PDA

View Full Version : Only The Lonely-but You Beautiful People Help.

SAMANTHA SIREN
04-30-2005, 08:46 AM
Dear Freinds and lovers of all that is beautiful and feminine; I just wanted to say a big"Thank you" to everyone on this site for helping to make the day much better.Being a female locked in a male body gets to be a real headache at times and misunderstanding among those who meet all to often results in being hated for being different.I like many others I guess know the truth-you can't run away from what you really are and I am learning to accept that deep within I am what I am and must allow my feminine self to express itself in no matter how small a way.

Shopping is still a dreaded activity for me when all I want to do is buy some lovely female garments.I feel the eyes of many people upon my back when I examine delicate female garments and when I hit the check-out the assistants seem to have difficulty in hiding the giggles.With many men it is even worse! real hatred blazes in many of their eyes and all I want to do is to be gentle and nice!

At least your site has given me the courage to keep going.May it ever continue in a world of misunderstanding to give inspiration and the love of kindred spirits bound to their chosen ideal to be true to the voice within.

Much love and many kisses,
(dizzy blue eyed blonde from england)
Samantha.xxx

StephanieCD
04-30-2005, 08:57 AM
Ditto!

You are not alone :)

Wendy me
04-30-2005, 09:04 AM
just has you have read here shopping gets easyer the more you do it . then one day i don't know if thay the people at the stores stop looking or you stop careing if thay are ..... my thoughts are that thay for the most part not even looking ... just that paroined feeling you get .....like shopping for fem. things is wrong or a crime....

see i got over that real quick a am a exicive coumpulsive type ... i can shop for any thing so look out stop stareing i am going shopping...............

melissacd
04-30-2005, 09:05 AM
I want to add my thanks too. This is the first place where I have felt comfortable and supported. It is such a wonderful place to be. I now find it is the only place I want to be.

Big group hug :)

Melissa Eh!

Julie York
04-30-2005, 10:01 AM
Well expressed.

ronna
04-30-2005, 10:08 AM
Samantha, I know what you mean about shopping in stores.
Myself, I usually resort to shopping online, for a little more privacy.
I know it's not the same, you can't look or touch or try things on for size, and you have to wait for a delivery, and the boxes usually smell like smoke from riding around in the truck, but most people wash new garments before wearing them, and, anyway, it's just easier for me.

SAMANTHA SIREN
04-30-2005, 06:25 PM
Dear Beautiful people; Thank you for being so nice and understanding.You can't possibly imagine or perhaps you can that is why you are so supportive of the difficulties encountered during a shopping trip.I went for some hosiery today and just managed to pull it off after many problems thanks largely to an angel of a shop assistant called"Dominique"Strange that I was sending out a request for help from you gorgoues people and this lovely lady answered my prayers! You must take the credit in some way I guess!

Dear Ronna Promise to post some photos as soon as I can and as soon as I can buy the new dress and shoes that I am seeking (you won't be dispointed with the finished article!)
Until Next time,
I love you all!
Love and kisses,
from a dizzy but grateful english blue eyed blonde,
Samantha.xx