PDA

View Full Version : At Last Dressing Without Worry

dee anne
03-14-2008, 09:51 PM
Hi all, I have been a member for some time now. I love this place.
What gets me writting to night is I am at a hotel, on my way here I picked up a wig and some make up. I made some purchases of clothes eariler in the week. So now I can dress and make myself up without worring about anything except the hotel burning down. It feels great to dress and look fem with the wig and make up. I keep changing outfits aand dabbling with the make up each time. Some of my outfits look pretty good.( i do not have a camera with me or I would contribute to everyone elses lovely pictures.
Well any how just sitting here and loving it.

Dee anne

Sheena Pink
03-14-2008, 11:49 PM
Hope you had a wonderful time dressing..........haven't heard of any hotels burning down lately so you should be good to go. :)

Angie G
03-14-2008, 11:55 PM
Dee Anne you go girl next time get some pics hun. :hugs:
Angie

vivianann
03-15-2008, 04:25 AM
Good for you, the hotel room experienc is a great way to experience dressing outside your home and still have your privacy, enjoy your time enfemme.:D

1950sclothes
03-15-2008, 04:45 AM
I just wish I could meet other 'trannies' in UK. I think going out dressed toegther helps. :)

Dalece
03-15-2008, 04:52 AM
That is good that you can find what is best for you. But if the hotel does burn done make sure you dressed in a dress not a nightie:heehee: That could be very embarassing:o.

Michelle 51
03-15-2008, 05:51 AM
Enjoy the moment dear......justabit

Melissa-M
03-15-2008, 02:36 PM
It sounds like you had a great time but wouldn't you loved to open the door and go for a walk.:battingeyelashes:

Darlene-VA
03-15-2008, 03:24 PM
Sounds like you are having the best of times. Take advantage of this and venture out for most of the cities that I have travelled to and stayed in I have just been another woman fitting in and enjoying herself

Sandi jo
03-15-2008, 05:29 PM
Sounds like a good night

dee anne
03-15-2008, 05:34 PM
I would love to go outside for a walk or a drink, but I am not brave enough let. This is the first that i have all my own make, it is great fun trying different shades and colors. I was really happy with the results.

Any how to day is sat and I am at it gain. Took care of business today stopped and picked some new panty hose then jetted back to my room to get all dolled again. I cant believe how good this feels. I didn't go to bed until 2 am last night. I was trying to put things away but kept trying on different outfits. Oh well time for make up

Hugs
Dee anne

deja true
03-15-2008, 05:44 PM
My bet is that there's not a girl here who hasn't dressed in a hotel room at one time or another. For some, it's their only venue!

What're the odds that virtually every hotel room in North America and the UK has had one of us in it at one time or another? Pretty good, I'll bet.

I'm gonna think about that the next time I'm checked in somewhere...

deja

Amy Hepker
03-15-2008, 05:45 PM
Hey, I know you need some ice, go down the hall and get some ice in your new outfit. DON'T forget your room key.

dee anne
03-15-2008, 06:35 PM
That is an exciting proposition. I got a tingle all over when I read the message. I'll let you know how it works out

Dee anne

gennee
03-15-2008, 06:46 PM
That's so wonderful to hear, Dee. It really feels good to be your femme self, doesn't it?

Gennee

:hugs:

dee anne
03-15-2008, 08:03 PM
I bought a bra today but i got the wrong size. so dressed in my panties pantyhoseand a cami I put on my jeans and sneakers and a lose nylon sat shirt. I know that I was in drab but it was exciting. he straps on my cami kept falling down, at first Iwas afraid to fix them but I got braver as things went on. Actually after adjusting anumber of times I left the strap down, I felt kind of naughty.

Thanks for all your comments

Dee anne

dee anne
03-15-2008, 08:41 PM
I bought a bra today but i got the wrong size. so dressed in my panties pantyhoseand a cami I put on my jeans and sneakers and a lose nylon sat shirt. I know that I was in drab but it was exciting. he straps on my cami kept falling down, at first Iwas afraid to fix them but I got braver as things went on. Actually after adjusting anumber of times I left the strap down, I felt kind of naughty.

Thanks for all your comments

Dee anne

Missy Anne's GG
03-15-2008, 08:58 PM
Sounds like you are having a great weekend! Good for you!

Hugs,

Missy Anne's GG

dee anne
03-15-2008, 09:42 PM
I picked up a few other things to day when I returned the Bra, ( am glad it is only the week end, i think I could get comfortable with) trying these on now.
Trying to get some pictures with a desposable then have it put on disk.
We will see how it comes out.

Dee anne

Josey
03-16-2008, 01:33 AM
Have enjoyed the very same eperiences as you. Great fun and very stimulating to say the least. Often I would venture out dressed in fem under the drab gear and enjoyed the experiece as well. You didn't mentioned you tried this and if so you may want to to experience the feeling.