PDA

View Full Version : CD's Body Image

docrobbysherry
03-15-2008, 04:39 PM
I'm talking about your figure, NOT your face! Many CDs don't show their faces, which is PERFECT for this poll!

We all know many GGs r concerned about their figures. Made me wonder if males, dressed as females, became MORE concerned about their body image.

This is NOT about how u look to others. When u r alone looking in the mirror, what do U THINK ABOUT YOUR FIGURE? Male AND female? I mean your BEST look, dressed in your most flattering attire. As both a male and female.

For me, that means with a corset on, as a female. Without it, I am unhappy with my fem figure. With it, I'm kind of a happy girl! My male figure is kind of ok, too.

sparks
03-15-2008, 04:45 PM
I think I look I lost my puppy and I am sad.

But that is only what my image in the mirror said to me for the last year or so.

I don't normally look at my face either but since I don't even CD anymore or rarely I don't even look in the mirror. That says lots huh!

StephanieC
03-15-2008, 05:09 PM
Throughout my entire life I've always heard complaints about my body as a guy. Maybe people were comparing against the wrong thing?

Samantha43
03-15-2008, 05:10 PM
I'm built like a linebacker. Big on top and small on the bottom. Nothing about my figure is feminine. :sad:

KellyCD
03-15-2008, 05:11 PM
I'm kinda happy with my fem figure...I wish I had more fem hips and butt, along with more fem facial features. At the same time I wish I had more masculine arms and abs for my wife.

I wish I was a shapeshifter.

Amy Hepker
03-15-2008, 05:21 PM
I hate my Male side, but think I look pretty good as a female. Don't get me wrong I turn quite a few female heads when I am dressed as a male, but that is not the real me. As a matter of fact I had a Lady say Hi to me this mourning, and theat does not happen all the time.

Claire3
03-15-2008, 05:35 PM
Kinda happy with both.need to motivate myself to do some ab work down the gym to help my figure.XXX

Brynna M
03-15-2008, 10:11 PM
As a male I have more fat than I'd like but I've got some decent muscle.

As a female I have too much muscle too much fat around them middle and my shoulders are huge

B.

april lynn
03-15-2008, 11:16 PM
I need to get down to a 18 dress size a gain I do not like my male body at all I need to just stay a Female

jessielee
03-16-2008, 02:26 AM
need to work on my gut.
"oh, dear, does this make me look fat?"
it's a process, a journey, not a destination!
hugs,
jessie

Peka TG
03-16-2008, 03:59 AM
If they could Liposuction the fat from my belly and put it on my hips I'd be very Happy:)

Deborah Jane
03-16-2008, 05:05 AM
I,m a bit skinny for a guy, but it helps when i wear my cincher and breast forms to be girly. I just need a bit more on my hips!!

Melora
03-16-2008, 05:08 AM
I REALLY Need to lose a little weight... :o

Dalece
03-16-2008, 05:23 AM
need to loose the gut in front. trying hard to stay on diet been on and did loose over 20 lbs that helps. and developing breasts. but being large chested and shoulders does not help.

Sally24
03-16-2008, 09:01 AM
My waist has improved in the last few years so it appears better in both modes. My chest looks like I work out a little in male mode and gives me some cleavage in female mode. My arms are pretty small and I've never liked them much, now I like them better. Now if I could just get my legs muscled-up a little more......

TGMarla
03-16-2008, 09:46 AM
Yup. It's the gut. I don't overeat, I don't slam beer like it's the nectar of the gods (it is, but I try to keep my intake moderate!), and I am rather active. But it just doesn't seem to go away. It makes me look fat as a male, and it's only my boobs that give me any kind of female shape....they kind of hide the gut. I really don't want to have to wear a waist cincher.

Sigh. I know. Diet and excersize.

CrossdressinGoth
03-16-2008, 10:24 AM
I really dislike both my male and female body. I lost out on my figure and shape, and even my strength for being able to do a lot of heavy lifting for work and stuff. Both sides took a major hit when I was dating my ex fiance because I spent all my time with her, which consisted of sitting on my butt watching tv, playing computer/console games, eating fast food, and doing absolutely nothing to help the body. I blame myself entirely for letting this happen but as a result, both my male and female roles took a huge hit and I'm disgusted with both

SweetCaroline
03-16-2008, 10:46 AM
I'm very small as a male. So from a sterotypical perspective of what an ideal male body should be, I'm not quite there. I am however, very happy with my body male or female. I could stand a thinner female waist, but I don't wear a corset either. But then again I have also been told several times that I have great legs en femme which is always nice to hear. :D

Kayla Shadows
03-16-2008, 12:03 PM
More shape in fem mode would be good for me.My stomach needs a little work

TxKimberly
03-16-2008, 07:02 PM
I'm fairly unhappy with both. Too male to make a pretty female figure, and too girly to make an impressive male figure. The two desires are kind of incompatible.
Also, in male mode I like a mustache but it is 100% incompatible with trying to pass as Kim so it had to go. I suppose the good news is that i look 10 years younger with out it but still miss the mustache. :-(

Seville
03-17-2008, 12:41 AM
A size 20W dress says it all...SIGH....

vivianann
03-17-2008, 03:11 AM
As for my male body shape I would be happy if I did not want to be femme, as for my female body image I wish I had wider hips, however I have very feminine looking legs, and get alot of compliments on my legs from women, My belly is too big I wear a bodyshaper so that helps, plus I have lost 35 lbs in the last year, when I wear my DD's and padded hips I like the image in the mirror

Kate-May
03-17-2008, 05:08 AM
Fairly content with both but like quite few others would like to loose a couple of inches from around the waist. Friends of mine would think this strange because I often get comments about my slimness but I know the extra is there. I've ordered a corset and can't wait to give that a try.

Carroll
03-17-2008, 05:17 AM
I've just have a gut thats a bit bigger than I like it, but it is better than two years ago. I went from 230lbs to 170lbs. (104kg to 77kg for our metric friends)

Sandi jo
03-17-2008, 06:17 AM
Pretty happy with my fem shape just have to work on my abs some

dominique
03-17-2008, 07:02 AM
Well my figure is pretty good, nice legs and not too flabby round the tummy and I'm happy with the over all result.

maryjanecapri
03-17-2008, 07:30 AM
this is a bad time for this question. i have been very unhappy with the way i look of late and it's caused me to dress mostly drab lately. i guess i would say i am in a funk and the fact that it causes me to dress less than femme doubles that funk because dressing is a sure pick-me-up for me.

but mostly i am just so so with my male body and hate my femme body.

Suzy Harrison
03-17-2008, 08:06 AM
I'm happy with my face in male and female modes - even a female colleague said I had a 'pretty face' - and that was in male mode !

But I'm not happy with my body shape as I need to loose some more weight.

If I could loose some height as well that would be great. But short of (pun!) cutting off my head or feet that's not going to happen.

Josey
03-17-2008, 08:21 AM
I'm way beyond salvation in either mode. Overweight and far to old to care. I enjoy what I do (CDing) and have a wife who supports me. What more can I ask for! I only wish I had more time to correspond with you all but lead a pretty busy life with business and two Great Dane dogs. I really enjoy everyone's remarks and contributions to this site.

JoAnnDallas
03-17-2008, 09:43 AM
I still have little pouch in the front that I am slowly trying to shrink. It soes look worse in drab than when I am en fem, sense the waist chinker does help in that respect. LOL

Megan (VA)
03-17-2008, 10:42 AM
My unhappiness with my male body image is directly related to how my male body influences my feminine appearance.

My therapist and I were talking about SRS . . . I told her that given that few people will ever see what is between my legs, it is not a priority for me. I just wish there was surgery to change what most people do see - my height, the width of my shoulders and the size of my hands and feet!

angelfire
03-17-2008, 06:21 PM
I am kinda happy with my male figure. Wish I could lose another 30 lbs.

I am pretty unhappy with my female self, having huge shoulders, being overweight, and being tall. Big feet doesn't help in finding shoes.