PDA

View Full Version : Its good to open my eyes to who I am

tiffianycd
03-20-2008, 10:49 AM
I been in cousling for over a year now and when I told him about my crossdressing in fem clothing. he realy was open and understanding.this was a whole new beginging for me. He did not judge me but was very open minded. I was taught in college that couslars are to listen and help you find that path you can not see on your own. Listening and helping is what they do.
when I told my cousler that day. It felt like a ton of bricks was lifted away and I am free to express my self without fear. I still have issues about spirtualility and my feelings to dress and not to conflict.
My family still does not know but I think they suppected that I crossdressed. after I told my cousler it gave me a new outlook in life and if my family did find out to be honest I could care less what they thought or anyone else for that matter.(not all couslers would be as open minded)
I have been discussing to live more as a woman but at sametime I have responsablitys to stay as male. I still have those desires to dress more as the more I refuse to do so causes conflict.

with love,

Tiffianycd

Maria2004
03-20-2008, 11:22 AM
I have been discussing to live more as a woman but at sametime I have responsablitys to stay as male. I still have those desires to dress more as the more I refuse to do so causes conflict.

Yes it can when we have to carry dual roles, I "need" to be Maria for my own peace of mind and I have to balance that against my responsibilities as a husband, father, now grandfather, but it can be done. :)

DemonicDaughter
03-20-2008, 11:56 AM
Isn't all life a balancing act? You just have something different that tips your scales. I wish you the best of luck and kudos on telling your counselor! The freedom must be wonderful!

jessielee
03-20-2008, 12:15 PM
dear Tiffany,
you and i have much in common.
and i appreciate what dear DD says about a balancing act.
you know, in driving on a mountainous road or in making one' way up a tortuous alpine ascent, the edge is scary. the best climbers or monte carlo drivers have a healthy respect for the edge, its just not macho to recognize it as a sustaining fear. but let fear control you, get as far as possible from that edge of possibility and exposure to the new, and you crack up on the cliff side or the precipice there. and brinksmanship, getting as close to the edge as possible via "i am invincable" chance taking? equally asking for it.
dear sister,
we seek balance.
i pray for your peace-filled emergence, your continued awakening and for your spiritual journey. i celebrate the light in your soul which shows in your post,
blessings
and hugs,
jessie

waspookie6
03-20-2008, 02:40 PM
I bet you are feeling GREAT about this and you should!
May sound strange but validation from someone that is not involved in your life day to day is always good for the soul :)

PatriciaT
03-20-2008, 10:04 PM
HI Tiffancycd
You noted:

A lot of us share these same feelings. The desire to dress is an extremely powerful one and will not go away. Dress whenever you can so that you can release this drive, otherwise it will lead to a huge amount of frustration.

Best

Patricia

gennee
03-20-2008, 10:54 PM
Reconciling my faith with crossdressing and telling my family were the two points that concerned me. When I did thes two things, I was at peace with the decision. No one can live your life for you. I have embraced my transgender identity and am liberated and complete.

Gennee

:gorgeous::)