PDA

View Full Version : Breast forms

Jammie
03-17-2008, 08:56 AM
Hi
I am new to this.I would like to know what you use to clean the glue or tape off the breast forms and wrer do you get the stuff
Love al
jammie

Maria2004
03-17-2008, 09:14 AM
Well I bought mine from the Breastform Store on the net and use their recommended tape and glue, which is cleaned off using plain rubbing alcohol and extra layers of tape build up I gently peel off.

JoanAz
03-17-2008, 09:17 AM
Goo Gone does a great job on sticky tuff and even 3M sprays:daydreaming:

Rita Knight
03-17-2008, 03:14 PM
I use De-Solv-it and it can be found here: http://www.orange-sol.com/household/index.html It maybe hard to find.

Genifer Teal
03-17-2008, 04:49 PM
Goo-Gone works for me. Desolve-it sounds like a similar product. Hollister makes a specific remover for their glue. Not sure if it is any better, but it is expensive.

Gen

paulaN
03-17-2008, 07:45 PM
My forms come from the Breast Form Store. I have only used the tapes that came with them. I very very carefully peal the tape off of my forms. I use my little pen knife to get it started, then I gently pull and pull and pull. It is realy scary cuz you feel like you are going to pull them apart or tear the form. It has not happened yet thank god. I can't afford new ones right now. And I don't think I could dress with out them. My girls are part of the hole dress up thing now. Won't leave home with out them. he he.

unclejoann
03-17-2008, 10:35 PM
I have large forms (38D) and Holisters and 3M just don't hold them in place. Tonight I tried carpet tape and it worked wonderfully.

When it was time to pull them off I was worried, but the tape pulled off the forms before it came off of me. The forms didn't need GooGone like I usually use, just a quick wash and powder. I haven't tried outdoor carpet tape, but this indoor type is great.

And I didn't need any GooGone on me either. The tape pulled off pretty nicely from my shaved chest. This is what I have been looking for.