PDA

View Full Version : Told my sister...

lucidgirl
03-17-2008, 04:38 PM
Hi All

I've always been extremely close to my sister even though we've lived on opposite sides of the world for almost 8 years now and I havent seen her in 3. Anyway, I've never hidden anything from her all my life except this; and I told her today. I dont know what I was scared of - she was so understanding about it and said its not a big deal at all. I'm am SO glad that I finally have someone real and someone I know, and who knows me, really really well to talk to about this. Oh, I am so happy !

love
lucid

Daintre
03-17-2008, 04:52 PM
Hi Lucid, I can understand the happiness, your world is a bit larger now. I am happy for you that your sister is accepting.

deja true
03-17-2008, 05:07 PM
Oh, lucid, that's great! Would that I had any relative to tell...nope none.

If your wife likes or has any repect for your sister, maybe you can enlist your sis in helping your wife to become a little more understanding. I remember from your intro, just a short while ago, that your wife knows but is not very supportive.

Blessings to you, dear girl...

respect & love (for courage),

deja

Michelle-NC
03-17-2008, 06:27 PM
Congrats Lucid! It is always nice to get something off your chest...and now that your sister knows, I am sure you will be even closer with her!

Amy Hepker
03-17-2008, 06:30 PM
It's funny how you think you know someone will never talk to you again, and you find out they understand.

jessielee
03-17-2008, 06:40 PM
wonderful news, Lucid!
i, too, hope this baby step will lead to a new avenue of openness and completeness.
so good for your sister and for you!
smiles,
jessie

Gemma Rhodes
03-17-2008, 06:49 PM
Hi Lucid.

I know how you must be feeling at the minute as I told my sister about 2 years ago and she too totally accepted me which was such a relief. I have since been round to see her and her husband on quite a few occasions and they have been round to mine several times for a meal too. I have also been out for a meal and shopping with her too.

I hope your sister will be as understanding and supportive to you as mine has been to me. Some people say that when I'm dressed I look like my sister but I can't see it really.

Good luck in the future,

Gemma

xxx

uknowhoo
03-17-2008, 11:37 PM
:cheer: I'm so glad to hear your good news! :cheer: