PDA

View Full Version : Alternatives

Alex-is
03-16-2008, 11:30 PM
I was just wondering what you found to be a good "substitute" for CDing when it just isnt possible to do it.

Like right now, I dont have any clothing, my parents were painting my room so i took them back to school with me, and I realized quickly how little privacy has in a dorm room (didnt really matter before as I had nothing to Hide) so i ditched them. I dont know when Ill be able to go shopping again. And Ive really wanted to dress again. What do you do in these times when dressing isnt a possibilit

Seville
03-16-2008, 11:39 PM
Sweat, Shake, Sweat some more, and become a genuine B***H.

Rather unpleasant, to say the least. :censor:

PatriciaT
03-16-2008, 11:44 PM
Hi Alex-is

You are certainly in a tough situation. You could try some form of androgynous dressing at school. Another thing would be to buy just one or two simple outfits, go to places where you might not be recognized and change there. I have done these things in the past.

I don’t think, however, there is any real alternative to CDing. You should take a hard look at your situation and try to discover someway which will allow you to get out dressed.

Patricia

Dalece
03-16-2008, 11:46 PM
Sweat, Shake, Sweat some more, and become a genuine B***H.

Rather unpleasant, to say the least. :censor:

Yep thats what is going to happen. Suggestion though maybe you can wear lingere under your drab clothes give you some comfort.

jessielee
03-17-2008, 05:08 AM
agree with Dalece, Alex-is,
underdressing may give you a satisfying softness in a hard world.
but i was intrigued at the idea of a substitute for CDing, as if the feeling we enjoy could come from some other secret or naughty behavior or ingestion!
as if CDing is a like a controled substance?
or just a risky behavior like gambling or speeding or thievery
which bumps up the brain's production of neurotransmitters, causing us to feel so good?
gosh, i always felt its so much more than that!
jessie;)

Carroll
03-17-2008, 05:20 AM
Though its not a great sub, I wear a grey sweater to work when its cold outside. It was my wifes. Funny how nobody have ever questioned me on the style and button positions

Suzie S.
03-17-2008, 05:34 AM
I don't think there is anything you can do to actuallly substitute for crossdressing, at least none that I can think of. When times arise that I cannot dress I just try to find ways to keep myself busy, and my mind occupied with other things. Try to work some overtime, take on extra credit at school, go out with friends, etc. I know that the busier I am, the less I think about it. :)

Sandi jo
03-17-2008, 05:44 AM
Underdressing is the best bet

muggsybear
03-17-2008, 04:34 PM
I shop. At the very least I wander through one or two lingerie departments at the mall and check things out. It's even better if you can underdress while you do it but isn't absolutely necessary. You haven't lived through a rush until you've come in your panties while crouched down alongside a panty rack at your favorite department store.

marie354
03-17-2008, 04:45 PM
In the past, I've found that looking through catalogs, or shopping can be a help. There are oodles of on-line places to window-shop as well.
You can have many new ideas for when you actually go shopping.
~Sandy~

MarinaTwelve200
03-17-2008, 06:32 PM
You might try your hand at writing a CDing story--a la Fictionmania. Just remember a favorate fantasy and write a story based on it.

Writing is a LOT more intense of a Vicarious experience than even watching a movie---its next best to the real thing. And also you have a ready place to post your work--giving it even more 'validity" and psychological charge----such as Fictionmania, Sapphires place or Crystals story site.

Amy Hepker
03-17-2008, 06:33 PM
Go shopping for a storage unit and then for clothes.

Eugenie
03-17-2008, 06:56 PM
When I can't dress "en femme", I get myself so busy that I don't think about it during that time... The activity has to occupy my brain somewhat (not too mucn though...)

My favourite activity is to work with wood. I have my workshop almost fully equiped with machine tools and I build some small furniture or wood made objects.

When I do that, I really escape from the frustration of not being in a position yo dress...

:hugs:
Eugenie

christid66
03-17-2008, 08:43 PM
I am trying to study to get more qualifications....but always end up on here:heehee: