PDA

View Full Version : Ineresting weekend (at least to me. )

Brynna M
03-18-2008, 10:43 PM
I had two interesting things happen to me this weekend.

One was that I got fully dressed for the first time. I dressed in clothes before but this is the first time I did a wig and makeup. It wasn't as poor an effort as I expected. I've lost weight so I need new, smaller clothes. My makeup skills need a lot of work. Despite it being not a perfect attempt it was very nice. Exciting but also more comfortable than I expected.

The other experience was less exciting. I was hanging out with a friend. I considered comming out to her. Tired to feel her out by making a joke about crossdressing. her response was not approving. I was really disapointed as I though she might be more open minded i did bring it up as a joke so she may be more understanding in a serious context. But it has made me more leary of "comming out."

B.

TGMarla
03-19-2008, 08:32 PM
Hey, I don't know how old you are or how long you've been doing this. I didn't have a wig until about seven or eight years ago, and I've been crossdressing for about 35 years. :eek: But once I was actually fully dressed to the point where I could actually pass for a woman (if the room was real dark and everyone else was nearsighted), I never looked back. When I dress, it's usually all the way. I have always thought twice about sharing this little aspect of my person with others. Go ahead and tell someone if you feel good about it, but I hope it doesn't turn out to be the wrong thing to do.

deja true
03-19-2008, 08:43 PM
It could be that she was trying to agree with your apparent opinion. If you introduced CDing with a crude or somewhat insulting joke, she may have read that as your attitude and agreed with you because that's what friends do. Introducing it in a more lightly humorous or even admiring way might have garnered a different reaction entirely.

Just a thought...

deja

Brynna M
03-20-2008, 11:00 PM
My friends and I saw a kid with a ball stuffed under his shirt. He kinda looked pregnant. She suggested that he might be gay. I suggested that perhaps he was merely a crossdresser. Her reaction was one of disdain. Not exactly disapproval but she seemed to think it was something at least funny.

B.