PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing Beauty Sessions

KateSpade83
03-22-2008, 09:28 PM
When my latop broke down, I almost had nothing to do, but then I had a Crossdressing Beauty Session where I would keep changing into the many beautiful skirt suits I had! Do you often have these beauty sessions yourself? Isn't it so wonderful to have beautiful clothes and look yourself up in a full length mirror?

joann07
03-22-2008, 09:33 PM
Oh definitely!
It's so much fun to just doll up, try on a few things, and feel good about yourself.

Hugs!

gennee
03-22-2008, 09:37 PM
I find dolling myself up on occasion just to be feminine. I go out dressed once a week. I'm wearing a pink and gray pullover at the present moment.

Gennee

:)

Angie G
03-23-2008, 08:01 AM
Yes it is Kate. :hugs:
Angie

tamarav
03-23-2008, 08:09 AM
It is probably the best part of this whole experience, being able to change into different outfits to suit your mood. I tend to do it daily.. I just have to remember what I wore the day before so I don't repeat it.

Tami

TGMarla
03-23-2008, 08:52 AM
Yes. I have these sessions once in a while. I refer to them as "Dress-fest". It's like getting drunk on crossdressing for a while.

Dawn Marie
03-23-2008, 10:37 AM
I love to do it too, it just gets me in a good mood all day. I just wish I could do it more often.

Sally24
03-23-2008, 04:43 PM
I call mine "Fashion Shows" and I tend to take 100-150 pictures of the different looks. I do it more often in the good weather when I can get outside and use the natural light to give me much, much better photos than flash or indoor lights allow. Can't wait for the Spring weather!!

Eugenie
03-23-2008, 06:02 PM
I never had one beauty session... I dream of having the possibility to get the services of real professionals...

I have seen the "before and after" pics of some "sisters" on various disussion forums and they are extremely convincing...

One important thing for me would be the choice of a better wig, more in tune with my face...

I hope that I will have that experience soon...

:hugs:
Eugenie