PDA

View Full Version : Ever feel weird when you change back?

Jill
03-15-2008, 01:24 PM
I was dressed for a better part of the day yesterday from about 9 in the morning till 6 at night, this is a long time for me to be dressed. I usually only get like 2 or 3 hours. Not to mention that the night before I slept in pantyhose. So at 6 p.m. when I was heading out for the evening, I threw on some jeans and a polo shirt. I experienced something I haven't really experienced before, after wearing at least a pair of pantyhose for nearly 24 hours, it felt ... weird. It wasn't uncomfortable, it was just weird. It was just a strange experience to have something normal feel so weird.

SandyR
03-15-2008, 01:29 PM
Sometimes after I dress back to guy mode I'll look at the cloths I just wore, and feel kinda funny, but it goes away when I look at the Pics I took during the dressing.....Then all I want is to get dressed agian. I think what you felt is pretty normal sometimes.

SandyR

deja true
03-15-2008, 01:31 PM
Yeah, babygirl...

I always feel disappointed and sad until, thankfully, something comes up to take my mind off it.

But, as we all know, we return again and again. And the thought of the return to my nest and my comforting clothes always makes me smile when it creeps back into my mind in the middle of a boring drab day.

deja

SherriePall
03-15-2008, 01:32 PM
I often feel down or depressed when I change back. Early on when I first joined here, I posted a reply to a thread that I cried when I had to change back after the first time of fully dressing (complete makeup and all) after telling my wife about me. I guess it comes with the territory that you feel wierd or not quite right after changing back to drab.

Samantha43
03-15-2008, 01:35 PM
Yes. I usually dress for a long weekend. Friday evening thru Monday evening. I wear nothing but feminine clothes during this time. It really feels weird after I take everything off. It's almost like I have to force my self to do it. Male clothes just don't feel the same. I don't know if that is real or perceived, but there is a definate difference for me.

Kristen Marie
03-15-2008, 01:37 PM
I get a similar feeling as after skiing. After flying down the mountain all day with a pair of skis strapped to your feet, and then getting changed back into your street shoes and walking to your car, it's such a bummer.

Sandi jo
03-15-2008, 01:58 PM
It does feel weird depending on what I'm changing back into but there is always tomorrow

stefcd1
03-15-2008, 02:08 PM
I absolutely hate it when I have to change back to guy mode. I try to stay feminine as much as possible. I would love the opportunity to stay female for several months or longer.

ania83cd
03-15-2008, 02:39 PM
I felt this the first time I was fully dressed and at the end of the day it was really tough to change back. I was close to crying and I felt I needed that to feel better (sounds weird ha?) but my emotional blocks kicked in and stopped me. :Angry3:

Amy Hepker
03-15-2008, 02:45 PM
Oh Ya you get in your female personna and then you go back it is such a wierd bad feeling. I get really sad, but then I feel so good when I do dress.

jessielee
03-15-2008, 03:20 PM
like Superman when he changes back to drab Clark Kent.
just to blend in.
i bet he misses the shimmery feel of skin tights and the breeze in his hair, er, cape that was!
yep, the wind is gone from my butterfly wings
and i feel ever so much heavier and dull.
and yet,
the memory
and the certainty that i am not all i apear
buoys me for the rest of my drab time!
and we rise again to knewness of night
that was a Freudian typo, i think i'll let it stand.
i hate it!
returning to "normal."
but i know i have a secret identity!
so i glow.
hugs,
jessie

Darlene-VA
03-15-2008, 03:21 PM
As I stay dressed more whenever I do have to be a male it is very annoying wearing jeans and the like and cannot wait to be completly female once more. Of course working 4 nights a week as a secretary I am truly spoiled at this point in my life.

TxKimberly
03-15-2008, 03:43 PM
I HATE going back to drab. One - I prefer the way I look dressed, and two - I hate it when I pull the wig off and am very clearly a "Guy in a dress". Yuck. . .

GailTulane
03-15-2008, 04:38 PM
I always feel horrible when I change back. No question about it--I only feel truly good when I present as a woman.
Right now, I am in a safe place, dressed.
I wish I never had to go back.

Eugenie
03-15-2008, 05:14 PM
I don't feel weird when I have to undress from being "en femme" to dress back in drab. I just feel plain bad :sad:

Some thing feels weird though :the contact of my men pants on the skin of my shaved legs...

:hugs:
Eugenie

annekathleen
03-15-2008, 05:51 PM
Crossdressing is like preparing a race car.
Once we're fully dressed, we like to rev it up!
Once we start getting out of our clothing,
It's like turning off the ignition key.

It is a weird feeling when we start undoing our feminine look,
and with each article of clothing, slowly transitioning back
to being a man.

maybe some of us should light up a cigarette when we're done.:straightface:

Kristen Marie
03-15-2008, 06:29 PM
The wig is always the last thing to come off....

Deborah Jane
03-15-2008, 06:40 PM
Crossdressing is like preparing a race car.
Once we're fully dressed, we like to rev it up!
Once we start getting out of our clothing,
It's like turning off the ignition key.

Perfectly said!!

CharleneCD
03-15-2008, 07:23 PM
No it never feels strange to go back, but on those times i go all out, it is hard to want to take it all off and go back to being a guy.

Phyliss
03-15-2008, 09:28 PM
Not only does it feel weird, "changing back" it makes me want to break down and cry. Oh for the joy of finding the magical "Never never land" of CD and Never Never having to go back .

victoriamwilliams1
03-15-2008, 09:31 PM
For me it was real hard, I dressed from about 5 a.m. until 10 p.m. and changed back and for about a day or so I was doing some of the feminine movements and it freaked me out so bad until I have not done a long day since 2002! If I do it again which I may have the chance it will be real hard to revert.

However for now I refuse to look in the mirror as I change back to male.

Dalece
03-16-2008, 12:01 AM
I feel ugly when I go back to being Male after I think about when i was dressed I get over it. Waiting to dress again

christid66
03-16-2008, 09:17 AM
I'm feeling like that right now. I've just changed back to drab, cleaned off all of my make-up & stashed Christi's wardrobe back in the basement and feel so 'down'. What makes it worse is that I don't know when the next opportunity to dress will arise again.:cry:

SweetCaroline
03-16-2008, 09:25 AM
I usually go out with my SISTERS on Wed nights. On Thursdays I have the day off. I go out to cash my pay check and run errands in my male clothes and get to the bank, get out of my car and start panicing as if something important is missing. Then I realize 'I FORGOT MY PURSE!!!'.

I then realize my wallet is right in my pocket and it's a tremendous relief.

Kinda unrealated but I thought I'd share.

KarenSusan
03-16-2008, 11:21 AM
I detest having to wear pants.

Kayla Shadows
03-16-2008, 11:57 AM
Yeah,getting back into your guy clothes is no fun.It does have a weird feeling and you just want to change back.With that,I know Im doing something I love and accept that part of me totally.

Tina Dixon
03-16-2008, 12:02 PM
All the time, a let down, just like when every fun thing comes to a end.

Jilmac
03-16-2008, 12:18 PM
Yes this Jill feels a loss when she has to return to her male personna. But now the loss isn't quite so intense because I wear my panties and keep my tuck whenever I'm in drab. That reminds me that a part of Jill is always with me, so even though I'm in drab, I can feel good knowing that my girl side is never too far away. Luv and:hugs: Jill

tights
03-16-2008, 12:29 PM
I'm very fortunate in that my better half doesn't mind me dressing up, but only at night in bed(due to the fact we have children). Last night I was wearing my new mini skirt that I got from ebay with gloss 15 denier hold ups and satin panties, I hated it when I got up having to take them all off so I kept the hold ups and panties on

Helen MC
03-16-2008, 01:22 PM
As I wear panties 24/7/365 and have done so for 40 years now, (in the previous 3 years, age 12-15 I only wore male underpants on PE and Sports days) I am never really totally out of femme mode.

However I am far more at ease with myself and happier when dressed en femme at home. As I live alone I draw the curtains (drapes) and put on a padded bra then a skirt and blouse or a dress over the panties I have been wearing under my drab and enjoy being Helen rather than the male persona I have to live at work or outdoors.

As I type this I have on a pair of white full briefs with a blue floral pattern a white sports bra and a mauve cotton knee length dress with a lace trimmed collar and sleeves and side splits. I feel really girly.

Crissy Kay
03-16-2008, 04:07 PM
Even though I don"t dress that much, I still find it a little depressing to change back. I seem to be much happier, while I"m dressed up. Still have not told my SO that. Not sure if I should.

Julia Welch
03-16-2008, 04:48 PM
Not weird...but I really dislike taking off the make-up.... :Angry3:

PatriciaT
03-16-2008, 09:53 PM
It seems that we all feel pretty much the same sad reaction when having to take off the femme clothing we had been wearing. I sometimes feel a bit weird the next day when I have to put on my boy's clothing again, but the main feeling is discomfort, and the thought of having to look so "dorky" again.
My main reaction is that I can hardly wait for the next opportunity to go about and about en femme again.

Patricia

Debbie47
03-17-2008, 12:23 AM
I spend about 3/4 of my weekend dressed. I hate having to remove my nail polish monday afternoon when I head to work on 2nd shift. I have to take off my toenail polish because I have to shower at work. If I ever change jobs I will look for a line of work where I can leave them painted. Its darkens my mood when I take it off.

JoAnnDallas
03-17-2008, 09:07 AM
I now have found a way to keep the fem feeling longer. I have long acrylic nails with a pale Pink polish on them. My toes are polished bright Red, I wear panties and a bra under my drab clothing. I also wear a pantyliner in my panties that not only help keep me tucked.