PDA

View Full Version : Dont know what to do

Jenna Jones
03-15-2008, 07:49 PM
OK My GF knows that i like to dress but isnt 100% comfortable with it yet. We have had amazing nights where im dressed in some panties and bra but nothing more and i wish we could. Does anyone have advice to help me in this situation?

Thanks

Amy Hepker
03-15-2008, 08:25 PM
Take what she is willing to give you and do not push her or it will be all over with. Don't take a mile if she gives you an inch. This what most of us do and it will natural for you too, but it will drive her away, real quick. DON'T do it. Let her go at her speed.

deja true
03-15-2008, 10:01 PM
...And if she's at all amenable, bring her here to share her concerns and worries with us and the host of supportive wives and girlfriends that she can talk to openly.

Good luck, Jenna, and please put an introduction thread in so we can know more about you.

respect & love,

deja

monika40
03-15-2008, 10:13 PM
Jenna,
Talk with her, discuss with her, share with her. That's what girls do. Stay within her limits and let her expand the possiblities. :love:

Sandra
03-16-2008, 04:43 AM
Things don't happen over night, talk to her more explain what you'd like to do she may just be thinking that you are ok with the bra and panties, I doubt she's a mind reader and knows you would like to take it further. Ask her if she would like to get involved a little more but as has been said above don't push thing, if she's willing then let things go at her pace.