PDA

View Full Version : Flying semi-fem

QZ2
03-16-2008, 08:44 AM
I am on my fifth flight this week with another five coming up next week. Dressed totally female. But with a full beard there is no way that I could "pass". I thought I would try it to see what reactions I would get. Nylons, hip pads, B cup bra-less-forms, slim Gloria Vanderbilt jeans, low heel pumps, an angora sweater or silk blouse, a short feminine jacket, small woman's watch, bracelets, neklace, lipstick and painted nails. From the neck down, as enfemme as I can get without wearing a skirt, but not too feminine.

So far not one comment and no stares that I am aware of, even when I took off my shoes and jacket to go through security, even when I got beeped going through the security arch, even when I was checking into the hotels.

It has been fun and thrilling and the more I do it the more I get that "I don't care" feeling. Maybe people just think I am some weirdo guy and just leave me alone. Fine. I'm just some guy having a great time.

I don't want to be a girl, I just want to play girl.:battingeyelashes:

Love to all, Susie

Michelle-NC
03-16-2008, 08:52 AM
I love that "I don't care" feeling....it is such a free feeling! Have a great time on your flights.

JoanAz
03-16-2008, 08:52 AM
Sure no passengers on the Plane would say anything. But what did your Co-Pilot say?
:heehee:

sandra-leigh
03-16-2008, 12:19 PM
A few weeks ago, I flew in tights, forms, a femme top that was figure-enhancing (i.e., not hiding the forms), a long (plain) skirt, short femme boots; but no makeup or wig on my short hair. My face does not look like a woman.

No problem at all with anyone, not even when I went to the mens washroom a couple of times in the airport (and was seen there.) Barely anyone paid attention to me; I saw a couple of smiles, no frowns.

The closest attention was a point at which I was having trouble controlling everything I was carrying and had to bend down for a moment to pick something up, and the attention I got was no more than might be expected from a passer-by concerned that someone overloaded might fall. (Well, I think I got a bit of a smile as well.)

The woman sitting next to me didn't seem to pay attention to me. But she must have at least a little -- I feel asleep holding my glass of pop and she reached over and adjusted it for me just before I would have knocked it over.

By the way, I flew outbound in a skirt as well that time, but that was a long denim skirt and my forms were relatively concealed under a sweater. No problems that time either.

I do not recall now whether I had my nails down outbound; I was wearing red nailpolish on the (more femme) return.