PDA

View Full Version : Best time to go out dressed is after midnight

1950sclothes
03-15-2008, 02:58 AM
I was getting fed up just dressing in my house. I wanted the feel of going out. The best time is after midnight.

I usually go out dressed in a black below knee skirt (small open vent at the back), black court shoes, tanned tights, blonde wig, black lacy wired bra, and loads of make up.

LOL. Guys can walk passed me and no one guesses I am a man! It's a great feeling to be out, walking about. :)

I went to the bank at 3am. The feeling of being a woman in the open walking in the street, with my heels going. You cannot beat it. :P

Sandra
03-15-2008, 03:06 AM
Well you've got more guts than me going out at that time of night on your own. Most GGs wouldn't do unless they were in a group, so just take care.

TracyH
03-15-2008, 03:11 AM
I used to do this, too, but then I realized that you're probably a lot less safe with nobody around. Statistically, more crimes happen at night, so the likelihood of being attacked or mugged is higher, especially in an area where there are no witnesses. Considering the fact that everyone is somewhere for a reason, you have a pretty shoddy reason for being out at 3am should the cops decide to stop you, also.

It's counter-intuitive, but it seems safer to be out in a semi-quiet place during the day time instead.

1950sclothes
03-15-2008, 03:42 AM
I suppose it is a risk. Funny thing was when I was walking down the street, a car slowed down. The guy was looking at me. And I am an ugly woman, but I have nice legs, especially in this skirt I wear.

Must be scary being 'a real woman'. I am gonna keep doing it. I hate being indoors. And if some bloke attacks me, they will get a shock with a man punch on the nose. LOL.

Luv to you all. xx:D

vivianann
03-15-2008, 03:56 AM
I used to be where you are now, but the more I went out the more I wanted to go where there were peaple, it is very dangerous being places where it is dark or near atm machines at the bank. I have gone out to those places too in the early morning hours, I do not do that anymore, I started going to convenience stores, in the early morning hours, I drove around until I found a convenience store where there was a woman working inside, I would stop and go inside, and buy a snack, then over time I got to the point that I wanted to go into a more public places, so I went to walmart in the early morning hours, as time went on I started going to walmart and other stores earlier in the evenings, now I go to stores day or night, I love the freedom to go anywhere enfemme, I now go to the mall now enfemme. I hope you have fun as you explore your public outings enfemme, you will find that as you become comfortable going out enfemme you will want to expand your horizons, you will have some wonderful experiences. whatever you do be careful that you do not get mugged, all I can say is get dressed go out and have fun:D

1950sclothes
03-15-2008, 04:07 AM
Viv, it just shows how scared 'real women' are and can be. I never thought about it until I went out dressed. I found it eerie when this car slowed down.

I don't think it would have happened if I was dressed as a man.:brolleyes:

vivianann
03-15-2008, 04:33 AM
I know somewhat of the fear a real woman has, because I feel so much more vulnerable when I am fully dressed enfemme, but when in male mode I do not have any fear. I kind of like the feeling of being vulnerable at times, it enhances the feeling of femininity for me.

1950sclothes
03-15-2008, 04:42 AM
The fear isn't being discovered as man dressed up, it's being taken as a 'real' woman and some man wanting to attack or rape you.

Dalece
03-15-2008, 04:55 AM
Just take care please. i go out after dark myself. But usely I my truck and driving to the club I goto.

1950sclothes
03-15-2008, 06:46 AM
I will take care. But you can't beat the feeling of going out dressed. I felt the wind as it blew my skirt about. And my heels going. Man, it was great.:D

DemonicDaughter
03-15-2008, 07:59 AM
You know... I'm reading this and thinking, "woe be the man who attacks you!" LOL!

I envision him getting the scare of his life!

Then of course, my mind wanders a bit (big shock there, I know) and I start envisioning you becoming like a en femme crime stopper, scaring all would be assailants! Of course, that's a sure way to get you outed and/or seriously hurt, but it was a cute thought. :D

1950sclothes
03-15-2008, 08:32 AM
Demon, I'll punch his lights out. LOL.

I am sweet as sugar but I love being dressed and outside. It's brilliant for anyone who has not tried it. ;)

danam
03-15-2008, 09:49 AM
Walmart at odd hours is an interesting place. I think a CDer would fit right in!!

The other day I actually went to my back patio, because I too was tired of being indoors. Now I'm thinking of the next step...maybe getting my mail in the front yard or something.

JessieB
03-15-2008, 10:11 AM
Walmart at odd hours is an interesting place. I think a CDer would fit right in!!I've actually done that, and you're right, it's a good way for a newbie to dip her toe into the mainstream. Just try to park near an entrance and be careful in the parking lot -- but don't fret too much, WalMart security is usually pretty good at the larger stores.

1950sclothes
03-15-2008, 10:39 AM
I wouldn't want anyone to see me in a shop or something. I think I still look a man in a skirt. But others dsagree. But I love walking in a street in a skirt or dress when not many are about. LOL.

I am so brave now, I might don anything. :P: LOL. You cannot beat dressed up outside. I adore it. :) I love the wafting of the skirt and my heels going. :)

vivianann
03-15-2008, 12:44 PM
I love going to walmart enfemme, the peaple there have been really nice to me, the workers and other customers.

Sandi jo
03-15-2008, 01:54 PM
I know its great to be outside but I'll say it again please be careful

Melinda G
03-15-2008, 02:10 PM
I like to go out after dark too. But I go out, right after it gets dark, and try to be back in the house around 11. Real women don't usually go out after midnight and walk around in heels, unless they are hookers. So you have a better chance of being accosted or arrested late at night, than earlier in the evening. And you don't have the drunks running around looking for women earlier in the evening. Have your fun, but play it safe. You can have just as much fun, before midnight, with much less risk.

1950sclothes
03-15-2008, 02:56 PM
Hey, I neve thought of that Melinda. :P Maybe I should wear a skirt and low heels.

1950sclothes
03-15-2008, 02:58 PM
I'll s still wear a skirt.

GailTulane
03-15-2008, 04:25 PM
Hey, I go out alot late when I am traveling. Both points are true. its easier to pass brcause people aren't looking, and its more dangerous.
I don't have a smart solution.I just do it, and try to be smart about having easy options to get back to a safe place.

Amy Hepker
03-15-2008, 05:05 PM
Years ago I used to walk around my nieghborhood at night in Iowa. Then one night a car load of guys went by real slow, I guess I was lucky because I am sure they were going to be up to no good. I would be real careful anymore as bad people don't care who it is or what time of day it is. Down here things happen day and night evn in front of camaras that they know are there.

Roberta Llyan
03-15-2008, 05:07 PM
I suppose it is a risk. Funny thing was when I was walking down the street, a car slowed down. The guy was looking at me. And I am an ugly woman, but I have nice legs, especially in this skirt I wear.

Must be scary being 'a real woman'. I am gonna keep doing it. I hate being indoors. And if some bloke attacks me, they will get a shock with a man punch on the nose. LOL.

Luv to you all. xx:D

You remind me of Bill Cosby's record about karate he did many years ago when he was young. About walking around town with hundred dollar bills sticking out of his pocket so he could get mugged and use his karate. You talk like you want to be attacked so you can punch "with a man punch on the nose."

Is that the spirit of cross dressing?

Eugenie
03-15-2008, 05:23 PM
I don't feel good going out late at night even when I'm in drab mode, in particular when the streets are deserted. So I let you guess how much going out "en femme" would make me feel.

I feel a lot more safe when I go out and there are many people around than when there are very few people in the streets.

Crowds tend to make you feel anonymous and the risk of being assaulted when there are lots of people around is less likely to happen.

:hugs:
Eugenie

Sam-antha
03-15-2008, 05:27 PM
It is a lot safer earlier in the evening say around eight when people are going somewhere and looking forward to whatever. They have no time to stare at anybody else that may be around.
Once you get used to it, and that can happen rapidly, then you are out at dusk (at the same clock time) and before you know wher you are you amight even be out in full daylight, perhaps under an umbrella, but out nevertheless.

deja true
03-15-2008, 05:32 PM
"...like a en femme crime stopper, scaring all would be assailants! Of course, that's a sure way to get you outed and/or seriously hurt,..."

I saw that movie, too. Charles Bronson, right?

Oh, yuk, Bronson in drag! I need brain bleach!

annekathleen
03-15-2008, 05:46 PM
Just like vampires and warewolves!:devil:

Maybe crossdressers are "wear"wolves!

1950sclothes
03-15-2008, 07:23 PM
I am going out soon. I took the advice, low heels. :

victoriamwilliams1
03-15-2008, 10:06 PM
I know somewhat of the fear a real woman has, because I feel so much more vulnerable when I am fully dressed enfemme, but when in male mode I do not have any fear. I kind of like the feeling of being vulnerable at times, it enhances the feeling of femininity for me.

I too am at this point! I used to go out late and I do it now when I want to get photos of my new outfit and test it before the day outings!

What I can say is this, when I dress I look like a lady who either had to work late or left a late meeting, I personally do not like going out when it is late due to the fact once you dress like a woman you put on every single concern of women while out late!

When I do go I check the area out and make sure it is safe.

Be safe