PDA

View Full Version : my life just got better :)

newcd
03-19-2008, 02:15 AM
about a week or two ago i posted the story of me getting caught by my family. Well after reading your replies and a couple of them actually brought tears to my eyes you know who you are Thank you very much..
Anyways back to the thread I sat my mother down and talked to her after she cooled down and she dosent approve but doesnt dissapprove which is wonderful especially now that i know im not getting kicked out:) but shes also trying to understand why i do this so i told her to come here to this wonderful website and just read some of the posts and when shes ready she said that she will talk to everybody that can help her understand so once again THANK YOU ALL EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU that gave me support and ideas to fix this almost very serious problem before it got worse.

I :love: you all.
Mary

vivianann
03-19-2008, 03:51 AM
I remember when you posted about your delema, I am so glad you were able to talk to your wonderful mother about this situation, I hope this site can answer any questions she may have, I wish the best for you and your family, and especially your mother.

ania83cd
03-19-2008, 04:07 AM
It's wonderful that she wants to understand why you do this.
All the best for you :hugs:

Dalece
03-19-2008, 04:19 AM
The best to you and we will be here to help.

Amy Hepker
03-19-2008, 04:28 AM
I am hoping that we all helped in some way. The biggest thing to remember is that there are people from all walks of life that are crossdressers and nobody knows. There are literly tens on thousands if not millions of us out there. Most just have not found there way to this forum, some have not accepted that fact they are crossdressers or don't even know what the word means. I will tell you you are not alone in your crossdressing, your Doctor, Lawyer, Boss so on and so on could be a crossdresser, and it is not only males that crossdress as there are many females that crossdress too.

Celeste
03-19-2008, 07:46 AM
Fantastic,you've got a toe in the door.Now you don't want to force the issue.Show her your the same son she's always had and give her ample time to take it in.When and if she visits the forum,make sure she's aware of the loved ones and f.a.b.(female at birth)sections.

Michelle-NC
03-19-2008, 07:48 AM
That's great news. I remember your story of getting caught also, and the fears this brought about.

MJ
03-19-2008, 07:59 AM
I am so happy for you , i hope mum does come here to get the information she need . the best of luck to you