PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Else Just Wear Lipstick?

Joanie
03-21-2008, 03:52 PM
Yes, I like going out all (at home, that is) in femme attire but there are some days I am just too busy to change, like today. Easy enough though just to wear lipstick (Merle Norman Rose Sorbet )as I love the way it feels on my lips as it does now. Anyone else this way?

SweetCaroline
03-21-2008, 04:22 PM
When I was still a closeted crossdresser, dressing on the road away from home, I would only wear lipstick instead of a full make up job, but it sounds like you mean ONLY lipstick and nothing else, clothes hair etc., in which case I'd say no.

gennee
03-21-2008, 05:56 PM
I wear only lipstick on occasion.

Gennee
:)

Amy Hepker
03-21-2008, 06:00 PM
I wear lipstick at work, it is the same color as my lips so no one can tell I have it on. Revlon 131.

Jilmac
03-21-2008, 06:15 PM
I have just started using makeup and I'm not very skilled at applying it, so just lipstick will have to do until i get the hang of full makeup Luv and :hugs: Jill

SandyR
03-21-2008, 06:24 PM
Um...never thought of that. It does keep the lips nice and moist.....

SandyR

ColleenW
03-21-2008, 07:36 PM
I'm with Sandy, I've never thought of it but I like Amy's idea of Revlon 131 when I couldn't get away with any color.

Angie G
03-21-2008, 08:26 PM
The only place I cant wear lipstick is at work all other times I'm wearing at least panties so at times it just lipstick and panties. :hugs:
Angie

Joanie
03-22-2008, 07:35 AM
I wear lipstick at work, it is the same color as my lips so no one can tell I have it on. Revlon 131.

Sounds like Revlon 131 may be what I need to find and try. Merle Norman has a shade called Icy Pink but you can still it, so afraid its a no go. Thanks!

battybattybats
03-22-2008, 08:34 AM
Having CFS some days dressing up is too tiring so sometimes I'll just wear lipstick and swan around the house in my fluffy black bathrobe.

Sonia Kiss
03-22-2008, 03:32 PM
Oh, I have two stories about this. Just yesterday I was riding the city bus and a guy in the seat in front of me was wearing lip gloss. This caught my attention and so taking advantage of my position behind him, I studied him pretty carefully. His clothes were rather androgynous. Nothing about them was clearly feminine, but they were nice and neat and would have looked nice on a woman. He had perfectly trimmed and shaped eyebrows. Really, just that--a little lip color, but boldly glossy, and the perfect eyebrows--made his face beautiful. Otherwise, deep male voice and -- a thin little line of a mustache. :)

My second story dates from just right after I started crossdressing. I had told my best friend, and unrelated to crossdressing, this day we happened to be on a road trip. Crossdressing for me was still very much an experimental thing, so this day was male mode. She had never seen me as Sonia, only seen the the wild look in my eyes when I had told her stories of my first few adventures. So we were on the highway and she was putting on lip gloss as she drove (She's very girly like that, putting on lip gloss for no reason at all) and she said, I think just kind of to tease me, "don't your lips feel dry all the time, now that you've experienced lip gloss?" I grinned, dug in the front pocket of my jeans, and produced a tube of lip gloss. We laughed, I applied it, but then before long we pulled into a truck stop to get gas and snacks and she looked at me nervously. "Um...your lip gloss?" she reminded me. "Oh, right! I should freshen it up!" She rolled her eyes and groaned, then tried damage control, "mm, ok, but not too much, ok?" She really was embarrassed and self conscious, and was studying everyone for reactions.

Joanie
03-23-2008, 04:33 PM
That's a good one. I can't imagine going into a truck stop, of all places, in lip gloss!

NicoleScott
03-23-2008, 09:30 PM
I have many many times just put on lipstick (it's a huge fetish) when I couldn't do "the works". Also many times, just lipstick and high heels (another huge fetish of mine). I much prefer full dress and makeup, but sometimes I take what i can get (what I have time and privacy for).

shirley1
03-23-2008, 09:40 PM
i dont think just lippie would be enough for me now - but i have just bought a brush stroke lippie that hasnt even got much color to it (its supposedly hot pink!) but its got a nice texture to it on the lips - sticky if anything - maybe i might be brave enough to wear it in drab - if anyone asks i am a new romantic from the 80s !

Nicki B
03-23-2008, 10:45 PM
Anyone else this way?

Don't you find it gets a bit cold....

I'll get me coat.

Vicky_Scot
03-24-2008, 04:31 AM
I wear only lipstick on occasion.

Gennee

Just lipstick......:eek:

Have you not been arrested.............. and it must get a bit chilly at this time of year.............:heehee:

Xx Vicky xX

Claire3
03-24-2008, 04:55 AM
After a long day at work,just applying lippie is ok for me with my dressing.It looks good and tastes nice and helps me feel feminine:)

Caitlin Rose
03-24-2008, 07:05 AM
For a good laugh, try to find a download of "Weird Al" Yankovich's "Drivin' A Truck"

JoAnnDallas
03-24-2008, 09:37 AM
I wear lipstick almost everyday, even to work in drab mode. I found a shade of lipstick that is almost the same shade as my natural lip color. Thus I can put on my lipstick and wear it to work or anywhere I go. No one notices that I am wearing any lipstick. I know as when I take a sip from my coffee cup I will see lipstick marks on the top. I have one of those coffee cups with a lid because I work around computers. It makes me smile and I just wipe the lipstick off the cup lid. I do touch up my lipstick a few times a day, but the mens room has a handicap stall with a mirror of all things. LOL

JoanFlores
03-24-2008, 09:50 AM
Yes, I use a natural color lipstick daily, it make me feel very fem.

MarciManseau
03-24-2008, 09:56 AM
I used to wear lipstick and clear mascara too on days when I couldn't be all girl. That was before I went full time. I even had to put on some eyebrow pencil too to fill out my thin eyebrows and look more masculine when I still had to pass as male, and I always wore perfume or cologne, and jewelry like a necklace, bracelets and rings.

Hugs, Marci :hugs:

Nicki B
03-24-2008, 10:36 AM
I reread this again today, from an old weekend magazine...

"You catch a glimpse of yourself in a shop mirror and, before you know it, you're in SpaceNK and talking to a lady with eyelash extensions. You want something for under the eyes, a cream to get rid of wrinkles, maybe mascara, blusher and yes, a lipstick, definitely a lipstick. Nothing gives you a lift like lipstick, does it? You don't even ask for prices. Twenty minutes later you leave almost £100 lighter, clutching a bag of tricks you know you'll never use but which, magically, makes you feel better.

Comfort make up. It's a lot like comfort eating, only more expensive and less fattening."

So - natal women do it as well... ;)

Copied from the Times Saturday magazine, written by Sarah Vine.