PDA

View Full Version : Who Would You Be?

Jessicainme
03-15-2008, 10:50 PM
I don't know if this question has been asked in this forum before, so please forgive me if it has. My question is, if you could of been any famous woman in the world who would you have been? This is any woman who has passed away or is still living. In any field science, art, ligature, medicine etc, ect...And why would you have liked to been her. Mine would of been Dorothea Lange. She was a photographer who worked for the US Government during the 30's taking pictures of the depression area people. One of her famous pictures is of the mother sitting on the side of a truck looking all worn out. I like taking photos and it just seems that it would of been a very exciting career for a woman back then.

Jessica

Kate Simmons
03-15-2008, 11:01 PM
Easy one. Fay Wray. There is something about that big monkey that has always fascinated me.:)

Stargirl
03-15-2008, 11:16 PM
EVE. And I would have asked God why Adam didn't come from MY ribs. When Cain killed Abel, I'd have whipped his arse. The incest thing, and constant begetting, and begatting would have grown tiresome. Uncle brother. Aunt Grandmom. Two headed babies. And blaming ME for tempting Adam ? Why did God give him the inability to "Just say NO to Eve?" I think the snake was a better choice. No wars, no babies with 2 heads.

Dalece
03-15-2008, 11:35 PM
I would be May West Not because of the big breasts. But because I loved her style and her Humor. She would take no gruff from anybody.

Bootsiegalore
03-16-2008, 12:18 AM
Daisy Duke or Wonder Woman!

Tara

Melora
03-16-2008, 05:04 AM
I would be Dana Scully, (X-Files), or at least Gillian Anderson, because Scully is cute, sexy, smart and carries a gun while chasing around aliens, mutants, lunatics and nasty conspiratical government bigboys as well as other such nasty little things.. :) Scully is always right no matter what Mulder believes!
The truth is out there.

Amy Hepker
03-16-2008, 05:19 AM
I never really thought about it, but maybe Christy Brinkly. I love the long hair and she is beautiful.

Joy Carter
03-16-2008, 06:07 AM
There are many women to be admired. It's really hard to say there is just one. It seems that when we do chose, it's from a male perspective. eg Pretty, sexy, busty etc. But if you really want to know, it would be Linda Carter (logical choice, given the last name) aka Wonder Woman. She is very intelligent and has a great personalty. Besides she wares really cool glasses. LoL

Darlene Rochelle
03-16-2008, 06:19 AM
Ann Margret !! She was my 1st celebrity crush! She was so sexy!

MJ
03-16-2008, 06:56 AM
Marilyn Monroe , she was Gorgeous oh and no drugs

Foxy Lady
03-16-2008, 07:40 AM
Sophia Loren, the most beautiful woman alive.

maryjanecapri
03-16-2008, 07:41 AM
Laura Harris (Daisy Adair from Dead Like Me) or Alyson Hannigan (Willow Rosenberg from Buffy The Vampire Slayer).

Both are beautiful women. Both are very talented. Both can be sexy and cute at the same time. And both have outstanding taste in clothes. ;-)

Jill Mac
03-16-2008, 07:50 AM
i'd like to be 1 of 2 women, 1, wonder woman, this may be due to the fact that since i was in my teens to this day i fancy her like mad. 2, audrey hepburn, who is simply the best looking woman ever.

Stefanie_in_Mt
03-16-2008, 07:51 AM
Shania Twain
She is probably the prettiest woman on the planet, and I'd love to be able to wear all the wonderful clothes she gets to wear

SweetCaroline
03-16-2008, 07:57 AM
That's easy, Jodie Foster. Not a lot of people know this, but I actually found my femme voice impersonating her.

Hermione Simpson
03-16-2008, 08:09 AM
emma watson who plays hermione in harry potter, so i could experience what it's like to be in one of the biggest phenomeons in the past 10 years, and i'll also get to work with names like alan rickman, robbie coltrane, dame maggie smith and julie walters

DemonicDaughter
03-16-2008, 08:38 AM
Queen Elizabeth the first.

TGMarla
03-16-2008, 09:10 AM
Yes, this was asked before, but that's never stopped any posts from happening here. :D I like the Queen Elizabeth answer, but I could have done without the bout of smallpox she went through. Queen Victoria was ugly....Catherine the Great lived in Russia....COLD!!!

It's really a hard question to answer, because we really don't know what their lives were like. But as for looks, I might go with the Christie Brinkley, Sophia Loren answer. Maybe Grace Kelly or Lauren Bacall. Too bad everyone smoked back then, though. Yuck.

Maybe I'd better stay me!

christid66
03-16-2008, 09:22 AM
Princess Diana - I absolutely loved her look & dress sense....but I wouldn't have been able to cope with the Paparazzi & dodgy ex-Hubby

Jamie Parks
03-16-2008, 09:36 AM
The six million dollor woman hee hee her name was Jamie too.

Jamie

Deborah Jane
03-16-2008, 01:58 PM
Boudicea!! The original strong minded powerful woman!! She fought and almost stopped the Roman Empire from enslaving Britain!!
Also her chariot had a nifty line in wheeltrims:heehee:
Failing that, my usual answer...Izabella Scorupco!!:daydreaming:

Julia Welch
03-16-2008, 02:18 PM
Nicole Kidman....then I could do a slow and sexy strip for myself...:)

Nicole Erin
03-16-2008, 02:33 PM
Patricia Kaas - French singer.
Lives in France
She is all petit, speaks French, German, and English
She has it made!

Nataliebabe
03-16-2008, 02:39 PM
Brooke Shields

KellyCD
03-16-2008, 03:22 PM
This is a hard one for me to answer cuz their isn't another woman that I would *want* to be....

But, I'm like 95% sure I've been a woman in past lives so I guess if I could be any woman I would be myself of a past life....does that make any sense??

Sorry I've had maybe one too many tonight!

Kristen Marie
03-16-2008, 03:32 PM
Jamie, you beat me to it. Lindsay Wagner. She had a deep husky voice and was amazing. I've seen all her movies and tv series. Love her. Jamie Summers was her name on the show.

VeronicaH
03-20-2008, 10:03 AM
No question about it.....Elizabeth Taylor

Maria2004
03-20-2008, 11:03 AM
Danica Patrick for breaking stereotypes and making the boys cry, and she's damn fine.

Queen Elizabeth the first.

Yes! That's a good one, if Danica wasn't around I would agree:battingeyelashes:

DemonicDaughter
03-20-2008, 11:34 AM
Danica Patrick for breaking stereotypes and making the boys cry, and she's damn fine.

Yes! That's a good one, if Danica wasn't around I would agree:battingeyelashes:

OMG! She is another hero of mine! :love:

gretchenD
03-20-2008, 11:59 AM
My favorite supermodel Heidi Klum.My fiance Nikki says I look like her when I am dressed as my enfemme side.I do know how speak German too from my adoptive father

Pamela Julie
03-20-2008, 04:41 PM
There are many famous woman I would like to be. The most obvious is Pamela Austin, an actress from the 1960's, that inspired me to choose Pamela as my femme name. I was a teen then and her beauty, body, and character roles really turned me on, while at the same time I wished I were her.

Heide Klum would be another, she looks stunning, is cute, and has a great business sense.

If she gets elected to the US presidency, possibly Hillary Clinton. She would be the most powerful woman in the world. She has already busted many stereotypes of women in politics and business.

Byllie
03-20-2008, 05:03 PM
Eleanor Roosevelt

jennifer41356
03-20-2008, 09:13 PM
I would be Dana Scully, (X-Files), or at least Gillian Anderson, because Scully is cute, sexy, smart and carries a gun while chasing around aliens, mutants, lunatics and nasty conspiratical government bigboys as well as other such nasty little things.. :) Scully is always right no matter what Mulder believes!
The truth is out there.
:iagree:

I would also like to be Diana Rigg, one of the first strong and equal to her male partner on the Avengers....Mrs Peel.. we're needed:Party2:

zencat-x
03-20-2008, 09:36 PM
Sandra Bernhardt. I always liked her because we have the same style sense and looks.

KateSpade83
03-20-2008, 09:42 PM
Who said you have to be a famous woman? Fame sucks as you don't have much of a private regular life - like Britney Spears! I'd rather be a beautiful sexy woman in America married to a handsome great money earning man + great sex!

Otherwise, if I had to be a famous woman, there are so many nice choices!

Halle Berry without the diabetes or men problems
Marilyn Monroe without the suicide
Grace Kelly without falling off a cliff
Emma Watson does look pretty too!
Nicole Kidman
Sandra Bullock
Allessandro Ambrosio
Gina Lima
Any good looking $1 + million per year model!
Any good looking woman executive!

Juanita O
03-20-2008, 10:31 PM
Hi Ladies

My choice is Elvira mistress of the dark

shirley1
03-20-2008, 10:50 PM
i would like to be the girl from little house on the prarie whats her name - mellisa gilbert ? yeh about my age and fit !

gennee
03-20-2008, 11:00 PM
Lena Horne.

Gennee

:)

harmony
03-21-2008, 12:28 AM
my idol is and always has been marlene dietrich-giving away my age!
she is so very feminine but has that male streak running through her that makes her so very intriguieng .
i also consider her one of the original glamourqueens.
when i was in austria last fall i happened to stumble into an exhibition of her life and work and many of the dresses she wore in her movies-i was drooling!!!

kimmy p
03-21-2008, 01:01 AM
Jessica Rabbit. Nuf said!!

Alana65
03-21-2008, 01:44 AM
I have 2 that I can't decide between...............I'd have to flip a coin.....

Charlize Theron (Monster, Aeon Flux, The Italian Job) or Jeri Ryan (7-of-9 from Star Trek Voyager), because they're tall, beautiful & curvaceous :love:

Laurelanne
03-21-2008, 02:17 AM
This is a hard one for me to answer cuz their isn't another woman that I would *want* to be....

But, I'm like 95% sure I've been a woman in past lives so I guess if I could be any woman I would be myself of a past life....does that make any sense??

Sorry I've had maybe one too many tonight!

I have to agree with Kelly there isn't another woman Id rather be, and i thought long about this question.. the closest I came to suggesting was Christine Jorgenson..(remem:2c:ber him?)

pretty girl
03-22-2008, 09:36 AM
I would have to say Carrie Underwood. She is sexy and has a beuatiful voice.

docrobbysherry
03-22-2008, 09:55 AM
Probably before most of your times. She was an early Bond girl. Very sexy and witty. And VERY intelligent. With several university degrees, if I remember correctly.

shellytv
03-22-2008, 07:02 PM
I would pick Cleopatra.
Able to wield power the way men do today.
The ability to make the worlds leaders swoon at my pretty feet.
To be remembered as one of the most powerful women to have
ever lived,and top it off with exceptional beauty.
A woman whose very name,all over the world,evokes these images...
not just for a generation...but for millennia!

Angie G
03-23-2008, 08:10 AM
Sophia Loren is it for me hun. :hugs:
Angie
P.S.
But with a much younger Husband

Cheryl T
03-23-2008, 09:20 AM
That's easy...since I'm tall.

Lynda Carter of Wonder Woman fame....

Dawn Marie
03-23-2008, 09:46 AM
I would have to say Julie Newmar or Ann Margaret. I just love the long lets and the beautiful body, all well proportioned.

Tracy Hazel Lee
03-23-2008, 08:11 PM
It would be Jessica Alba... that woman does it for me on every level. I am simply captivated by her beauty. She almost brings tears to my eyes...

Diane098
03-23-2008, 08:16 PM
for me it would be Mitzi Gaynor. The first time I watched South Pacific I was so jealous.

kristytv
03-23-2008, 08:22 PM
carmen electra shes just stunning !

Dena
03-23-2008, 10:36 PM
There's something I've always liked about Raquel Welch. Saw her on TV a month or so ago, she still looks great.