PDA

View Full Version : I can't stop

paulaN
03-19-2008, 05:36 PM
Well girls it's like this. My wife is gone for most of the night. Maybe all night. So I said Whooo Hoooo!!! and put on my breast forms and a bra. Hauled up my two suit cases from the celler. and Opened them up. Now all I was going to do was the bra and forms thing. But guess what. I am setting here with a skirt and a turtle neck on and my finger nails are painted. I put on some lipstick because I love the feel and smell of it. Oh ya I have on some sandles too. And I am thinking of going out for a drive and maybe even out to supper. I never do those things because I live in a very very small town. It is storming out so I do not want to go far. But I really really want to go out. So I am thinking of putting on some makeup and going out, at least for a ride.
So, like the post says I can't stop. I really don't want to stop. I like the way I'm feeling right now. Does things like this ever happen to any one else. Why do I think the answer from a lot of gals is going to be a big YES!!!!!!!! ttyl sista's. I will try to take a couple of pics too. More fun a fasion show at home. Heee heee!!!!!!

DemonicDaughter
03-19-2008, 05:41 PM
GO! GO! GO!!!!! (and take pic!)

MJ
03-19-2008, 05:47 PM
have fun make sure you have clean underware on . and don't smile at the guys :hugs:

Deborah Jane
03-19-2008, 06:16 PM
Go for it..Enjoy yourself!!

Amy Hepker
03-19-2008, 06:35 PM
I know the feeling, just don't forget your license like I did today when I went out for the first time in many years.

Angie G
03-19-2008, 07:16 PM
You got it right Paula a big yes it is hun :hugs:
Angie

Bravesoul
03-19-2008, 07:33 PM
Some girls have all the fun... I am so jealous...

have fun :daydreaming:

gennee
03-19-2008, 07:39 PM
I don't want to stop either.

Gennee

:hugs:

Karin A
03-19-2008, 07:45 PM
I can't stop either.... I've tried many times and finally have accepted it..... and I am so much happier because of that.... although I am still in the closet. :battingeyelashes:

I am sooooooo close to taking a drive someday and maybe even going out to a club or something, when the wife is away.

Damiana
03-19-2008, 07:56 PM
Go! Have fun! Enjoy yourself girl!

paulaN
03-19-2008, 09:00 PM
Well I'm back I was not gone that long but it sure was (is fun).I say is because I am still dressed. When I walked out the front dore the cool air on my legs and up my skirt was so nice. That's one of the reasons that I love to go out so much.
I went to the next town over, it is 8 miles away. I figured that I would have a much better chance of not beeing made. I went to a store to bye a soda and a snack. I was hungry because I spent all of my time getting ready instead of eating. No truble at all. Then I went down the road to another store just because I needed to try that again.The young girl was very nice, she did not seem to read me. So then I got real brave and my courage was up from passing so well. I went to a dinner to get something to eat. There was three people there. Two of the guys were truckers and they took a good look at the babe. He He!!!!! I loved that. I ordered a grilled cheese sandwich and a glass of milk. I seemed to pass again. I paid my bill and headed for home. And here I sit. Whoo Hooo!!!!!! I love going out. thanks for reading this I just had to share. here I am on my way out.

Sugar
03-19-2008, 09:22 PM
Paula,

best i could ever do is get on the interstate and drive.

but...you go girl!!

sugar

Michelle 51
03-20-2008, 07:31 AM
I kmow this saying is getting long in the tooth but i,ll say it anyway 'go girl go

Emily Ann Brown
03-20-2008, 07:36 AM
LOOK OUT WORLD !!!

Em

PatriciaT
03-20-2008, 09:22 PM
No truble at all. Then I went down the road to another store just because I needed to try that again.The young girl was very nice, she did not seem to read me. Two of the guys were truckers and they took a good look at the babe. He He!!!!! I loved that. I ordered a grilled cheese sandwich and a glass of milk. I seemed to pass again.

First of all, thanks for sharing your adventure! This will perhaps encourage others who are hesitating to go out.
Don't worry about being read of passing. The bottom line here is that you can be sure that you were obvoulsy very well accepted and that's all that counts.

As for stopping, this is really not possible. Like so many people on this forum I have tried several times, but always in vain. Eventually I came to terms with CD on my own and through the Internet found it was really avery natural phenomenon. I enjoy CD and find a great deal of fullfillment in it.

I cannot stop and don't want to any more.

Keep up what you're doing and you'll find life a lot more pleasent.

I wish you the greatst success.

Patricia