PDA

View Full Version : Flying En-Femme

SANDRA MICHELLE
03-19-2008, 09:23 AM
Well I did it last week and it was great. I flew to Texas fully en femme and stayed that way all weekend, what a thrill!!! I had absolutely no problems and really no "long stares" from anyone. I went through security with no hassles, other than having to take my heels off it was a breeze. I wore a skirt that was just above my knees and a nice pink top that is fairly tight and really shows off my breast's. I sat next to a Marine that was going home for a break and we had a nice conversation about Iraq. he is a "corpman" which is a medic and he has saved lives in country. I wished him all the best and thanked him for his service. He had questions for me regarding crossdressing which I answered as best I could, I do not believe he was inclined to do it but I think he must suspect or know someone that does. I hoped that our chat was good for him, it was for me! I do not "pass" as a woman but I am sure that I did a good enough job of it from a mile away.
I rented a car and drove on to Denver to visit a friend and then I flew back to Chicago and changed back into guy mode at the oasis. Oh if I could only be Sandra more often!!!

Kate-May
03-19-2008, 12:45 PM
Wow! That must have taken some nerve to do it. How nervous were you or was it just a breeze?
Good for you, anyway.

Amy Hepker
03-19-2008, 12:57 PM
It would take some guts to do that. Especially talking to a service man. It sounds like your represented us pretty good.

joann07
03-19-2008, 02:45 PM
I am so glad you had a nice experience. :)
Flying in femme is so much fun and to be able to go through it all and be treated like a lady is such a wonderful feeling. :c9:

I did it last October and what an amazing experience that was. I went through baggage check-in, airport security, TSA checkpoints, and car rental without any issues whatsoever and I used my male ID the whole time.
I can't wait to do it again when I fly to Chicago for Be-All. :GD:

Way go to girl! :thumbsup:
Congrats to you!

Hugs!

TaniaInTas
03-19-2008, 07:22 PM
Well done Sandra, I am so glad to hear that it went well. I have contemplated a similar journey myself, and your example brings me that much closer to doing it. When I do, it will probably be from Melbourne to Sydney

TracyH
03-19-2008, 07:47 PM
It would take some guts to do that. Especially talking to a service man. It sounds like your represented us pretty good.

We're actually a lot more open minded than people would like to believe.

serinalynn
03-19-2008, 07:53 PM
I was planning to do some flying this summer. has any one had a problem wearing a underwire bra through TSA security check points. I was considering wearing one home this year.:heehee:

Nicki B
03-19-2008, 08:40 PM
has any one had a problem wearing a underwire bra through TSA security check points.

I've certainly had to go round again wearing a corset... :rolleyes: :Angry3:

Suzy Harrison
03-20-2008, 12:41 AM
:worship:

That's great to hear. I'm glad it all went so well.

Hopefully I'll get to do that one day

:hugs: Suzy

TxKimberly
03-20-2008, 06:52 AM
Way cool Sandra. I've never done this and the urge is just KILLING me! Problem is I travel for work and just can't afford to take the chance of not making the flight because someone wants to take issue with me.
Congrats!

SANDRA MICHELLE
03-20-2008, 08:49 AM
No trepidations what so ever, had a great time and the Marine was just a kid,22 years old, same age as my youngest. I wore a Victoria Secret underwire bra and had no problems with the security. As I said the only problem was getting my heels off and on in a womanly fashion without letting my skirt hike up too much. I am not very "bendy" so it is difficult to accomplish that feat with grace. Hey TX Kimberly your pretty enough to pull this off with no problems so I think you should go for it.

Nicki B
03-20-2008, 01:17 PM
has any one had a problem wearing a underwire bra through TSA security check points.

Surely natal females do this all the time...?