PDA

View Full Version : I think my sister in law now knows...

rachel_rachel
03-15-2008, 09:03 PM
As the title suggests, my sister in law was over last night along with another female friend of ours.
Eventually we moved inside as it was a little fresh outside so my wife brings out 2 big bags of clothes that i have (she tells me not to bring them out but she does..) for her sister to go through... Now she's a bit bigger than me but smaller than my wife. Well she took home a few plastic bgas of clothes, although i was watching what she was taking i was telling her that several of the items wouldn't fit her as they don't / didn't fit me before i put on a bit weight.

She's seen the funny side of it i think, i was on the truth syrup last night (johnnie walker and cola)
The good thing though is they both... wife and her sister can't wear heels or i reckon i would have lost at least 6 pairs of shoes as well.

i did sell a really cute long denim jacket with furry lining to our other friend though... It was about to listed on eBay. She tried it on and loved it!!

Melissa-M
03-16-2008, 03:55 AM
My sister in law has seen me with nail polish and I always wear girls pants I was over there house one day and she asked me did I bye lingerie of ebay I have not at this stage so quick as a flash is said NO WHY WOULD I and she left if at that but she has seen me at the shop buying underwear and said nothing of it. She asked my wife brother has he seen me with nail Polish on. I think that she suspects but has not said much to me at this stage but if they ask ill tell them the Truth :o