PDA

View Full Version : dealing with in laws

april lynn
03-15-2008, 09:49 PM
my in laws do not know that I am a cd and my wife does not want me to go up there as April. What sould I do it up sets me when my wife knows when thy are comeing to our house I can not dress as april

Michelle-NC
03-15-2008, 09:58 PM
April, I personally think you should respect your wife's wishes. From what I have read of your other posts, she is supportive of your dressing, and this is just one thing that she would prefer you not do. I don't see it as being such a big thing? I am quite sure a lot of the GG's will be more than glad to chime in on this....so be warned...LOL...

april lynn
03-15-2008, 10:05 PM
I plain on doing what my wife wants. :hugs::love::drink:

Melissa-M
03-15-2008, 10:19 PM
Hi April My mum and a few frends know my brothers do not know. but I think that I may tell one of them soon. my wife said that she dos not want her parents to know and I respect that and will keep it from then as long as we can. but my family dos talk to my wifes family and there is already some talk. but until they say some thing we will keep it under raps. so if thats what your wife want that her prerogative its her family.:straightface:

april lynn
03-15-2008, 10:27 PM
the thang is one of these days thy might show up with out warning and then what?????????????????:doh:

MaryJane
03-15-2008, 10:38 PM
the thang is one of these days thy might show up with out warning and then what?????????????????:doh:

Ask them toi give you at least a days notice so that your not having plans interupted :love:

Holly
03-15-2008, 10:53 PM
April, what your wife is asking of you is no big deal, especially as she is supportive of you. If your in-laws show up unannounced, they do so at their own risk.

april lynn
03-15-2008, 11:31 PM
April, what your wife is asking of you is no big deal, especially as she is supportive of you. If your in-laws show up unannounced, they do so at their own risk. My wife has asked to give us a few days frist be for they come down just in case we had planes