PDA

View Full Version : R we having fun yet?

docrobbysherry
03-17-2008, 11:42 PM
Let me start this thread by appologising to those of u I may have offended. I assure u I did NOT intend to do that. As a relatively new CD, this entire world of CD, TS, and the other various flavors of gender and sexual trans folks was new to me 6 months ago.

For so many of u, your CD,TS, etc. condition is not fun. U r struggling with your emotions, conscience, and trying to figure out who u r and how to adapt your life accordingly. You have made, and will make, life altering decisions that will follow u as long as u live.

Then I stumble onto your secret world and think I've discovered nirvana! I know now, I was completely clueless then!

I haven't figured out why I started CDing. What inner mix of imagination, sexuel impulses, and/or desire pushed me to become Sherry. But Sherry IS my tru CDing self! Many of u think of her, (me), as a mask wearing "bimbo robot", as someone wrote.

Well, maybe she IS! But she's My bimbo robot! And if u want to laugh at her and me, that's OK. Because I laugh at her and me, too!

I KNOW WHY I CD! It came to me last nite as I was filming my, " Irish family".
I CD because it's fun. I have a hoot dressing up. Being whoever I want, whenever I want. When it stops being fun, I'll probably stop CDing. I used to assume it was fun for ALL OF U. I know better now.

The whole point of this thread is to find out how many other CDs dress for the fun of it! I know there must be a few others.

I KNOW it's not the only reason u dress! But, is it ONE reason? Please vote in the poll and we'll find out who sees the humor in what we do, and who takes it deadly serious.

Hey, this poll's no joke! Or, if it is, the jokes on me!

Seville
03-18-2008, 12:12 AM
I've been C/D for so long and in so many situations, I
would have to say "serious".

When I was younger, it was indeed "FUN", but not
anymore...it's an integral part of me now.

ReginaS
03-18-2008, 12:23 AM
As my confidence is increasing I am having much more fun when I dress and when I go out. It's becoming about the experience of living the feminine side.

obsessedwithpantyhose
03-18-2008, 12:28 AM
its how i dress everyday :D

never gave it a moments thought of any humor or not in it :2c: