PDA

View Full Version : My (rather long) confession letter to my girlfriend...

Jessica-Alix
03-19-2008, 10:42 AM
sorry i have now deleted the letter. i suddenly feel very personal about it. i hope you understand.

Shadeauxmarie
03-19-2008, 10:46 AM
I wish I had your nerve 25 years ago. I think my life would have been very different.

Good luck.

Emily Ann Brown
03-19-2008, 11:01 AM
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Emily Ann

docrobbysherry
03-19-2008, 11:07 AM
I hope everything works out for u and your SO. And I hope u left out some of the letter to her. Because altho u detail your inner turmoil and conflicts quite well, the letter raises more questions than it answers.

U mention sex a few times, but don't say what CDing has to do with it.

U give no indication of what impact u think CDing will have on your relationship. Or on your lives, for that matter.

Finally, u don't specifically indicate what u want to do, as far as your CD/TS feelings go.

Maybe u thot it better to remove those extremely personal parts of the letter. Or maybe u don't know where your CD/TS path will lead. But if I were your SO reading the letter above, I would be worried and mite jump to some incorrect conclusions!

I'm sure everyone hopes u work thru this! And please let us know what happens with u and her! GBless u!

Deborah_UK
03-19-2008, 11:14 AM
you've aged 6 years in three months??

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1124935#post1124935

but a heartfelt letter nonetheless

RobertaFermina
03-19-2008, 11:26 AM
This is so very heavy I know. But you have to keep it in perspective...

Dear Jessica-Alix,

You are ASKING for understanding, Yes?

I'd rewrite this line...."But I hope you can keep it in perspective."

Your letter is so awesome intimate and vulnerable. It would be a shame if this one IMPERATIVE phrase planted a seed of doubt about your sincerity. It scans without event in a guy's mind, but it is a major roadbump to my feminine sensibilities.

You are amazing! From what I read, she already knows that. May she keep the faith. May you keep faith in her as she deals with this revelation.

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Jessica-Alix
03-19-2008, 11:31 AM
DocSherry, i have left out large 'personal' parts and that is why it may not make total sense. i figured i would put up an edited version on here anyway, not only to see what people think but also as it could help others.

Deb, strangely (or maybe others do it too) i think of myself as younger when i am dressed. maybe it is becuase i feel like i know that side of me far less than my male side. does that make any sense?!?!?