PDA

View Full Version : Why do I dress so ****ty?

Vanessac48
03-18-2008, 12:04 PM
Newbie here, but not to crossdressing. I have been crossdressing since I tried on my mother's high heels at 4 years old, never thought much of it then, but it has lasted, and never goes away. I don't have any desire to be a woman whatsoever, but what I have realized is how good I have become at doing it. I go through spurts, won't dress for months, maybe even a year, but them I'll dress a few times within a week. What used to be playing around with make-up, became a bit more each time, and was intrigued of how I could change myself. When I dress now, it is head to toe, from wig, foundation, mascara, eye-liner, blush, necklace,fake boobs (love the water balloons, can change size anythime I want),bra, teddy, slinky dress,heels, black nylons,pocketbook,rings, perfume,panties, everything. I usually go to a short stay Motel, and dress for 4-5 hrs, and be on my way. I've gotten so good at it, it takes me about 20 minutes to do all of the above, long nails as well. Everytime I get completely dolled up, I can't believe how sexy I look, I'm completely amazed, and what I have noticed is the more I do it, the better I get, and the sexier I get. I always dress kind of ****ty, red pouty lips, cat-eyes, but not out-rageous. I don't want to wear something feminine, unless it is extremely sexy. Does anyone else here have that part of them? I don't have any interest in getting dressed unless I'm a complete Barbie-doll, otherwise it doesn't interest me at all. I'm not sure if I'm similar to most here from what I read. To me it is more like a hobby, and fascination. When I see myself all dolled up, I am still in disbelief, because if I saw myself somewhere, I'd be interested in dating the woman I see. It didn't start that way, I was never pretty, but, I have learned how to wear make-up better than 99% of the women I see, which blows my mind! I just found the right look for my own taste I guess, and have over many many years perfected it. Do any of you get amazed at what you look like when dressed? It is my driving force! It is why I dress, I just can't believe that I could possibly look like that!

jaina
03-18-2008, 12:09 PM
Lots of crossdressers that focus on dressing ****ty are creating their sexual fantasies.

vikki2020
03-18-2008, 12:18 PM
If thats what you like,have fun!

racquel
03-18-2008, 12:56 PM
Welcome to the forum Vanessa.This part of the transition will pass and soon you will be dressing more conservatively to enable you to blend in better when you go out to the mall etc.You can still enjoy the more revealing outfits when you go clubbing.You sound like you are at an exciting stage in your evolution that many of us allowed to pass us by out of fear and these fears were well founded as times have mellowed a lot in the last twenty years.Have fun :hugs:

Deborah Jane
03-18-2008, 12:56 PM
Without a doubt!! I love dressing ****ty when i,m staying in..I just enjoy the whole look and feel of it:battingeyelashes:
When i go out though i prefer a more subtle look.

DemonicDaughter
03-18-2008, 01:12 PM
Because its sexy! Its intriguing, its fun and its what you feel most sexy in. Don't worry about the whos, whats, whys and wheres. Just enjoy!

sarahred
03-18-2008, 01:17 PM
Sometimes I feel the same way. I love to dress ****ty, in private. I think if you feel really sexy, you are really sexy!!

Sandi jo
03-18-2008, 01:23 PM
Love to dress ****ty.Maybe tonight

Ashley Lyn
03-18-2008, 01:29 PM
I'm somewhat the same way, except I have two! I either want to be sexy/****ty or just a 'little girl'.. From sissy dresses to teenage school girl! Most recently the 'school girl' look has been my favorite!:)

It's easier to do the 'school girl' look and now that I have real 'girl' glasses and a nice wig, with a little help from the DW, I can actually look the part! :o Problem is, I want to buy every plaid pleated miniskirt I see...:battingeyelashes:

I am also able to get a little 'sexy' with the 'school girl' look with the short skirts, thigh highs and mary janes or sling-backs..:D

docrobbysherry
03-18-2008, 01:33 PM
Vanessa, I could have written this thread! That is exactly why and how I dress!

I don't just throw on panties, bra, blouse and skirt. I do the whole nine yards every time I dress.

But, instead of becoming a makeup expert, I wear a mask to acheive my female look. I dress for fun, excitement, and to see that fantasy doll in the mirror! Unlike u, I don't fool anyone into thinking that I look like woman, except me.

PS: I don't post my really ****ty pics! They're too over the top!

Joan Lea
03-18-2008, 02:22 PM
Vanessa,

That the way I would dress before. ****ting clothes.

However, seeing some of these ladies in more conservative clothes has made an impression on me. I know thart underneath these garments they probably have underwear much sexier than most GG.

That the way I'm going.

Joan Lea

1950sclothes
03-18-2008, 02:31 PM
I love make up. And I like to look an old hag. LOL. As you can see from my pic. :P But my skirts are always just below knee.

jessielee
03-18-2008, 02:38 PM
like Racquel said,
most here don't want to be too splashy so as to draw attention to ourselves! but in private?
yeah.
i love what i see in my mirror.
and fianlly after a life of near self loathing,
i love me!
welcome!
hope to get to know you better and to share the love!
hugs,
jessie

Vanessac48
03-18-2008, 02:41 PM
Thanks, wow what a friendly place.

LA CINDY LOVE
03-18-2008, 03:30 PM
I say if you have the body then go for it, you should all ways dress how you feel as for me I love to dress like a tramp........ok ****ty .

LA CINDY LOVE

waspookie6
03-18-2008, 03:51 PM
You need to give lessons or write up's for many that would really appreciate it - ****ty is *always* fun yet seems to take hours to get there.

Dang! You gotta start sharing with all of us! :o

Eugenie
03-18-2008, 06:28 PM
Why do I dress so ****ty?

There is no real explanations to that except it makes you feel good...

In several posts, sisters have expressed that this "****ty style" was but one passage in the life of a x-dresser...

From my own experience thats indeed how I started: looking ****ty and enjoying the image in the mirror...

As my desire to feel "femme" grew through time, I dressed les and less ****ty, trying to look like a woman that I could meet in the street or in any public place.

Bu like some GGs, there are times when I still want to look "aggressively sexy", which is a euphemism for "****ty"... Indeed looking for such an image has become reserved for some special moments when I crave for looking sexy, and eventhough I know this would never "pass" I stil do it...

:hugs:
Eugenie

Jodianne
03-18-2008, 06:40 PM
Enjoy it. As to why, my thoughts lead me back to our late teens/early twenties when the gg's are generally more likely to dress this way and the gm's are all keen for a look or more!!! I figure if you weren't dressing femme at this period of fun and excitement in your life then this is the age that you probably want to get back to - let's face it for many they were the best years of our lives! Oh to have that youth back again!!!!!

Annie D
03-18-2008, 06:46 PM
I love to dress somewhat ****ty because sometimes I want to act ****ty! My SO can take one look at me and know what is on my mind. Isn't it great to be able to communicate your intentions without saying a word?

I could never go out in my ****ty wardrobe because I am a lady; every man's dreamgirl; a lady on the outside, a **** on the inside.

Deanna2
03-18-2008, 07:08 PM
If that is what you like, then well and good. Enjoy yourself.

I wear extremely short mini skirts and love it. I don't call it ****ty or even sexy. It is what I enjoy.

NicoleScott
03-18-2008, 08:05 PM
****ty is in the eye of the beholder. Many people would describe my dressing and makeup style as ****ty, although I don't see it like that. Yes, I love makeup, lots of it, short skirts, very high heels, long painted nails, long and thick eyelashes, glittery jewelry, and very deep red lipstick. I try to apply and wear them as neatly and perfectly applied as possible. I am aiming for glamor overdone, and some would see that as ****ty. I have wondered why I am so drawn to that style, and here's what I think: All of the [outward] attributes that differentiate women from men [appearance-wise], we want to emphasize, and exaggerate those attributes to accomplish it. Like pretty legs on a woman? Stockings & high heels. Pretty face? Emphasize with makeup the smooth complexion, bold eyes and lips. The more we emphasize, the more glamorous and feminine we look (in our eyes) and feel. I feel good in that mode, and dress pretty much the same whether I stay home or go out, although I use a little common sense like leaving the really killer heels at home. Anybody else see it the way I do?

docrobbysherry
03-19-2008, 12:09 AM
Absolutely Nicole! U nailed it, I thnk!

Kelsy
03-19-2008, 12:16 AM
It's fun!! makes me feel sexy! If I put this question to my wife she would tell me" you dress ****ty bcos you're a ho:eek: I would smile!:D

Kelsy:battingeyelashes:

CrossdressinGoth
03-19-2008, 12:19 AM
Well, a lot of styles I like fall into this category too. I love the look, feel, and satisfaction of it all. I just really know that if I was born a GG, I would live my lifestyle like this because its something I know I would want. To many it may seem wrong, but to me, it just seems like its the kinda girl I want to be.

LilSissyStevie
03-19-2008, 01:47 AM
Cuz you're a BAD gurl!:dom:

tracigirl_tv
03-25-2008, 10:09 AM
....and some very interesting responses. Nicole, your description is especially fascinating.

IMHO, all folks (male, female, those of us wonderfully in between) have moods and tendencies....some choose to repress them. Obviously, we in this forum are not among the repressors, generally speaking (yay for us!)

Some days we may feel sweet and demure. Other days we may feel....well, not so sweet and not so demure. Can you say "smokin"?

And aren't we blessed that we can express ourselves either way?

jennicdtv
03-25-2008, 11:10 AM
Why dress in a manner that projects a more "morally casual attitude?" Why, to become the bad girl your mother always told you to avoid, of course!

Why do women wear erotic/exotic lingerie? For its utilitarian value? Ha!

Jill Mac
03-25-2008, 12:01 PM
have to say i'm the same, love dressing ****ty, makes me feel sexy.

Jill

Raquelle C
03-25-2008, 05:56 PM
Hmm... When I was a bit younger I too dressed really ****ty and more provocatively, but of course this was within the confines of my home. I too have memories of trying on mums heels from a very young age, as I have found many others do too. More recently, with-in the past few years and I am in my mid 20's, I dress a bit more main stream and try to emulate women better. Still my outfits are more sexy than your casual sweater and jeans, that's just not me, maybe not yet, I dunno... but you do change over time and go from one stage to the next. Although, sometimes I do pull out some very sexy outfits and 6" heels when in the mood. I guess we are all similar and just like gg's when they are in the 'mood' or feeling sexy they dress that way.

Ana5551
03-25-2008, 06:15 PM
Once every now and then I really enjoy playing the ****ty role, and my wifes call me on it every time, I am her little ho!!

Vanessac48
03-25-2008, 06:29 PM
Nicole that was pretty much dead on, great response. I guess I'm a bad girl at heart:) Maybe it is my taste in women, I like the women that take the time to become the "painted up doll" over the natural beauty, I guess I just love make-up, and I find it so interesting how much it can change ones look! I know doing different things with make-up makes me look a lot of different ways. Another big changer is the wig! I've had everything from dreads, to California bleach-blonde long, and every color and length in between. I still like to be Barbie the best, my long long bleach blonde wig is my forever favorite, can't even remember the last time I dressed without it, I guess that is who I have become, or who I enjoy seeing the most.

Karin A
03-25-2008, 06:41 PM
because it makes me feel very, very feminine. :battingeyelashes:

Vanessac48
03-25-2008, 06:48 PM
I guess in the end, it doesn't matter why, or how you dress, as long as it gives you pleasure!

DonnaR
03-25-2008, 07:27 PM
I can totally relate to what you're saying, but for me it depends on the mood that I'm in. If I'm in kind of a "****ty" mood, then the Barbie Doll is just fine. There are also times when I like to dress more conservative. In either case, I also have those "wow" moments where I think that I've outdone myself. Of course that only gives me incentive to try and top that the next time that I go femme.

debbeelee1
03-25-2008, 07:46 PM
I love dressing ****ty from time to time just to be, well, a ****!:battingeyelashes:

obsessedwithpantyhose
03-25-2008, 08:25 PM
im always dressed ****ty :D is there any other way to dress?? :p :p

KaraChristine
03-26-2008, 03:54 AM
Hi Vanessa - It's interesting because I've often thought about this myself. I agree with some of the other posters to a degree - as time goes on, you may find yourself pullling some more conservative makeup / clothing looks to feel more comfortable at the walmart !

But in general, I think it's just more fun to dress in a racy, more feminine way. Genetic girls have the luxury of growing up with the full spectrum of expression in their appearance - they can dress frilly girly one day, tomboy the next, etc... but as males, when we first start crossdressing I think all of us experience the thrill in the ultrafemme look.

And of course, for those of us who appreciate it, to be honest there's something quite powerful and sexy about that first catcall from a previously unobtainable hot straight guy !!