PDA

View Full Version : CD v TV

high heels
03-17-2008, 06:08 AM
can anyone tell me what the differance between a cd and a tv is please as i an not sure which one i am.
i like to do the full makeover and act feminine as well as just wearing the clothes.

Darlene Rochelle
03-17-2008, 06:23 AM
It's whatever you chose to call yourself,I consider myself a transgendered woman.

vivianann
03-17-2008, 06:39 AM
TV is short for transvestite, and we all know what CD means, I dont like the term transvestite. I see myself as a heterosexual TG, transgendered crossdresser, I do not want srs, I like my plumbing the way I was born, I am an effeminate male I like to dress and appear as female. I can understand how you feel high heels, go ahead and get a makeover and dress as feminine as you like, you will thoroughly enjoy it, I have it was a wonderful experience.

Suzy Harrison
03-17-2008, 06:44 AM
With CDs you can only hear music

but

TVs give you a picture as well

deja true
03-17-2008, 06:46 AM
Honey, you haven't been doing your homework!

There are threads here from the past week alone, that stretch for miles and go into this subject ad nauseum.

While the vast majority just don't like all this label stuff, we still seem to obsess over it continuously. Grrr!

You are who you are. You don't need a specific label to be able to get a makeover or buy a dress or paint your nails.

deja

nikki47
03-17-2008, 06:47 AM
Does it really matter,the main thing here is that you, like us all, love what we do.I personally like the title crossdresser and not transvestite.
:hugs:Nikki

Sandi jo
03-17-2008, 07:23 AM
Be happy whatever you want to call yourself

Maria2004
03-17-2008, 07:25 AM
With CDs you can only hear music

but

TVs give you a picture as well

ROFL!! :thumbsup:

TGMarla
03-17-2008, 07:44 AM
Oh, you had to ask! Let's see....TV......CD......TG......TS.....

Now I'm confused, and I'll be obsessing about it all day! How will I get any work done?

Waiter, can you bring me my label, please?