PDA

View Full Version : Last Piece of the Puzzle

Kadence_Lynn
04-30-2005, 08:17 AM
Hi Ladies,

I received my new breastforms in the mail on yesterday and I couldn't wait to get a chance to try them on last night. It was amazing!! They were a perfect fit. I ordered a size 4 transform super soft classic the lady that helped me was 1stclass all the way. Very professional and she took the time to help me decide what I needed and what would probably capture the right look for me!!

What really surprised me was the mental difference these made. I felt so more feminine and empowered by having these! What was it like the first time everyone else wore their breastforms and did they make you feel more like a woman?

pantylover1
04-30-2005, 08:32 AM
I haven't found any yet but i'm still looking. :)

Deidra Cowen
04-30-2005, 12:10 PM
I'm gald you are happy with your purchase Kadence, by the way thats a pretty name.

I ordered mine yesterday from Glamour Boutique...I'm very excited about getting them. I went with C cup since the lady that did my makeover said I needed them that size (right proportions for a girl my size :) ) ....I probably would have ordered B cups except for her advise. Also have a corset ordered, looking forward to dressing with that too!

Wendy me
04-30-2005, 01:17 PM
glade you enjoy your breastforms ..... yes haveing the boobs completes the puzzle....
no breastforms here with a nice push bra my little boobs work just fine........
enjoy your boobs .........

Sophie Haworth
04-30-2005, 04:25 PM
I must admit, I never felt I needed any until I got them, 2 years ago.

They just feel so natural, they become part of you.

Sophie.

mhenry
04-30-2005, 10:21 PM
Strange but I have to agree. I thought breast forms were mostly cosmetic. I've also found them to be sorta empowering (as was said)...not sure why? kinda validating the female form we all strive for? Hhmmm? Janet

Jadeanne
04-30-2005, 10:56 PM
After I got my silicone forms, the rice ones and polyfil ones have just sat in the drawer - they were a real step up to the next level for me. I got the Transform Classics, size 8 (44C, just a little larger than my wife). I don't dress femme without them.

Jadeanne