PDA

View Full Version : nearly sprung due to work accident

michelle_2771
03-18-2008, 12:09 PM
Hi all

as i still can only dress when the SO is away and she was to be away for the next 3 weeks i was planning to dress the entire time except for work as i work in a very masculine type enviroment.

anyway yeserday i broke my humorus bone in my arm (was'nt very humorous to me) and when the doc said i broke it i was going to have to have surgery and have a rod and plate put in..

this is where it got tricky as i was wearing a few of my femme under garments that was'nt going to be seen by anyone...and left my freshly painted to nails on...as i was going to finish work and change into Michelle for the drive home..

i wasnt worried about the hospital staff finding out my otherside of me, it was knowing the SO was on her way back so she could be with me. (thank goodness she couldnt get a flight until today and its not that i don't want to tell her of my crossdressing side, i am just not ready to.... i know she suspects that i do it and she has asked the question and said its cool with me to dress, but i am just not ready to for her to know i would like to dress as i don't want her friends or mine to know yet as i want to be very open to our friends as well... )

any as the hours ticked away in the hospital the doctor came back and said some good news is that they wont be performing surgery as the bone is still straight and will heal and if things change then may operate...so i was able to go home.

mind you they just put a collar and cuff sling on me with a makeshift splint on untill swelling goes down before they will operate or put a more pernament cast on...

so this morning i have to remove all traces of femme stuff as it was all going to be to hard last night when i got home..

i was very much looking ford to being my femme self for the nexy 3 weeks but it isnt going to happen now even thou i would feel that some of my femme outfits would be much easier to wear and more comfortable then wearing my blokey stuff.

i suppose they are the breaks in life... maybe now i should sit down revaluate how open i want to be with my femme side and tell my SO that i will only dress while she is away or that we are going to alone together.

anyway 6-8 weeks minimum with my broken arm and is not going to be fun

Michelle

Sheena Pink
03-18-2008, 12:18 PM
Michelle, Sorry about the break. If your SO is supportive, you should share your pretty side too. I guess every gurl has her own time in mind to share. I know with Bre, she took her time, but we do have fun togehter now.
Hope you heal quick!:hugs:

racquel
03-18-2008, 01:00 PM
Sorry to hear of your mishap.There goes three weeks that would have been fun:sad:.Hope you heal fine.

DemonicDaughter
03-18-2008, 01:11 PM
I agree with Sheena. I've had some of the best times with my SO since finding out and I love every moment of it. I know you read a lot of stories on here about relationships going bad once the CDing is discovered, but it is usually do to the lying over time. I outed my SO and just jumped right into it. :) I would her en femme 24/7 were it up to me because it makes her so happy.

Julogden
03-18-2008, 02:49 PM
Hi Michelle,

Sorry to hear that you've broken the arm and will now miss out on your 3 weeks of dressing.

Since your SO already told you that she'd be cool with you CD'ing, I'd say it's time to tell. My God, she's giving you a gift that many of us would do almost anything to have, don't reject that, accept it, embrace it and have some fun!

Carol

Annie D
03-18-2008, 06:57 PM
Sorry about losing an opportunity to dress and be yourself for the next 3 weeks! When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!

Make sure that when the doctor puts your arm in a cast; get a pink one!