PDA

View Full Version : What a GREAT five days!

jessica31
03-20-2008, 05:07 PM
Hi girls!

I have a lot of fun stuff to report on from my trip! I'll try to keep things as short as possible. I went to the mall a bunch (haha, maybe three times?).....got a couple of dresses, including a baby blue strapless number.....couple of pairs of shoes......few pairs of pantyhose (it had been a long time since I've bought department store pantyhose, which I don't know how much I like at all, but oh well)

On my way home, I stopped by a 'adult' store and got a few other items......five inch heels, fake boobs (which aren't very good at all, but another story for another day)....garters!!!! yay!!!!!!

Then one last stop about 90 minutes from home....walmart........I basically went girl-crazy there....got tons and tons of make-up, outfits, jewelry.........It was LOTS.........I wish I had the nerve to just tell the clerk why, but I said, "for a gag party for a friend", I hate that part of me :(

On Monday night, I felt as close to looking "passable" as I ever had, and I couldn't sleep....I should have been, it was 2 am........I figured not many people out at that hour, so I got the nerve to take a drive, which I'd never done before to that level of dress. Surprisingly though, I wasn't too awfully nervous. The thought did cross my mind about having my vehicle break down and being stuck outside en femme, but fortunately it was all good.......I had it in my mind to try to go to Walmart and "walk around", which I did........to be honest, I was 50% terrified and 50% excited.......the place was basically empty......I parked on the side of the store next to groceries, and that door was LOCKED....OMG I had to walk over to the other door.......I'm wearing diamond earrings, a pretty short black wig....shoulder length hair and bangs....I'd rather be a blonde or brown haired girl, but black matches my eyebrows.......I have on a black hooded jacket (I really need a feminine jacket, any ideas? lol), polka dotted knee high pencil skirt, and my new black 4 inch heeled slingback shoes (they are pictured in another thread).....also wearing the suntan colored JCPenney hose from my trip. So anyway, I made it to the other door and walk in......

For some reason, instead of going to electronics (I was there getting batteries for my camera), I turn left to go between the check out counters and the wall, and a woman says "Hi ma'am"......in utter shock, I blurt out "hi".....and realize I didn't even try to use my "female" voice, not that I've ever tried anything "female voice related".......but she didn't react oddly to me at all..........my mind is playing tricks on me.......I want to feel confident as a girl, but my subconscious is telling me (walk like a girl in those heels, don't look nervous, go about your business).......I really didn't make eye-contact with anybody my whole time in there. At one point, I heard a couple of younger sounding guys laughing about something. I'm not sure if it was me or not! I hope not!

So there, I got the film, a couple of outfits (I'm so addicted, hehe), and I'm planning on using the self-checkout option...hoping I'm in and out........however, none of the self-checkout booths had their lights on....there was one checkout counter open, and I have nowhere the confidence in my look or my voice to talk to somebody, let alone a woman, and know I can pass....so the few items I had went back where I got them, and I went home.

It was both one of the most scary and most exhilirating experiences of my life. I don't know if I'll do it again this close to home though......as with my pretty public job, and very conservative values of the folks around here......just the .0001 chance of being discovered is probably too much for me

jessica31
03-20-2008, 05:09 PM
Before anybody asks, I don't have pics......:sad::sad::sad::sad: I really need a digital camera! Although with batteries and film for my regular own run-of-the-mill camera, I'm sure eventually I'll get pics on here! :)

vikki2020
03-20-2008, 09:15 PM
Sounds like you made the most of your time,had fun, and thats what counts!Way to go:thumbsup: