PDA

View Full Version : invited to a country bar/cloths to wear to country bar *Merged Thread*

april lynn
03-16-2008, 04:00 AM
I was ask to go to a country bar in Tx. when come down to Dalles my friend ask me to came as April I do not know if I will it is a rough bar. I have been as a man. eney input :confused2:

Shelly Preston
03-16-2008, 04:07 AM
It sounds as if you need to be very careful

Having read about othere they find it can be difficult to cope in nice places without choosing a rough bar to visit

Remember your safety is the priority

Melora
03-16-2008, 04:19 AM
I have never been out dressed in public before, but defenately know the place before you go en-fem. Especially a country bar!

april lynn
03-16-2008, 04:43 AM
It sounds as if you need to be very careful

Having read about othere they find it can be difficult to cope in nice places without choosing a rough bar to visit

Remember your safety is the priority

I know that shelly I have been in there two in the past but as a man I have seen mtf in there before. I love country bars but this would be the frist time as april

Amy Hepker
03-16-2008, 05:25 AM
I would say that if you do go, be prepared to be hit on, asked to dance, someone would by you a drink and want something out of it. Becareful at any Bar.

Joy Carter
03-16-2008, 05:49 AM
Lets just say that when the alcohol flows, some people show little good judgement, and can get pretty ugly. Find a bar more suited to girls like us. :2c:

Julie York
03-16-2008, 06:34 AM
You must remember in that sort of situation that there is a serious danger of someone asking you to line dance.

You've been warned.

:D

TxKimberly
03-16-2008, 07:35 AM
There are a lot of variables here.
What kind of crowd hangs out at this place? Is it younger or older? What kind of area is it in? Let's face it, some bars/clubs have a younger crowd that is more likely to tolerate a CD (if your read). Every city has a "friendly" area, either gay, based on entertainment, or around a college, where people are going to be a good deal more tolerant of others. How is your courage and self confidence? Can you handle it if people figure out what you are?
As much as some are going to be inclined to scream foul at me for asking, another question that must be asked is are you passable? If so, all those questions don't matter.
I go out a LOT to do everyday things, but other than my hotel lounges, I've not gone to a "straight" bar and don't know if I ever will. I have never been treated badly, but I would have some concern about going someplace where alcohol is flowing and affecting peoples better judgment.

april lynn
03-16-2008, 09:13 AM
I lived in Waller off 290. And TY to every one for there input

celeste26
03-16-2008, 09:20 AM
April do you line dance already? would someone asking you do to do as April affect your ability to dance?

Line dancing is hardly an intimate activity from what I know of it there is hardly any touching between people anyway.

You go girl, enjoy.

april lynn
03-16-2008, 12:15 PM
April do you line dance already? would someone asking you do to do as April affect your ability to dance?

Line dancing is hardly an intimate activity from what I know of it there is hardly any touching between people anyway.

You go girl, enjoy.

I do not know how to:thumbsup: line dance but I can learn I will be in my april cowgril boots

april lynn
03-16-2008, 12:32 PM
I am trying to get any input on the best cloths to wear to the bar

jennifer41356
03-16-2008, 03:05 PM
I was ask to go to a country bar in Tx. when come down to Dalles my friend ask me to came as April I do not know if I will it is a rough bar. I have been as a man. eney input :confused2:
which bar?..there is a gay country bar in Dallas called the Roundup, so if you went there as a woman you will have no problems

april lynn
03-16-2008, 03:10 PM
Billy bob's I did not know that the roundup was gay

JessieB
03-16-2008, 05:22 PM
FWIW, it's been a long time since I was in a kicker bar, but I just about guarantee you every GG in the place will be wearing jeans -- the tighter the better.

Ranae
03-17-2008, 09:16 PM
Tight Jeans 1-2 sizes smaller than you would wear or Jean Mini {my preference} and High heel ankle or low calf boots a white or light red/pinkish low cut top.

Be sure to use a hair band or a fem ball cap and pull a tail out the back of the cap.

Then get ready to dance and have drinks lined up for you.