PDA

View Full Version : Do you do this?

Vanessac48
03-18-2008, 02:44 PM
I notice every single woman, and how she does her make-up. Sometimes it gives me great ideas, and other times, I want to just pull her aside and show her, because it is awful! I notice all the womanly acessories too. I love lips, and always look to see if they know how o put on lippstick. I notice around here almost all the young girls are married to mascara, and eye-liner! I also always look at the shoes. When I see a woman in some really nice heels, I almost feel jealous, that I'm not walking in those! Anyone else make these observations?

charlie
03-18-2008, 04:49 PM
I always see the woman and then look at all the parts.....shoes, makeup, handbag, the way she walks. All these new things that I see are a direct result of my CD. I never would look at a girls shoes, eye makeup or fingernails before.

Samantha43
03-18-2008, 05:30 PM
Since I enjoy looking at women anyway....:devil: This just gives me something else to look at. I agree, some women do an amazing job with makeup and others, not so much. I do get some good ideas from observing women.

tonna reydhar
03-18-2008, 07:49 PM
I have seen some eye makeup, and wanted to go ask how they got the effect, then realize she'd probably look at me like I had three heads.

DemonicDaughter
03-18-2008, 08:00 PM
Why not look on YouTube for the makeup tips? They have thousands of videos on it and they also have tips for CDers. But I'm married to my mascara because I'm a natural platinum blonde and without it, I have no eyelashes. :(

O2B Barbara
03-18-2008, 10:33 PM
I tend to watch and observe like you do, my wife likes it also as she knows I am looking at the whole package not just the chest. Any desire is to be more like the individual or am trying to learn from them.

darla_g
03-18-2008, 10:41 PM
what do you have against mascara and eyeliner? Its not mandatory, but you can create some nice looks.....

Carly D.
03-19-2008, 06:14 AM
I notice what women wear when they dress up.. anymore they all look like men.. I'M TIRED OF WINTER!!!

Kate-May
03-19-2008, 06:19 AM
I, too, love looking at women when I'm out. I tend to think about the clothes and whether they would suit me rather than the make-up. I'm a bit afraid of looking at the make-up in case someone thought I was staring.........which , of course, I would be!

Vicky_Scot
03-19-2008, 06:42 AM
When out with the wife she does not have problems with me looking at other women as she knows I am not thinking....gosh would not mind.........think you get the idea ladies.

She knows all I am thinking is.........wonder where she got those.............these boots would look great on me.............love that make up................etc etc etc.

:heehee:

Xx Vicky xX

Chari
03-19-2008, 07:40 AM
I continue to observe the entire female outer package as to color co-ordinating outfit, face enhancing makeup, accessories, and hairstyle / color. Some women can and do look great regardless of their age and clothing, but others don't seem to have a clue as to how badly they appear and I think when I'm dressed, even in jeans and sweater, I know I look so much better than them. Wonder how many GGs lingerie matches their outer clothes. Mine always do! :heehee:

Enjoy life, Chari

DawnL
03-19-2008, 08:00 AM
I usually find myself almost mystified by the eyelashes. Probably because that is the part I need the most work with..

SANDRA MICHELLE
03-19-2008, 09:42 AM
I always check out what woman are wearing and there nail polish and eye make-up. I have told a lot of woman that "I just love your shoes", I have the same pair in size 11. I'll tell you it gets a lot of cool comments. I also have told woman that I love there nail polish color, my favorite color is pink but I'll try there color next time I do my toes. Some have said"yeh right" so I take my shoes and sox off and show them and they really give some comments to that. It's all fun. My wife has said on many instances that a certain outfit would look good on me when we see someone wearing it. We have gone shopping for sandra quite often and have had fun doing it. As for eye make-up I too am addicted to eyeliner and mascara, the eyes are the window to the soul and I for one want people to see me as I am.

Alice B
03-21-2008, 12:11 AM
Every day.

tamarav
03-21-2008, 05:44 AM
I tend to look at all women to learn new techniques and see how they look with their makeup, as well as all other things.

Since I am a cosmetologist, and did I tell you that I dress daily? I dress daily and work as a hair stylist, wig stylist and makeup artist. I also apply permanent cosmetics to various people daily.

Since I dress daily (subtle huh?) I have an advantage in that I can simply ask how someone did a technique without being decked.

The funniest thing is that I have teen girls come into the salon and want makeup lessons, from me! My own daughters learned their makeup from me and now rarely wear any of it. I make up for the whole family in that respect.

Attached pictures are of me at work, not working but in the salon. I don't show clients' pictures unless I have a model release from them and besides who would want to look at them when I am there? Once again, I am up front about it and proud of my achievements. Obviously not subtle but you never asked for that did you?

Your sis,

Tami

Deborah Jane
03-21-2008, 05:54 AM
Me too, i look all the time. A few times i,ve got new ideas to try after observing makeup, etc.

joann07
03-21-2008, 09:27 AM
I'm always observing women to pick up new ideas on what's in style and how they present themselves (i.e. makeup, shoes, accessories, etc.) and I think I'm starting to get a pretty good handle on picking the right things wear now.

There are so many beautiful dresses and outfits and one thing that I'm always looking out for is a woman who wears any kind of hosiery. It bums me out when I see this beautiful lady in a sexy dress or outfit and she's not wearing pantyhose.
I just LOVE pantyhose and miss those days when you'd see a woman wearing them everywhere you look.
I also have a foot fetish and seeing nylon covered toes is just heavenly, which is rare these days.

Hugs!

insearchofme
03-21-2008, 09:57 AM
Just yesterday I got an attachment in a friends e-mail. It had several pics of young, attractive women in all sorts of undress. As a guy I truly appreciated seeing them!

However, the pic I spent the most time looking at was of a young woman with the most incredible green eyes and the most wonderful application of eye makeup. I was entranced and thought that it must be one of the signs you are a CD when you spend more time looking at a woman's eyes that you do the rest of her body (which was outstanding by the way).

I'm glad I'm not the only one!

Hugs,

Angie G
03-21-2008, 08:50 PM
I love going to the mall and looking at what GG's are wearing :hugs:
Angie

Farrah
03-21-2008, 11:32 PM
My wife and I observed a new woman today and we were thinking the same thing. We both agreed that she has on a nice skirt suit, but the shirt she was wearing with was hideous. I just wish my wife knew about my cding. We could probably have so much fun!

linnea
03-22-2008, 01:19 AM
I think that it is normal to look at other people and admire them if they look good. If they don't look so good--well, that's my opinion and I think that I should let well enough alone.
When it comes to looking for ideas about make-up and clothing, I often consider how I might look in an outfit worn by an attractive GG. Or I get ideas about make-up. It seems to me that this is pretty normal and natural too but nothing to get extreme about. It's a typical human trait to "model" behavior and appearance, posture, voice, etc.
I think that when this is done deliberately for purposes of learning from others, it should be done discreetly and tactfully.

vivianann
03-22-2008, 04:49 AM
I do the same thing, yes I love looking at the fem image, however I find myself looking at the makeup, clothes and the colors, and hair and shoes.