PDA

View Full Version : Safe2Pee

LindaTS
03-20-2008, 09:09 AM
It seems like from time to time someone is asking about which restroom they should use. I'd like to mention this website www.safe2pee.org It lists many gender free restrooms all over the country. I happen to know of one such place in my area that I added to the list. And if you happen to know of such places maybe you can add it. It will help you if you're not comfortable using the ladies room.

SANDRA MICHELLE
03-20-2008, 09:11 AM
I use the ladies room when I am dressed as a lady and if there is a "family" rest room I will use that. When in Rome do as the Romans do!!!

Carroll
03-20-2008, 12:56 PM
I feel this web site should be a sticky

Pamela Julie
03-20-2008, 03:29 PM
I feel this web site should be a sticky

I agree with you Carroll. There is not many places listed yet, at least in the towns I looked up. If each person in our large family contributed safe restrooms they know about, there would be tens of thousands more on that list.

I added a large medical office building in my town with 6 gender free restrooms. They are spotless, huge, well lit, have a large mirror, and lock securely. A great place to change into or out of your femme clothing, and apply makeup. I think they lock up the building at 8 PM or so, 7 days a week, and may not be available after a night on the town though.

PheonaP
03-20-2008, 04:15 PM
I am sure a French girl will correct me if I am wrong, but I beleive that ALL restrooms in France are Gender free. Definitely safe2pee. :hugs:

Robertacd
03-20-2008, 11:53 PM
:thumbsup:Thanks, hon!

I entered a few places I know about in my town that were not listed.

I am sure a French girl will correct me if I am wrong, but I beleive that ALL restrooms in France are Gender free. Definitely safe2pee. :hugs:

Hmm... I have been to Paris and restrooms in most places are gendered.