PDA

View Full Version : going to the hosiptal en femming

april lynn
03-15-2008, 11:29 PM
I fell and broke my leg at work and they took me to the hosiptal as April the boss told them I was a guy and the Dr. did not belive him.

Dalece
03-15-2008, 11:42 PM
Hey you passed. But i'm sorry for your leg how are you doing ok i pray. Just think of the shaving you will have to do.

april lynn
03-16-2008, 12:01 AM
been 10 years ago but it was nice till thy cut jeans of

Bravesoul
03-16-2008, 12:07 AM
:awe: what a shocker that must have been.

victoriamwilliams1
03-16-2008, 04:07 AM
Ouch!

Melora
03-16-2008, 04:21 AM
At least your broken leg has a possitive side to it! :) Hope you get up and going soon.

Amy Hepker
03-16-2008, 05:36 AM
Oh NO!!! Not your favorite Jeans??? OMG how could they do that??? It is bound to happen, people getting hurt enfemme, the hospitals don't care they see everything.

Jamie Parks
03-16-2008, 10:16 AM
about 10 years ago I was doing Sat tv installs, I was on a roof of a house when the ladder slipped I fell about 12 feet and sprained BOTH ankles. By instinct I had my partiner drive me to the nearest hospital(we were about 2 hours from home)but by the time we got there I remembered my toe nails were painted, so I made a excuse that the hospital was too busy just take me back to the shop and I would drive myself to a local hospital. what a afternoon I had to suffer all the back to my car then drive home(a standard too) limp on both ankles to my room(lived at home then) took the polish off then drove to the hospital what a pain that was!!!

Jamie

april lynn
03-16-2008, 12:20 PM
I am very fine with enfemme and I do not care what eneyone thahk of me as long as I am happy and my wife is ok with it. so I go alot of places as April.

JoAnnDallas
03-17-2008, 08:47 AM
A couple of years ago I had lazer surgry on my eyes. I was laying on the table when this nurse leans over me and whispers in my ear that my Purple Lace panties were showing over the top of my jeans. I pulled my jeans up and that was the end of that.
Then one day at my doctors, she forgot that she had not done the prostate the week before. I had worn drab underwear that week. I was wearing Pink panties with little white flowers and had to drop my jeans and panties so she could do the exam. All she said was "Nice panties".

Doctors and Nurses don't care what your wearing or that your toe nails are colored or that you have long acrylic nails in a light Pink polish.

RacyTraci
03-21-2008, 10:05 AM
Ditto JoAnne, except with me it was a tetanus shot in the rear.
"Drop your pants."
Oh geez, I'm wearing VS panties.... too late now...what the heck?
"Nice panties she says" & stabs me in the backside.
Not a single word after that.