PDA

View Full Version : best place on my trip

april lynn
03-20-2008, 10:38 PM
I am going to L.A. for my doughters wedding and doing it by car like to go to a few bars on my why out. eney nice places to go.In St.louis Mo.,O.City,Ok.,Amarillo,Tx.,Flagstaff,Az.,this are the citys I plain on stoping over night. I would like to see your town.Thanks for the help I have heard that this towns have nice places to go to. I do not know this towns. All the help would be nice.

Dragster
03-21-2008, 07:53 AM
Sounds like you're doing "Route 66" there April Lynne. I live in the wrong country to suggest stopping places on the way, but I suggest you have the Rolling Stones CD in the player!

With my brother and our wives, we drove about 100 miles of the old Route 66 back in the eighties, but most of it is now Highway 40 (if I've remembered correctly). We both felt we should come back and cruise "from Chicago to LA, more than 2000 miles all the way" on a couple of Harleys, and who cares if we're in our 60's. That's one trip which must be done in drab though!

Cheers,
Tony

april lynn
03-21-2008, 10:29 AM
Sounds like you're doing "Route 66" there April Lynne. I live in the wrong country to suggest stopping places on the way, but I suggest you have the Rolling Stones CD in the player!

With my brother and our wives, we drove about 100 miles of the old Route 66 back in the eighties, but most of it is now Highway 40 (if I've remembered correctly). We both felt we should come back and cruise "from Chicago to LA, more than 2000 miles all the way" on a couple of Harleys, and who cares if we're in our 60's. That's one trip which must be done in drab though!

Cheers,
Tony Thank you

I guess there is no good places to stop at in the towns I will stoping over night so I will stay in the motel.

Jazz E Still
03-22-2008, 11:08 PM
In OKC the Habana Inn is a cool place.

Kristen Marie
03-22-2008, 11:15 PM
Check the Out and About thread in the next area down. Kimberly travels around there and I think she was just in OK city.

Dalece
03-22-2008, 11:40 PM
April Have a good trip see you when you get back I traveled out that way years ago but don't remeber any place.