PDA

View Full Version : wife borrows my clothes

Sasha Anne Meadows
03-19-2008, 09:47 AM
My wife and I are the same size and she sometimes borrows my clothes, which is fine. She used to wear my clothes to work and she even wore a long blue dress of mine to funeral.

For company this Sunday she will be wearing a favorite jean skirt of mine. I am so jealous of her being able to do that and with me in my drab male blue jeans.

Does anyone else lend their clothes to their wives or significant others?

Alana65
03-19-2008, 10:28 AM
I don't have the "problem" of having a wife or SO to share clothes with.............but I wish I did !!!

I'd say, count yourself lucky.

:hugs:

Alana

Mary Morgan
03-19-2008, 10:46 AM
My wife and I are not the same size, I wish we were, and I wish her "borrowing" was a problem. I'd love to have it. She does borrow make-up, and occassionally a wig or a pair of eyelashes. I love being able to assist her from time to time. Now if I could just figure out a way to get down to a size 8, size 7 shoe, and lose about 7 inches of height.

sissystephanie
03-19-2008, 10:47 AM
When my dear late wife was alive we used to share lingerie! She always said that I had better taste in lingerie, because I preferred silk and satin and lace. But she did have some panties that I liked to borrow, and also an occasional bra. I wore a a larger bra usually, but if I wanted more cleavage I would wear one of hers.

Because she was Petite, and I am 5' 10" and weigh about 170, not many of her other clothes fit me. Of course, mine were too big for her!

I just wish she was still here to share with me!!!

Sissy/Stephanie

Girl on the outside, man underneath!

Amy Hepker
03-19-2008, 11:03 AM
I don't see a problem there, she may start dressing finer for you.

nikki47
03-19-2008, 11:36 AM
We didn't used to be when i first started dressing,now as we are older we are the same size.We are always asking each other about clothes either on ebay or out shopping.We are building quite a collection,even though i still like to buy sexy ****ty clothes :D

Nikki

Babette
03-19-2008, 12:21 PM
...Does anyone else lend their clothes to their wives or significant others?

Lend? No because she takes what she wants. Then I have to hunt it down to get it back. Thankfully, we have different shoe and bottom sizes. Actually, I haven't got any complaints about this. We collaborate on tops and then buy them together.

She is too good to me.

Babette

Nicki B
03-19-2008, 12:34 PM
What's sauce for the goose..

Karla_CD
03-19-2008, 12:48 PM
I am pretty certain this is going to happen when I move in with my girlfriend, on April 2nd. I wont have any complaints. Our shoes are different sizes. SO I wont have to hunt for those:D

I am looking forward to finally being able to share Karla with someone:heehee:

KellyCD
03-19-2008, 01:15 PM
My wife "borrows" my clothes all the time. I'll admit though, that when I open up my underwear drawer and all of my underwear is gone I get kinda annoyed cuz I don't have anything to wear...

Except for bra's, I never have to worry about her stealing my bra's cuz we're two WAY different sizes....

Michelle-NC
03-19-2008, 01:24 PM
I actually like sharing clothes with my wife. It does me good when I go out, and if she is wearing something that is mine...it's our own little secret we can smile about.

Sheena Pink
03-19-2008, 01:25 PM
Bre and I share clothes, sometimes we buy our outfits, knowing that it'll go into a community spot in the Closet. We don't share underthings,or shoes though.

Joan_CD
03-19-2008, 01:28 PM
My wife and I are the same size in everything except shoes. So, we share all of our clothing and it's a lot of fun when we dress alike. We have matching nightgowns and we try to match with bra and panty colors. We will also wear jeans and the same top, but in different colors.

Lilith Moon
03-19-2008, 01:46 PM
Yes, apart from shoes. We each have clothes that are agreed for exclusive use (she wouldn't want to wear my fetish gear anyway ;-]) but also a communal clothes pool.

DemonicDaughter
03-19-2008, 02:58 PM
I let my SO borrow whatever she likes of my clothes but also respect her property. If I want to borrow anything (such as the wig I'm currently wearing), I'll jokingly say I'm "stealing" it but of course, she always gets it back and in great condition (I've trained and cut wigs professionally). We can share tops (me being busty helps with her wider frame) but not really bottoms. Underwear is not shared though I have lent her bras. Lingerie is not shared either as I love being able to give her the feeling of having her own things and not having to share mine. :)

Rachel_CDS
03-19-2008, 03:46 PM
My wife borrowed a gorgeous silk dress of mine for her birthday party. She looked lovely in it! I was really jealous that I couldn't wear it for the same occassion though!
Sometimes I notice that some of my tops go missing & I later find them in her wardrobe. I don't mind though because it gives me an excuse to go out & buy something new!

Beth-Lock
03-19-2008, 04:58 PM
I had a woman friend and with her not being much of a skirt wearer, at one point when we wanted to go out somewhere special, she had trouble finding a skirt or dress herself. So, I bought her a skirt, and also let her select from a bunch of mine. Eventually she settled on one of mine, a slim pencil skirt that was quite flattering on her, though just a little big. I must have been going through a very thin period or optimistic period about being thin when I bought it for myself, since today it is way too small. Anyway, we went out, and she looked good, and then returned it.
Before this I had asked her if she would let me borrow any of her clothes to wear, if they fit and she said no. That appears to be a sensitive topic with many women. When I asked her further, if she would consider borrowing any of my fem clothes, she said she might, if she really liked them. But in this case, it was a matter of desperation, as the date approached and she had no way or time for buying a suitable skirt or dress for herself.
Milton Berle once remarked of his last wife, that it was an advantage that they took the same dress size. I think this is rare if you are a fairly big guy. But obviously, it would be nice.

Melanie R
03-19-2008, 05:20 PM
My wife and I share all of our clothing, jewelry, makeup, etc. She knows she can raid my closet anytime as I can hers. She does have some outfits that will not fit me at the waist.

ReineD
03-19-2008, 05:45 PM
Sasha, I read from your post that you are OK with sharing the clothes. The issue is an upcoming event where your wife can wear a favorite skirt and you are envious because you feel you cannot dress in front of these visitors.

Would you feel better about it if you explained this to you wife? She may not be aware of your feelings. Then she might choose to wear something else so as not to pour salt on the wound.

JennaMarie
03-19-2008, 05:59 PM
My wife asks me all the time if I've got this or that to go with a given outfit she's trying to put together. It ticks her off when I do pull something out.

We can share tops and shoes.

CrossdressinGoth
03-19-2008, 06:06 PM
my ex fiance was no where near the same size as me so we could never share clothes. didnt bother me much because her stuff was no where near as cute and sexy as my things :heehee:

MarciManseau
03-19-2008, 06:11 PM
We share everything but bras and shoes, and it's a real money saver. I never buy anything without thinking of how Julie will look in it.

Hugs, Marci and Julie :hugs:

MJ
03-19-2008, 06:38 PM
I just wish i had someone special to share with :daydreaming:

Angie G
03-19-2008, 07:08 PM
Yes my wife sometimes will borrow my things And I hers :hugs:
Angie

gennee
03-19-2008, 07:43 PM
My wife and I share some clothing. She's never owned a lot of jewelry so she will wear mine. Yesterday, we went clothes shopping.

Gennee

:)

debbeelee1
03-19-2008, 07:46 PM
Yep, we share clothes and jewelry too!:daydreaming:

KateSpade83
03-19-2008, 08:34 PM
I'm looking for a same sized girlfriend or wife that can wear my clothes, but not underwear!

april lynn
03-22-2008, 05:47 PM
I wear my wifes cloths yes we are about the same size

annekathleen
03-22-2008, 06:19 PM
That's what I liked about being married.
There was always a closet full of womens clothing, and
there were always drawers full of panties and bras and pantyhose.
Kinda sucked, getting divorced and being single.
Had to buy my own stuff!

Sasha Anne Meadows
03-23-2008, 09:39 AM
Well this morning she has my jean skirt on and a nice pink top. She looks great. I feel so out of place in my boy jeans and polo shirt.

Rachel Morley
03-23-2008, 10:16 PM
OMG! Sasha Anne ... I can't believe I missed this thread! Sorry sweetie :o

Well, as you already know, as we email fairly often, Marla does wear my clothes quite often and I get to wear hers too. While I don't have her feminine hips and so we don't match on our bottom halves, we do match on our top halves and so she wears my tops and sweaters all the time! I absolutely know she buys me tops with the idea that she has the option to wear them too. (I guess an advantage of an accepting wife ... buys clothes "for the CD" knowing that she will also get to wear them too!) :heehee: ... and of course, I have no problem with that :)

I am a shoe size smaller than her (I'm a US women's size 8) and so I get to wear her shoes too if I want to. But yeah, to answer your question ... yes, I do "lend" (she takes when she wants to and I love it!) my clothes.

About us being in boy clothes when she is dressed so lovely and feminine when we are (as a couple) in company ... err ... yes, it's a real pain in the ass. It's at these times when my desire to dress is at it's highest. I just so want to be like her! She is my idol! :)

Hugs to you
Rachel

Lesley Ann
03-24-2008, 12:31 AM
My Gf has a dress size 14(UK) Skirt and Jean size 12(UK) I have a dress size 14, Skirt size 12. We differ in shoe and bra size. I love it when she wears any of my clothes, particularly when friends compliment her on her choice!
We are like sisters when we go out shopping, although sometimes I think she is looking at a dress with me in mind, when really it is for her, and she has to remind me that there is two of us in our relationship, not just Lesley Ann.

To share or not to share? I love it.
Love and everything, Lesley Ann

DanaR
03-24-2008, 01:21 AM
My wife has always borrowed my stuff. Now, sometimes I'll borrow hers. The first time this happened, I had got out one evening and bought a new outfit and came home and went to bed. When I got up to go to work the next morning she had found it, tried it on while I was asleep and decided to wear it to work.

Sandi jo
03-24-2008, 06:15 AM
My wife and I are the same size every now and then we trade off each other

slamddoger
03-24-2008, 06:53 AM
yes we share she lwent on a diet lost some wight so she can fit in to outfit .

kimmy p
03-24-2008, 02:01 PM
My wife occasionally "borrows" my stuff. Especially jewelry, but not bras (to weird she says). I "steal" her stuff... She can't seem to keep a single pink T-shirt in her dresser.:D Go figure. :devil:

Anna the Dub
03-24-2008, 02:13 PM
My best friend (GG) sometimes borrows some of my outfits. Problem is getting them back from her. She has had my favourite dress for ages. She told me she is looking after it, it is safe. I don't mind really, she gives me some clothes too, and is always on the lookout for nice things for me.

Bethany38
03-24-2008, 04:17 PM
Hello Sasha,
My wife and I share clothes all the time. Since I am unable to to dress all the time it really dosent bother me. I will say that I wish I could dress more often. Like so many of us my life and situations does not alow me to dress as I would like to,but whenever i can my wife and I will bring out the other woman. So i say keep on sharing those clothes it's cheaper that way.

Victoria Anne
03-24-2008, 05:05 PM
yes indeed we share clothes,we wear the same size top and shoes , there are some pants we can share but mine are generally to short for her. Make up we do not share that often but we do share jewelry ay times. I must admit I do enjoy seeing her in something of mine , she makes it look so much better than I.

Jodianne
03-24-2008, 07:30 PM
This has to be the one big benefit of having a SO who CDs!!!! Of course I borrow her clothes, makeup, hair products, jewellery and shoes. She actually goes out and spends money on them while I spend my money on the kids!!!!!

Ana5551
03-24-2008, 09:02 PM
My wife will borrow some of my tops, but there is an area of her closet that is off limits to me. Either way, I am fortunate to have an accepting wife.

cindi51
03-24-2008, 11:23 PM
In clothes as in many other things, what is Hers is Hers and what is mine is ours. If she likes a new dress I bought for myself, she just takes it for herself.

Kelsy
03-25-2008, 04:28 AM
My wife and I share almost everything! She actually likes to wear my boy clothes and will borrow shirts, sweaters, pants and my mens bikini underwear!
The other day I walked into the kitchen and I was wearing my ballet flats and my pokadot socks, girl sweats and a cami and there she was in my boots, boy jeans and a flannel shirt, we looked at each other and cracked up laughing:heehee: She has trangendered issues!:eek:

Kelsy:)

Toni_Lynn
05-26-2008, 09:46 AM
Yep -- my wife borrows my clothes all the time. Its kinda cool. We also like to wear the same style/ colour panties, bras, and nighties.

It was neat last week when she wore my bra and I wore hers. Granted we are both the same size. (Truth be told I do need a bit more help to fill the cups than she does).

We also share deodorant (feminine brands like Secret) and nail polish.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

jennifer easton
05-26-2008, 10:03 AM
Sasha I know how you feel, I'm in the same boat! Jennifer

Chloe Renee
05-26-2008, 10:07 AM
I think borrowing of your clothes if nothing else a sign of acceptance. My wife typically borrows my makeup. Unfortunately we are not the same size other wise we may be clothes swapping.

Cristi
05-26-2008, 10:36 AM
My wife is smaller than I am, so for the most part sharing clothing is right out EXCEPT for things like t-shirts (she likes them big) and, in an occasional emergency, she'll borrow something like a slip if it is small enough to stay up on her!

One time she needed a strapless bra and doesn't own one, so borrowed one of mine which has always been on the small side for me. I don't think it did her much good, since both the bra and cup sizes were too big for her, but it saved her from being braless that evening under her fancy gown!

But non-clothing stuff gets borrowed all the time. She is not big into jewelry or makeup, so on any occasion when we are going out and she needs any, she heads straight for MY jewelry box to find earrings and a necklace, and to my makeup kit for mascara and eye shadow along with my collection of brushes, etc.

I really can't fault her for digging into MY jewelry box, since half the things in there were gifts from her in the first place! :) :)

One thing I notice about our wardrobes that is the DEPTH of what I own. She has found a bra that is comfortable and does what she needs, so she owns a half dozen of them. All the same color and style and that is IT for bras.

While I, on the other hand, own pretty much 'one of everything' in my size. Underwire, strappless, cotton, sports, plain, lacy, black, beigh, blue, red, pink, padded, and just about every combination of the above (I've alwayst thought it was important to have the right bra for the right outfit). If we were closer in size, I think we'd have a 'whats hers is hers, and what it MINE is hers also' situation. :)

Vivian Best
05-26-2008, 10:37 AM
Only in my dreams!

deja true
05-26-2008, 10:52 AM
Well! I'd sit that little hussy down and give her a good talking to if she's borrowing my beautiful expensive, hard earned personal stuff without asking...

Hmmmph!:Angry3:

This is the kinda thing that causes TRUST issues!:Angry3:

If I can't trust her to be open and honest with me about this, what else is she doing?:eek:

I'm heartbroken about this out and out betrayal of my privacy and personal space.:eek::eek:

I just can't ever look at her the same way again!:thumbsdn:

It's another slide down the long slippery slope of acceptance and a guilt free life. And I'm just not ready for that!:thumbsdn:

OMG, girls, please help me with this almost insurmountable problem.:brolleyes:

I'm at my wit's end!!!:sad:

(And almost out of pantyhose without runs, too!):D

sniff!

marny
06-07-2008, 11:09 PM
My wife and I are close to the same size in most things. It is fun to share and it makes shopping easier.

Maria2222
06-08-2008, 08:43 AM
We aren't the same size, so she doesn't borrow my clothes, but she does dig into my jewelry occasionally. Usually it doesn't come back either, but that's a small price to pay for her acceptance.

Leslie Foxx
06-08-2008, 11:54 AM
My SO and I are different sizes, but we share jewelry, accessories and makeup. I'm more than happy with this arrangement.

dazzed
06-08-2008, 07:06 PM
She's probably worn my panties from time to time.But in reality I'm the one who wears dresses and skirts in our house. She hasn't worn a dress or skirt since I can remember,or a pretty feminine nightie .Her standard response is," you wear what makes you comfortable ,I wear what makes me comfortable whats the problem."

When I told her she looked sexy in pretty nighties she said,so do you."

So I just except it as the way it is.

Jennifer Giovannetta
06-08-2008, 07:10 PM
My SO and I are the same size top. So she borrows my things when we have somewhere to go. She says "You have such nice clothes!". But I am not allowed to wear her stuff, and I respect that most of the time. She has a cute top that I am in love with and always ask her if I can borrow it. That particular blouse she does let me borrow.

gillian1968
06-08-2008, 07:25 PM
My wife has occasionally gotten runs in her panty-hose on the way out the door to one occasion or the other - I've always been more than happy to offer a pair of mine :) need to get out to replenish my stock though.

Our favourites we seem to only be able to get in the UK tho - very pretty with a straight or lacy line a little up the back of the leg with a little sparkly ornament at the top.

AmandaM
06-08-2008, 09:05 PM
My wife wears my dresses to church!

DanaR
06-08-2008, 09:42 PM
I mentioned earlier that my wife has borrowed some of my clothes in the past. Several times one of her co-workers have commented on how cute this or that was, and my wife told them that it was something that her husband picked up. Then they would comment on what good taste he has, if they only knew. <lol>

Elizabeth2-
06-08-2008, 10:03 PM
My wife and I are just beginning to share. She is coming along slowly to the idea of Elizabeth2- and that's just fine. We did nails for Sunday last night. She needed a slip and knee highs and found it quite convenient that I had them.

She bought new dresses the other day and we tried on clothes together. I love the closeness and intimacy of this new sisterhood.

cindycd
06-08-2008, 11:31 PM
Honest truth is, that's how all of this got started. My best friend's sister and my self were trying to put on a show for everybody else that was in our family group or clan so to say and we thought it would be funny if we swapped clothes. Everybody laughed and thougt it was funny,the only problem was I liked it. After that I started wearing her stuff all the time and the most amazing thing was she didn't even care. I MISS HER alot and wish she had not been so reckless in her life because she was truly one of the best friend's I ever had.

Bernadina
06-09-2008, 12:23 AM
The only things we can share are the odd top, jacket or coat. Almost everything else fits only one of us.

I do keep finding her tops or jackets in my closet and she tells me that is so I can wear them whenever I want. What it really means is that she has run out of space and is using mine up as well.

vickypawan96
06-09-2008, 01:18 AM
wish i had a wife for that

MeraLehanga
06-09-2008, 02:34 AM
Wish you knew how fortunate you are that she knows you are a CD and you wear femme clothes in front her presense. Phew! what luck. I would give half of my remaining life in exchange of a simple confession that "I am a CD" leave alone outing! That is something for your thought! Many of us live in a secretive world.

Good for you

Natalie tv
06-09-2008, 02:47 AM
i often share clothes with my wife, we also often share makeup.....i love it...

MikiAnne
06-09-2008, 05:25 AM
[QUOTE=

Does anyone else lend their clothes to their wives or significant others?[/QUOTE]

my Ex and i shared outer clothing, but never undies.....

Heather_Marie
06-09-2008, 08:00 AM
Me and my wife share tops, skirts and dresses. It is so much fun to be able to do that. :)

dominique
06-09-2008, 08:08 AM
Love to be in that position where we swap our clothes. Wife is same size as in tops and slightly larger around the waist, but it doesn't matter that much size wise.

VirginiaX23
06-11-2008, 09:46 AM
In a couple of weeks, I'm going to the urologist for a "procedure" and afterwards, I'll have to wear supportive underwear for a week (oh, dear! Whatever shall I do?). So I bought a new set of panties for the occasion and what did I find the other day but my wife borrowing a pair because hers were all in the laundry. She smirked and said, "Quid pro quo, Clarice."

DeeDeeB
06-11-2008, 11:25 AM
Anything in the closet, makeup kit, dressers and jewelry is equally shared, as long as it fits. Her clothes are mostly too small for me, but some of my dresses fit her. I get a kick out of it when she is complimented in something of mine (or something I bought for her).

Dee

kayfan
06-11-2008, 11:58 AM
My Wife didn't even want to share the house with me when she found out i felt better in a dress than jeans...

Cary
06-29-2008, 11:20 AM
I wish I had a wife or girlfriend who I could share clothes with. I also think in would be fun and less stressful going clothes shopping.

Paula G
06-29-2008, 06:48 PM
My wife will only borrow something from me when she has to, such as hosiery or a skirt for an interview. Other than that, she leaves my things alone.

EveMarie
06-29-2008, 08:14 PM
My wife has a much smaller physic than I do but my 16 year old daughter is now exactly my size. She's 6' tall wears size 11 shoes, and a 12 in pants, though she's a 36D bra size and I'm a 38B our tops are very close to the same size (L). I borrow her stuff a lot and visa versa, but the wife doesn't know.

KATIE TV
06-30-2008, 09:13 AM
My partner “J” a GG borrows lots of my clothes as I have a far more extensive wardrobe than her, I never borrow any of hers as her stuff is not as “girly “ as mine,
We had a party a few weeks ago and her 19yr old nice came when the guests started to arrive she felt under dressed compared to some of the girls, So “J” took her up stairs to change when she came down she looked lovely all in white, when I said how nice she looked she smiled and said “ Their Katie’s”, That proved two things to me One, I don’t know what’s in my wardrobe, & Two, I dress far to young!