PDA

View Full Version : A good substitute

Littlej10
03-17-2008, 11:02 AM
I know there are a lot of wise and experienced girls here so please help. I need to find a good substitute for cross dressing. I know it's esy to give up, I've done it at least 5 times but this is for periods when I can't dress.

Chocolate is supposed to be a substitute for sex but what works for cross dressing? Don't say chocolate I can't eat any more without becomming Mitchelin Man/Woman.

roni
03-17-2008, 11:06 AM
For me is to wear some nice silky things under the male stuff. You feel it, but they don't see it. Try it...

roni

jessielee
03-17-2008, 11:16 AM
isn't this a duplication of the new thread by Alex-is?

Julie York
03-17-2008, 11:31 AM
Knitting.

Stargirl
03-17-2008, 11:48 AM
I am a GG, but I love old paper dolls. Fashion dolls from the 1940's and 50's. I can imagine the pleasure involved for the artist while drawing the outfits, and sketching those shapely......thighs.....and drawing the bottom lipline....around...to meet.....the eagerly awaiting top lip....soon to be covered...in.....lipstick....the lovely nylons..draped over a cute chair...eagerly awaiting...the first touch of HER fingers..... The killer sundress......with the busty area.... the satin tap pants.....yes.. THE Very Same undies she wore when she was out with the eagerly awaiting...........ok I'll stop

Sharon
03-17-2008, 12:04 PM
You might look at the "Furries....discuss" thread in the Lounge for a possible alternative.

Jodie Wexler
03-17-2008, 12:13 PM
In thirty years of dressing, I have found nothing that can substitute for it. As for it being easy to give up. I tried more that several times to do that. It did not work either.
Good luck with your quest, I hope you reach your goal.
Jodie

il.dso
03-17-2008, 12:21 PM
There's just no substitute for me!
I was going crazy last night, the urge to
dress was overwhelming. Fortunately, I
have a nice block of time to sit at the
computer right now, type this post, and
enjoy some quality crossdressing time
right now!

RobertaFermina
03-17-2008, 12:55 PM
Bringing you into deeply intimate, interactive relationship with "the feminine" in another person will help to keep my femininity alive, and diminish the obsession with dressing. The desire doesn't go a way, but "not dressing" becomes bearable.

I know, since it is very much like that for me right now.

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Ruth
03-17-2008, 02:58 PM
I've tried over the years to find distractions, occupations and hobbies that would push my CDing to one side but nothing has worked. Along the way I've picked up many interests and skills, but CDing has remained a fundamental need for me, and something that I realise now that I cannot live without.
Of course this may not be the same for everybody, but as far as I am concerned there is no substitute.

Nicole Erin
03-17-2008, 03:15 PM
I may be arare here but for me the desire to dress comes and goes.
Maybe try to get it out of your mind for a bit.

I know it ain't easy....

KimberlyS
03-17-2008, 03:21 PM
...... I need to find a good substitute for cross dressing.

Most of my CDing is wearing a mix of male and femme clothes on a daily basis. The visible femme ones are androgynous. All of my male and femme underwear/panties and socks/trouser socks are in the same drawer. Most days I just grab. I also wear femme and male tank tops, and femme tank bra tops, as undershirts most days. I also squeeze in a bra on some colder days when I am able to conceal it under multiple layers. It works for me and is acceptable most days by my wife.

Also another way for femme time for me is femme shopping in male presentation. On line works, but I get more enjoyment doing it in person. And if the fitting rooms are not too busy I will ask a SA is there is some place I can try on the things I am holding. But I have also asked at busy times to try things on. I have yet to be denied trying something on. I have been put in a fitting room away from others, in what looked like a stock room, and been asked to wait while the fitting room clears. But I have also been taken into a busy fitting area and given a room multiple times. Places with side by side fitting rooms it is easy, just walk up to the mens side, tell them how many and you get a room.

All that being said, yes at times I get some pretty questioning looks. The SA's have looked confused many times and pointed me to the female side also. But more surprising is most are indifferent, seem to have no problem with me trying things on, seem to joy knowing I am trying femme items on, have fun assisting me by getting different sizes, items or outfits, or even ask me if I want to try things on. And this includes outer clothes, bras, and shape wear.

IMHO, the key to shopping for femme things in male mode is your comfort level with what you are doing. My experience is act like a serious shopper and you will be treated like one.

PatriciaT
03-17-2008, 09:00 PM
If you accept the concept that a CD has both a masculine and a feminine aspect and needs to express the feminine aspect through CD, there cannot be any really effective substitute. This drive to express our feminine aspect through CD usually starts very early on in our life and will not go away.
I have come across some who feel engaging in feminine activities such as working with children is one way to express this feminine aspect other than dressing, but this would seem to be an exception.

sterling12
03-17-2008, 10:09 PM
Hmmmm? Well, you could acquire a hammer and smash your fingers one by one. What the act would accomplish, I can't say....but, you did ask for a sustitute!

And, much like smashing those fingers, I think you will find that trying to find an alternative to CD, will end up as a futile act.

Good luck, if that's your choice. maybe someone else will think of a much better alternative.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Bootsiegalore
03-17-2008, 10:25 PM
I can't give it up. The more I do it the more I want to do it! I can't wait for the day it is accepted and I can do it every day!

Jilmac
03-17-2008, 10:30 PM
I think the only substitute for me would be a noose and I'm sure not ready for that.:eek: