PDA

View Full Version : went out and celebrated

gretchenD
03-20-2008, 11:18 AM
My fiance and I did go out and celebrate with my future sister in law Erin and my friend Denise.We celebrated us going to get married in April 19th,my fiance and I are very excited.My future sister in law thanked me for hooking up her with my friend Denise whom is also a crossdresser a couple weeks ago.My friend Denise did thank me too with a 100% supportive woman and they have been so close so far knowing each other.My fiance are looking forwards next month getting married and her 7 year old Zach is too knowing he is going to have a stepfather with an en femme side that cares about him.He does call me Gretchen when I am dressed which I did mention before.

DemonicDaughter
03-20-2008, 11:58 AM
Congrats on your upcoming nuptials and having such an amazing support system! You seem truly blessed. May your marriage be happy and last a lifetime.

:love:

jessielee
03-20-2008, 12:18 PM
dear Gretchen,
i'm so happy for you and yours!
mazel tov!
and please share more of your joy with us,
and,
as the times may be,
concerns.
we are here together, girl!
i celebrate with you.
love,
jessie

Pamela Julie
03-20-2008, 04:21 PM
What a wonderful girls night out. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. Maybe before long you will be telling us about Erin and Denise getting married. Beside yourself, are any of the other three members here? We would welcome all of them into our family.

PheonaP
03-20-2008, 04:24 PM
Congratulations on the upcoming wedding. Sounds like a support system any girl would be proud of. Long may your relationship last. :hugs::love::hugs: