PDA

View Full Version : glamour shots

Like2BAspen
04-30-2005, 04:18 PM
Well I'm about out the door I have my outfits and other stuff in a bag and am going to do something I have dreamed about forever. I am getting a glamour shots make over and photo shoot I am nervous, excited, scared, Breathless and am shaking. One of the girls from the site is going to help me post pictures after i'm done. I am stopping for a twelve pack of Mikes hard lemonade for after the drama. I hope everyone can wish me luck. Well I'm off. :cool:

JocelynG
04-30-2005, 04:22 PM
Good luck Aspen.I'm sure you will do great and have lots of fun

Like2BAspen
04-30-2005, 04:27 PM
where do you live in utah I used to live in brian head by cedar city. Got to go by

Julie
04-30-2005, 04:32 PM
Well I'm off. :cool:
No you're not you're still here. :D

Good luck with everything, I hope it all goes well and look forward to seeing the results.

JJ

hottiemichelle
04-30-2005, 04:35 PM
good luck with it i think you will do great have fun ;)

Cathe TV
04-30-2005, 05:16 PM
Well I'm about out the door I have my outfits and other stuff in a bag and am going to do something I have dreamed about forever. I am getting a glamour shots make over and photo shoot I am nervous, excited, scared, Breathless and am shaking. One of the girls from the site is going to help me post pictures after i'm done. I am stopping for a twelve pack of Mikes hard lemonade for after the drama. I hope everyone can wish me luck. Well I'm off. :cool:

Glamor Shots is still in business? Every single location I know of in NY has been closed for at least a year:(

StephanieCD
04-30-2005, 05:49 PM
WOW! Good luck!

Let us know how it goes - I wasn't aware CD's could go into Glamour shots... did you ask ahead of time?

Either way - BRAVO!

SAMANTHA SIREN
04-30-2005, 06:10 PM
GOOD LUCK LIKE2B ASPEN.Today I had my first real shopping trip.I needed some new hosiery.I was as nervous as a nine year old on his or her first date.I couldn't shop at M&S due to far to many people being around-but eventually after I had despaired of ever getting some lovely new articles for my long legs I finished up calling at the British Home Stores.The girl assistant was ever so nice and really helped me-what size is your wife? she enquired but even if she guessed they were really for me she didn't embarrass me and I will most certainly go back to the shop next time for my hosiery requirements.I think I will tell her bosses she is really great! After that I called at boots chemists and picked up some really classy black fishnet fashion tights-complete with lovely lace gussett-really recomended-but the guy who was at the checkout just managed to hold back a sneer on his face! Never mind,I got the goodies and felt like the cat that had got the cream! Next time it is shopping for a new dress and shoes-boy! that is going to be something! Pity that gorgoues young female assistant dosen't sell these items!!

Have a wonderful time at your photo shoot(how I envy you and admire your courage!)

Love and kisses,
Dizzy english blonde,
Samanatha.xx

Wendy me
04-30-2005, 06:22 PM
enjoy your makeover ...........don't drink and drive////////////

Fallen Angel
04-30-2005, 06:58 PM
have fun and hope you post your pics can hardly wait xx

sophie/girl
04-30-2005, 07:13 PM
good luck you will look great that has been one of my dreams i will have to look around love sophie/girl

chrissy_Sissy
04-30-2005, 11:36 PM
I wish you the best of luck and enjoy yourself

Like2BAspen
04-30-2005, 11:38 PM
Hi I had a great time.It was totally awsome. Every girl here has to do it. The people there were so friendly and all my nervousness went away as cj disappeared and aspen appeared . If you look at the pictures you can see what a blast I had. I brought my own outfits and one of the girls wanted to know where I got my flowered skirt. Thanks to marianne For helping me post the pics. She is such a nice gurl for helping me. Everyone should thank her for being here.

w2bejessica
04-30-2005, 11:45 PM
Glad to hear that you had fun and the pics look very nice

hottiemichelle
05-01-2005, 12:39 AM
you look good did you have fun

Ava Mouse
05-01-2005, 01:04 AM
Wow Aspen, I'm impressed, great job! Glad you had a wonderful time, too! You look very femme and happy in your pics! Simple, harmless fun, isn't it? What a shame people balk at this...

Anyway, keep going gal! you look great!

:)

Brandy_Marie
05-01-2005, 01:06 AM
Way to go girl! You look awesome. I may have to follow-up on your advice and do that myself.

Hugs,

Brandy Marie Devereaux

Marianne
05-01-2005, 02:18 AM
and here's Aspen after her glamour shots, kicking back, with a drink and a wierd tranny fiend. :D

http://elawyn.homestead.com/files/marianneandaspen.jpg

Like2BAspen
05-01-2005, 06:01 AM
Ava You were one of the gurlz that I guess silently inspired me. You are so pretty and we chated once or twice I dont know if you remember. Tonight was so totally awsome what a rush It was so relaxing to. For a night all cjs problems went away while aspen came out. I had such a good night .Everyone on this sight is great even with all there quirks. Thankyou for checking out my post and sharing with my wonderfull :cool: experience.

Like2BAspen
05-01-2005, 06:52 AM
If any one wants to talk about it privately feelfree to contact like2baspen. Hey I just noticed I'm a senior member does that mean I can give advice. I hope not. I guess I'm still a bit gitty from my experienc I'm kind of sad because I have to clean up and aspen has to leave for a while

Julie
05-01-2005, 06:58 AM
I guess I'm still a bit gitty from my experienc I'm kind of sad because I have to clean up and aspen has to leave for a while
Aspen I hope you meant giddy from your experience and not gitty, you're far from being a git. :D

You look great and you describe wonderfully what an experience it was for you, oh and Marianne is looking good also.

JJ

Lindalove
05-01-2005, 07:00 AM
Great Pics Aspen.... You Look Fab Wondered why they weren't in colour though.??

Like2BAspen
05-01-2005, 08:20 AM
they were copies and I get the regular touched up pictures next week. Will try to post them when i get them. And my avatar should be better quality then.

Holly
05-01-2005, 08:58 AM
Congratulations, Aspen. Looks like you had a great time! Isn't it just so much fun being pampered and then posing for the camera? When are you going again?

StephanieCD
05-01-2005, 09:00 AM
Wow - congrats. We should all be so brave. Ava may have inspired you but now you can inspire others! Yay :)

Sigrid
05-01-2005, 09:24 AM
Wow - congrats. We should all be so brave. Ava may have inspired you but now you can inspire others! Yay :)

Like me, for example! That sounds like too much fun.... Congratulations, Aspen!

~Sigrid

Like2BAspen
05-01-2005, 11:07 AM
holly I would love to go again.but it will be a while. Aspen had a big expensive weekend with shopping and the photos They hit you up pretty good for the pics. So they next time I go aspen plans on being in better shape. I put on a lot of weight during my shall we say drawn out divorce. TOTAL DRAMA. But I am really working on it. By this time next year Aspen will be awsome. Although I think i'm pretty cute now. Am I cocky or what. Forgive me but I am still feeling the moment. I felt so pretty and special last night. But every one here should feel that way. We are all special and cared about here. I hope thats how everyone feels. While chatting if aspen ever offends anyone its not malicious just trying to have fun. Everyone here has their own issues but I wish everyone could feel how I felt last night. I am just shedding a tear of happiness because aspen feels so good. Am I a drama queen or what. Just being dumb I guess.

Deidra Cowen
05-01-2005, 12:00 PM
Sounds like you had a great time. I love the pics!

Like2BAspen
05-01-2005, 12:11 PM
thankyou for checking out my thread I feel so good and just want to share it with everyone. Maybe inspire some gurlz that don't feel to good about themselves to go so they can feel the way I do. Its amazing how good I feel even a day later. Wow

Shecil
05-01-2005, 02:21 PM
You are HOT Aspen.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Luv the glamor shots. and Luv your courage to go after what you want..
You Go Girl :-()

Like2BAspen
05-01-2005, 05:07 PM
shecil your pretty to. Thank you for checking me out. Do you have any pictures smiling because I think your cuter then I am. Hey here's a quote from a very wise man "IN YOUR LIFE EXPECT SOME TROUBLE WHEN YOU WORRY YOU MAKE IT DOUBLE, DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY NOW."

Wenda
05-01-2005, 05:50 PM
Excellent! The advantage I can see is that the process firly establishes your femme image, with clarity and confidence. Congratulations, you look great. wenda.

DanaJ
05-01-2005, 06:34 PM
Congrats on your makeover Aspen - but I warn you, it is addictive :)

DanaJ

Like2BAspen
05-01-2005, 06:51 PM
You are so not kidding. The next time will be at a salon or spa. Now that I have done the photo thing I am confident enough to just get makeovers for a while. By this time next year I will get a glamour shot again I should have lost at least 50lbs by then and will get a one year aniversary makeover and photo session. I am on the crossdressers.com diet plan. Instead of turning on the tube and hitting the frige when I get home I cleanup, get dressed, I hit this site and forget about being hungry. This place is so cool I love it here. Can anyone help come up with a slogen for Aspen? That sounds like a thread in itself.HMM!