PDA

View Full Version : Oooops

tonna reydhar
03-18-2008, 07:37 PM
Let me start by saying that I wear pantyhose under my drab. As I don't have much time lately to dress fully. I came home the other day and decided to soak in the tub for a while. I hung my pantyhose on the shower rod with the intention of putting them away when I was done. I got out of the tub and got preoccupied with some radio stuff that I received that afternoon. My wife came home and went to the bathroom to change, she came out, we exchanged accounts of the day, hugs, kisses etc, and talked about going to town. I went in to change and saw my ph still hanging on the rod......doh.....

She never said anything, didn't seem to be at all bothered by it. I have an idea that she knows, wether she knows the extent is questionable. I think maybe it's a don't ask, don't tell, as long as I don't do it in front of her thing.

The other day we were at Target, she was looking for some makeup (I was secretly shopping too) I said, here I'm getting this for me, to which she replied, holy crap, that's too expensive. :idontknow:

Tonna

DemonicDaughter
03-18-2008, 07:57 PM
Well, she doesn't seem too opposed to the idea. Any way to probe a bit and find out for definite? Maybe mention a movie with CD's in it or something along those lines?