PDA

View Full Version : In the interests of science......

Julie York
03-21-2008, 02:32 PM
It seems that the general opinion is that it is impossible to give up the 'urge' to crossdress. It's also been put forward at various times that it may be the lack of female stimuli or regular sex that provokes this urge. This is evident in such statements by GGs "Why am I not women enough for him" and comments by CDs yearning for their wives etc to wear sexy clothing, mini skirts, stockings etc. In fact, the very items they admire and enjoy wearing themselves. Could it be possible that if their SOs wore these items more often that the urge to crossdress would decrease?

So it occured to me that this might be an opportunity to conduct a carefully regulated experiment.

I would like to put myself forward to have regular and varied sex with the GGs on the forum whilst they wear sexy French Maid outfits, schoolgirl outfits, mini skirts, stockings etc etc.

After say 6 months we can then see if I have lost the urge to wear womens clothing.

What do you think? Sounds reasonable to me.

:heehee:

KandisTX
03-21-2008, 02:39 PM
While I do like the way you think you vixen ;) I must disagree with you in that the "urge" is not likely something that will go away (as you well know). You're just looking for an excuse to have sex with all the GGs here on the forum. ;) Like I said... I like the way you think and while I cannot and will not volunteer for the study myself as I am quite happily married to my lovely wife GlitterGG, I can help with the compiling of data. This of course will require extensive video of the research as it is going on and well it may take me a while as I may have to watch each video several dozen times each just to make sure I am getting all the data for the results.

Kandis:love::rose2:

Samantha43
03-21-2008, 02:39 PM
Can I get in on that? Remember, to get truly accurate results, you will have to replicate the experiment several times.

Tamara Croft
03-21-2008, 02:48 PM
Could it be possible that if their SOs wore these items more often that the urge to crossdress would decrease?Uhm... I'd have to say no to that... :p If I'm wearing them, makes him want to wear them more :heehee:

I would like to put myself forward to have regular and varied sex with the GGs on the forum whilst they wear sexy French Maid outfits, scoolgirl outfits, mini skirts, stockings etc etc.

After say 6 months we can then see if I have lost the urge to wear womens clothing.If my clothes were left up to him, he'd have me dressed like that 24/7... and I'm pretty sure after 6 months, you'd be dressing a hell of a lot more :tongueout

Roberta Llyan
03-21-2008, 02:48 PM
While I too would volunteer to participate, I have never found sex to be a hinderance in my CDing. It merely stimulated it more.

Kate Simmons
03-21-2008, 02:52 PM
I dunno Julie. That's a hardy bunch we have here.:heehee:

SandyR
03-21-2008, 02:58 PM
Well pretty sure my wife would have an issue if I offered myself.

I can tell you we enjoy a most wonderful relationship, both in and out of the bedroom. She often wears sexy things, heels thigh highs, etc. And I am here to tell you my drive to CD keeps going.

Still, we need further research.....

SandyR

Sam-antha
03-21-2008, 03:01 PM
Might I regulate the experimental research concerning reasons and excuses, including methods ?
Now we also would like to know what Julie will be wearing in this extravagaaaanaaah
~Samm

SherriePall
03-21-2008, 03:36 PM
I have already undertaken that experiment (with my wife only) and can report that the results are in that my CDing did not slow down and, in fact, was heightened at times by various facets of the experiment.

Julie -- I hope I have saved you from all the trouble of having to undertake such a boring experiment.

Julie York
03-21-2008, 03:42 PM
Julie -- I hope I have saved you from all the trouble of having to undertake such a boring experiment.

I am willing to risk it.

deja true
03-21-2008, 04:06 PM
Actually Professor Julie, for a proper experiment of this nature there needs to be multiple experimenters and experimentees. Just to make sure all the variables are covered, you understand. And we all realize that there are an awful lot of variables in this population.

It might be necessary to recruit a number of grad students to help you collect data.

Good luck with the trials, Professor. You'll need it.

MJ
03-21-2008, 05:05 PM
Dear Professor Julie,

I do here by offer my services for your experiments and study i would make a great assistant i will wear Short dresses and stockings with red heels to work . and i will sit on your lap for DIC-tation :heehee:

amber 07
03-21-2008, 05:10 PM
It sounds like a wonderful experiment, the best of luck lining up the participants. If I might add a thought or too. I always liked my wives, all 3 of them, to dress in sexy lingerie. After losing a small fortune on clothing and all 3 wives, I came out of the closet with my latest SO and the urge has completely disappeared, of course I'm the one who actually loved the lingerie and I was living my fantasies vicariously through them. I can now spend a ton of money on lingerie, shoes and such for myself and we're both happy.

BTY MJ, you misspelled DICtation.LOL

DemonicDaughter
03-21-2008, 05:29 PM
How about, I let my SO tell you how sexy I am in lingerie and if the amount of times she sees me in it changes anything other than blood flow. Add THAT to your chart! :tongueout:

Julie York
03-21-2008, 05:31 PM
No no no. It's got to be scientific and regulated.

So erm......Can I sign you up then?

:D

Ressie
03-21-2008, 07:27 PM
I have already undertaken that experiment (with my wife only) and can report that the results are in that my CDing did not slow down and, in fact, was heightened at times by various facets of the experiment.

Does she have a single sister? Seriously, I think it would work for me. I would stop crossdressing if I was inundated with several GG sex partners that would wear what I wanted them to. I would be worth a try anyway. A cure must be found.

Jilmac
03-21-2008, 07:34 PM
Julie, French maid uniforms and schoolgirl clothes don't do a thing to enhance my urge to dress, however I do have to admit I love mini skirts. But at my matronly age, the only place I'll wear a mini is at home. I have always had a good sexual relationship with my wife and it's even better with my new SO, so lack of sex isn't an issue for me. I can't really explain my urge to dress except that I love to act a female at times.

I think my biggest latent desire is to have a SO or girlfriend who wears the exact same size so we could share clothes. My SO knows I dress and doesn't have a problem with it but she's larger than I am so we can't share clothes. However even though my sex life is fulfilling there may be something else missing that I'm not aware of. But for the present I'm going to say that my urges to dress are not influenced by a negative relationship.

I hope that I haven't gone off on too much of a tangent and strayed from the original intent of your question but in a scientific study we must sometimes stray to find the answers. Luv and :hugs: Jill

DemonicDaughter
03-21-2008, 07:49 PM
No no no. It's got to be scientific and regulated.

So erm......Can I sign you up then?

:D

Oh it'll be regulated alright! Daily? Hourly? As long as she's in lingerie too, I'm good with it!!! :D

Angie G
03-21-2008, 08:16 PM
Nice try Julie dream on hun. :hugs:
Angie

docrobbysherry
03-21-2008, 08:30 PM
Uhm...
If my clothes were left up to him, he'd have me dressed like that 24/7

How can u refuse? This is a study BOTH u and your SO mite benefit from! Unless you're worried about the expense of all the fetish outfits. That's a LEGITIMATE concern! However, if u and your SO wear the same size, then maybe Julie could provide u with a grant to help her with her study----?

TxKimberly
03-21-2008, 08:33 PM
. . . I would like to put myself forward to have regular and varied sex with the GGs on the forum whilst they wear sexy French Maid outfits, schoolgirl outfits, mini skirts, stockings etc etc.

After say 6 months we can then see if I have lost the urge to wear womens clothing.

What do you think? Sounds reasonable to me.

:heehee: . . .

You know, it's a dirty job but someone's gotta do it!

Uhm... I'd have to say no to that... :p If I'm wearing them, makes him want to wear them more . . .

I'm pretty sure Tamera got this dead on, at least for me. It tears me up to see women in cute outfits while I'm stuck in boy clothes! Male clothes are BORING!

Nicki B
03-21-2008, 08:52 PM
Actually Professor Julie

Can't you tell - she's a doctor?

As in "you can trust me, I'm a doctor." :heehee: