PDA

View Full Version : Okay... Here's a wierd question:

JennyS.
03-16-2008, 10:24 PM
Can you dress in front of your pet? I have found that I fell extremely uncomfortable dressing when my dog is around. He's kinda wierd anyway because he always stares at me, it's kinda annoying. But, it feels so freakin wierd when I dress and he's around. That happen to you?

JessieLynn
03-16-2008, 10:29 PM
LOL!! Funny you say that, I felt the same thing one day i was trying on some new clothes and my dog was giving me funny looks, like what the hell are you doing? Like she knew me but didnt recognize me. Weird..

Jess

soon to be Kendra

kerrianna
03-16-2008, 10:37 PM
My animals know I'm weird. I hear them talking amongst themselves about how will they cope when I'm finally carted away... that it's just a matter of time. :p

Yeah, both the cat and dog used to look at me funny, but I think it was also because of the signals I was sending too, although my partner doesn't wear skirts much either so I think that was unsual enough to warrant curiousity.

They're used to it now.

Because I am.

It's all normal.

No need to be worried about me, guys, so quit talking amongst yourselves. I understand what you're saying, you know. Don't forget who brings home the kibbles. :raisedeyebrow:

uknowhoo
03-16-2008, 10:48 PM
I felt that way about my late cat, as I didn't dress too much around the house when we first got him. My dog, otoh, has seen me dressed regularly since we first got her 3 years ago, so it's pretty much business as usual. Besides, if she outs me to anyone, she knows she'll never see another table scrap for the rest of her days! :p

Stacye Rose
03-16-2008, 11:03 PM
Even after 16 years my cat still doesn't recognize me when I'm dressed. She tolerates me when he hears my voice while I'm dressed as Stacye but she won't interact with Stacye the way she does with me. I have long since given up trying to explain it to her. When I get in the shower when I'm changing back sometimes she will sit on the back corner of the tub and watch, then she's fine. On the other hand my dogs were always kinda like; "OK, you look weird and smell weird but it's still You-right??

Alex-is
03-16-2008, 11:16 PM
Haha, I feel ya, im always afraid that my cat will tell someone, As absurd as it sounds.

vivianann
03-16-2008, 11:35 PM
It is funny how animals act when you are crossdressed, I have a friend that has a big pit bull, when I go over there in drab the dog wants to play tug of war with me, or kick ball, well when I now come over there as vivian, the dog stares at me for a while then he comes over to me and licks my nylon covered legs, very weird, the dog does not lick peaple normally, the dog just acts really strange when I am dressed as vivian.

Dalece
03-16-2008, 11:42 PM
My Cat is always around me. But one day I was dressed and he gave me weird looks too. When i spoke to him he looked bewildered.:eek:

Seville
03-16-2008, 11:45 PM
My dogs don't care one whit. As long as they keep their
slobber :eek: off my dress and shoes, every thing is fine.

Edwina
03-16-2008, 11:50 PM
well when I now come over there as vivian, the dog stares at me for a while then he comes over to me and licks my nylon covered legs, very weird, the dog does not lick peaple normally, the dog just acts really strange when I am dressed as vivian.

Probally checking you out for edibility :heehee:

My two couldn't care less what I am wearing (or not wearing) as long as I feed them. :heehee:

:love:

Edwina

Stargirl
03-16-2008, 11:51 PM
Human To Crossdressing ferret : "Who the kit are YOU ?"

Ferret In Ball Gown : "I am Oscarina"

Human : " Where's Duffy ?"

Ferret : "Duffy who ?"

Human : " You look strange"

Ferret : "You ARE strange"

Human : "Come on Duffy, cut it out"

Ferret races around the room, gown flapping behind her, and leaps from a window screaming.

Human " Duffy ! Are you alright ?"

Ferret : "No. I lost an earring"

Thank You for indulging me. I am in a strange mood tonight.

docrobbysherry
03-17-2008, 12:24 AM
He always comes over to me when I come near his bowl.

However, I had to put a screen over his bowl awhile back. Whenever he sees me dressed as Sherry, he tries to jump out!

KittenKraske
03-17-2008, 12:26 AM
I wonder sometimes what my pooch thinks. She has seen me be weird pretty much her whole life so I don't think I faze her much. Plus she has so much fur on her face I wonder whether she even sees me most of the time. Our snake Ophion has always known me as Kitten so he doesn't act any different, though I don't know if I could tell if he was or not!

Amy Hepker
03-17-2008, 04:40 AM
I can't believe you Ladies, I mean if you can't even dress in front of your animals, who can you dress in front of??? Silly Ladies.

Sandi jo
03-17-2008, 06:09 AM
The cats do give me a funny look when I dress!!!

TerriM
03-17-2008, 08:46 AM
For years, my dog was the only one who knew I dressed. He would look at me funny. But he was a good dog, he never told anyone else.

Terri

Melinda G
03-17-2008, 09:24 AM
My dog also used to look at me kind of funny, when I would dress. I always wondered what he was thinking.

JoAnnDallas
03-17-2008, 09:50 AM
My two boy cats will sit on the bathroom counter and just stare at me as I stand there putiing my makeup and wig on. I get this feeling that they are confused because they know it's daddy, but I look like and smell like mommy. The girl cat will take on look at me, then look at the boys, then walk away like nothing is wrong. Girl cat is 11 years old. The boys are 3 years old.

Mitch23
03-17-2008, 10:24 AM
don't dress in front of my rabbits. too much for their delicate dispositions

mitch

Littlej10
03-17-2008, 10:57 AM
The first time my dog walked around me as I got ready and payed very close attention. Every time after that he just sat and watched, if he came over to be petted I think he liked the outfit, otherwise he just walked away.

Julie York
03-17-2008, 11:08 AM
Puppy: Who's the woman?

Old Dog: You don't KNOW?

Puppy: Should I?

Old Dog: It happens every couple of weeks. C'mere. Lie down there and wait until she walks past.

Puppy: Why?

Old Dog: Just do it. Put your head on the floor and look up when she walks past.

(Owner walks past).

Puppy: Wow. That's a damned weird place to keep a salami?

:D

obsessedwithpantyhose
03-17-2008, 11:21 AM
my cats dont care,,all they want is caned chicken,,,and the one just wants a lap to sit on so he can lick the nose of the lap owner.....:D

altho they both have cost me a few pairs of pantyhose over the years :Angry3:

Shelly67
03-17-2008, 11:41 AM
My parrot goes absolutley freaked when it see,s me dressed...... Theres feathers and poop everywhere lol

Tina Dixon
03-17-2008, 12:59 PM
My cat doesn't even notice a difference:Angry3:

jessielee
03-17-2008, 01:09 PM
nothing i do surprises my cats.
except, when all is quiet and normal,
they act like they see ghosts.
as B. Klinban said, "cats can see things we can't."
can they see my secret underdressing?
sure, they saw it going on.
wise little furries.
they know to not judge
or freak
until the house is quiet and nothing's going on.
eerilly,
jessie

Deborah Jane
03-17-2008, 01:12 PM
My boy dog used to give me strange looks when i dressed up, but since i,ve started putting a pink collar on him at the same time he,s stopped looking:heehee:

Sam-antha
03-17-2008, 01:24 PM
Mine waits for the time when I change.... they want the wig and as for the lacy thong, well that is for hiding away under the bed.....
In fact, they do notice and for a while do not accept me as me.... just like me....
~S~

SherriePall
03-17-2008, 02:55 PM
Our cat doesn't mind. In fact, I think she prefers me over him. Anyhow, about a week ago, I told my wife I was going to take a little time out to dress. I asked where the cat was. My wife then asked something to the effect if I were afraid to dress in front of the cat. Little does she know that the cat and I are old friends.

becomingkimberly
03-18-2008, 01:09 PM
This is a very curious thread and I would not have thought much about the reactions from the animals. I'm curious, Do Cats and Dogs react the same to women who are in both pants and skirts as well in the same manner or do they not care in that case?

Carly D.
03-19-2008, 06:21 AM
I know when I walk around the house and the cat sees me I think she has that "oh what are you doing?" look to her.. do I feel judged by her?? yes I do..

victoriamwilliams1
03-19-2008, 08:24 AM
I never consider pets, I have no pets and reading the reactions just made my day.

JulietLewis
03-19-2008, 10:27 AM
My cats love it when I scratch them with my long nails...

Caitlin Rose
03-19-2008, 11:36 AM
We used to have a wonderful dog. I could swear he would smile when he saw me in a skirt. And yes, I did wonder if he would tell anyone!

Jilmac
03-19-2008, 12:40 PM
I have two cats who are always around when I dress and seem to be curoius as I dress because they stare at me and rub against my legs after I put my pantyhose on. Once I'm dressed they want to come around and sit on my lap but I shoo them away because I don't want to get cat hair all over my pretty clothes. Luv and :hugs: Jill

Karla_CD
03-19-2008, 01:41 PM
My boy cat has given me some strange looks, as I have walked by him wearing pantyhose and a skirt, I kinda passed them off as just my imagination. But after reading these posts, maybe there is some truths to it.

I too am glad he has not told anyone:heehee:

ChanDelle
03-19-2008, 02:53 PM
The dog seems OK with it and I'm pretty sure she can't talk. It's the parrot I worry about!

ChanDelle

Amy Sue
03-19-2008, 07:07 PM
Funny topic- I dressed last week and the dog kept giving me looks like "I know what your doing" She seems interested in watching my try on clothes and shoes, but once I am fully ready and dressed she just goes back to what she always does.. lays down on the bed and goes to sleep.

Amy :)

TGMarla
03-19-2008, 07:16 PM
I have three dogs, two of whom always live outside. The third is indoor/outdoor. They have all seen me dressed. I don't think they mind, either. Funny thing, though. I think I mind. So although I've been all decked out in front of them and while the one is in the house, it makes me a little uncomfortable. So I usually kick her outside for a while. But I think it's more me than it is her.

Dogs are great. They just don't care what you do, and they love you anyway.

debbeelee1
03-19-2008, 07:41 PM
Well, I've got a 125 gallon aquarium full of angel fish and they don't seem to mind my crossdressing as long as I feed them! Although, come to think of it, my kissing fish seem to more active when I dress en femme!:bs:

CrossdressinGoth
03-19-2008, 09:01 PM
the only problem i had with pets and dressing, is when i was walking in my first ever pairs of heels I bought, i had a cat run under my foot and I kinda stutter stepped and put all the pressure on the heel. Im so hurt because I killed a pair of shoes :sad:

TSchapes
03-19-2008, 09:15 PM
when I have dressed. The dog smells me and thinks, "Oh, I know who that is" and just walks away. The cats see me and freak, "There's someone new in the house!", and hide under the bed.

I truly think it has to do with their different approaches to new situations.

Karin A
03-19-2008, 09:16 PM
My dog doesn't care about me dressing, he only looks at me weird when I drink Tequila. :heehee:

JennyS.
03-19-2008, 10:37 PM
I know when I walk around the house and the cat sees me I think she has that "oh what are you doing?" look to her.. do I feel judged by her?? yes I do..

This is exactly what I mean... Except it's a dog. I seriously feel as though he's looking at me weird. I now put him outside when I dress.

Sugar
03-19-2008, 10:42 PM
but could someone lock this thread down?

Please.

christid66
03-19-2008, 10:56 PM
It's wierd....I never used to be able to but I 'came out ' to him a few weeks ago and now when my wife goes to work at the weekend and I open the basement door (to go & recover Christi's closet), he goes back upstairs to bed!

sparks
03-20-2008, 12:31 AM
my cat just leaves it weirds him out. I thought being neutered he might be understanding. But................

LilSissyStevie
03-20-2008, 01:30 AM
My old cat is totally blind. She freaks at the sound of heels, though.

kerrianna
03-21-2008, 04:10 AM
Ha ha this is such a great thread.

Animals always know how to put us in our place.

Bless them. :hugs::love:

Suzie S.
03-21-2008, 04:17 AM
I've never felt strange dressing in front of our dog. His love for me, and mine for him, is unconditional! :) He doesn't really seem to act any different no matter what I wear.

Now on the other hand, I do feel a bit wierd during intimacy with my wife if my dog is in the room. :heehee:

tamarav
03-21-2008, 04:31 AM
My first dog left me because I crossdressed. I got the second one young and trained her to appreciate it...

Samantha43
03-21-2008, 06:29 AM
This thread is hilarious! My dog just kind of looks at me funny and goes to her bed to lay down. She won't have anything to do with me when I am dressed. The look on her face is priceless though.

Rachaelb64
03-21-2008, 08:55 AM
I've got a hamster his small brain hasn't caught on yet, as long as there food in the bowl! Mind you he does try to run me over in his excise ball, seeing how fast I can move in heels :D

Mind you when I was with the ex-wife we had 3 cats when I use to dress they all sat by their bowls waiting for food, sort of if you feed us we wont tell :)

trannie T
03-22-2008, 01:51 AM
My cat hates me when I'm dressed in women's clothes.
My cat hates me when I'm dressed in men's clothes.
My cat hates me when I'm naked.
So I guess what I'm wearing makes no difference.

Annemarie
03-22-2008, 05:30 AM
My old dog barked until I talked to him and he recognized me. I suppose its passing...
Dogs:a great mobile burglar alarm.

Michelle 51
03-22-2008, 06:28 AM
Pets want our attenton especialy dogs so i think its all in your mind that they care if you got pants or a dress on.They just want us to show them that we care about them(a lot like humans in a way)

Angie G
03-22-2008, 08:07 AM
WE have a rabbit a bird and a gold fish And I don't think they know the difference. :hugs:Angie