PDA

View Full Version : Spreading the joys of dressing.

CrossdressinGoth
03-19-2008, 03:22 PM
One of my gay friends that I have has recently asked to try on some of clothes just to see what i like about dressing, well, he loves putting on womans clothes now so hes always asking to borrow outfits of mine, lol. I never thought Id see the day where I could pass on this awesome feeling of dressing like a woman onto another person. The best part is, now I have a friend that lives close to me that I can actually hang out and dress with. Only thing is, hes new to it and he already looks better then me :( lol

DemonicDaughter
03-19-2008, 03:37 PM
Aw... You look wonderful! Don't worry about it! And that's fabulous that you have someone close by to share it with!!! Nothing like spreading CDing to the masses! Today a friend... tomorrow... THE WORLD!!!! Muhahahahaha!!!!

Charolette time
03-19-2008, 03:55 PM
One of my gay friends that I have has recently asked to try on some of clothes just to see what i like about dressing, well, he loves putting on womans clothes now so hes always asking to borrow outfits of mine, lol. I never thought Id see the day where I could pass on this awesome feeling of dressing like a woman onto another person. The best part is, now I have a friend that lives close to me that I can actually hang out and dress with. Only thing is, hes new to it and he already looks better then me :( lol

now that hes into dressing, you and him(err her) can go out together as 2 lesbians , and dont fight over who looks better, cat fight,:heehee::D I wish I had a friend like that, :love:Charolette

Sandra
03-19-2008, 03:55 PM
Hey he/she probably is thinking the same about you looking better than him :) Glad you've got someone to share it with.

PheonaP
03-19-2008, 04:28 PM
That is so awesome that you have a nearby friend to share with. You look good to me hun, don't let it get you down. :hugs:

gennee
03-19-2008, 07:46 PM
That's great! My wife and I share clothing. One day we may go out together while I'm dressed.

Gennee

:daydreaming:

docrobbysherry
03-19-2008, 08:18 PM
Just remember, SOMEONE has to be the "wingwoman"! That's an important position when u r out.

battybattybats
03-19-2008, 10:57 PM
Good for safety too. Remember to look out for each other, your sisterly duty.

Good work. Your actively promoting the revolution!

CrossdressinGoth
03-20-2008, 10:59 PM
thanks for the great responses girls. last night was a blast, myself and 2 of my other friends got all dolled up and went for a walk around town for a bit, that was the most fun i've ever had when dressing, just wish my cameras batteries didnt die so I coulda had some pics for you all to see. they look so cute together especially dressed, lol.

and yes batty, the revolution has begun :D