As Pattie wrote, it was a definite changing from one gender to another, and she let me see it in the mirror as each stage progressed. I had never been well and truly transformed that way. Sure I had worn the clothes, and dabbled in some makeup, but this was the first time that I was completely done over, wig and all. It was strange seeing myself in the mirror, and although I couldn.t quite get past seeing the male in the face in the mirror, it was close, really close. Strange experience to be sure, to see someone else looking back from the mirror. There was definitely a female face and form in the mirror, and it will take some getting use to seeing that. Pattie did such a great job, and it was as much fun watching her marvel at her own handiwork as it was to be done over. When the job was done, we just relaxed and got used to this new person in our lives. It was sad to have to have to take it all off again, and of course I worried that I got all the makeup (especially the mascara) off for my next day at work, but everything worked out. I am looking forward to our next opportunity to let Gem come out in full.

TrueGemini'sWife GG
04-29-2005, 11:07 PM
Yeah I think so:D I know I've asked this before but do you have a sister? ;)

I told you, I have 2, but they are old Wicked Witches!
LOL!!
They want to boil my compassionate ass in oil!!!
:eek:
Lions and Tigers and Bears... OH MY!

Bwahahahahaha...
RUN AWAY!!!

DanaJ
04-30-2005, 05:54 AM
Hey! Congrats to you two, I bet it was really fun and wonderful to see the results! And - let's see some pix next time, huh???? :p

DanaJ

ChristineRenee
04-30-2005, 06:31 AM
Hey..congrats to my favorite couple! What a rush huh? Having just gotten one done myself, I can attest that makeovers are DA BOMB! I know that you both are looking forward to doing this again too...but don't forget that camera next time. WE WANT PICS!!!:D

Congrats again to you both....you are such an inspiration to all of us here!

Love ya,
Chrissie:)

~Kitty GG~
04-30-2005, 08:27 AM
I've been making the same mistake! I've thinking less is more and trying to help ~Dee~ with makeup.. Not an easy task when I barely touch the stuff myself..

I did get a bit more heavy handed this last time and was much happier with the results.

Any tips would be appreciated.. and hopefully ~Dee~ will show you all how gorgeous she is one day soon.

Love & Hugs to you all, its so wonderful to learn and share with everyone in this welcoming environment. <3

~Kitty~

Tamara Croft
04-30-2005, 10:47 AM
How kewl.... sounds like you both had a blast :D Don't forget the cam next time *slaps TGW*

Tamara x

Sigrid
04-30-2005, 11:23 AM
So cool. What a great way for a couple to spend an evening together!

~Sigrid

DanaJ
04-30-2005, 11:28 AM
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-10/460749/worthless_thread.gif

DanaJ

Wendy me
04-30-2005, 01:26 PM
wow sounds like a plan ...now next time check list

1, outfit

2, hair

3, make up

4, camra

5, have fun

6, share

just one day mabey my wife will play nice like that .................your a lucky girl .........

JocelynG
04-30-2005, 03:26 PM
I can't wait to see some pictures of you dressed Gem. Pattie you are truely amazing.I wish that my wife would do that for me.It sounds like you both had a wonderful time.

TrueGemini'sWife GG
04-30-2005, 11:08 PM
Yes Dana, I will TRY to remember the camera next time!

If I could only have a little warning.
LOL!

It never is a planned thing. It is like a domino effect-like most of my life.

As far as the experience? We always manage to have so much fun together, no matter what we are doing! I am just happy I can do these things for My One, My Love, My Husband, My Gem...

And for Wendy...
Sea green dress, at first... Nightie after.. WHOAAA!!!!
Nude colored thigh highs, black heels, blonde wig, black G, FAB make up! LOL!!!

Thank you all for being such great friends and caring so much to respond to our thread...
Even you DanaJ!
LOL!!!
Next time I will make sure the camera is here!

Holly
05-01-2005, 08:47 AM
Hey you guys...

What a blast! Sounds like you two have taken playing dressup to a new level. We should ALL learn to play together so nicely! Love you both...

letsdance GG
05-03-2005, 09:21 AM
I'm a little late to the thread but.....
WTG Gem and Patti!

We have only done the clothes thingy. Wig we bought was hideous!

Hearing how you two mananged to complete the transformation gives me hope!

And Patti, I'm with everyone one else here...

I WANT AT LEAST ONE PIC :p

cdgirl
05-03-2005, 11:44 AM
Last night I had the opportunity to do a complete transformation for Gem. She got dressed, put on her ash blonde wig, (thank you so much DanaJ!) and let me do her make-up. This is the third time I have done it, but the first time I actually got it right. The first two times I made the mistake of doing Gem's as I do my own. With a GG, less is always more, but with a CDer? More is better, so I followed my revelation and did Gem's make-up.
OMG!!!
I could not believe that this beautiful woman that stood in the mirror before me, was just a little while ago, my husband. The only regret of the evening? When I went to look for our camera? I realized my oldest had taken it to her Dad's.
UGH!
So, sometime this weekend, I plan on doing this again and this time, HAVE THE CAMERA HOME!
Ya think? pattie gem is so lucky to have a supportive wife like you.
you don't know how much my wife would do my makeup.GOD bless you your a very supportive and loving wife.gem is lucky to have you love with huggs cdgirl(roberta)

cdgirl
05-03-2005, 11:46 AM
OMG!!!
UGH!
Ya think? pattie gem is so lucky to have a supportive wife like you.
you don't know how much i wish my wife would do my makeup.GOD bless you your a very supportive and loving wife.gem is lucky to have you love with huggs cdgirl(roberta)