PDA

View Full Version : I need help

LA CINDY LOVE
03-23-2008, 09:07 PM
I need to know if a cross dresser can win a child custody case and what the cds need, and has any cd won a case.

LA CINDY LOVE

LindaTS
03-25-2008, 01:35 PM
I'd say you should be talking to a lawyer. You really need some sound legal advice for this issue.

april lynn
03-25-2008, 01:38 PM
I'd say you should be talking to a lawyer. You really need some sound legal advice for this issue. Ask your lawer and see you have a chance. Good luke

Melanie R
03-25-2008, 05:12 PM
In 1979 my first wife filed for divorce and used my dressing to attempt to get full custody of our two daughters. If she won I would have no visitation rights. My attorney who knew about my dressing not only won in court but I ended up with full custody of my daughters. The attorney you use is very important. He has to be knowledgable about transgendered persons and have a lot of legal persuasion with the court. My attorney had won two cases before the US Supreme Court and was very well respected. There are attorneys who can help you. If you need someone call Phyllis Frye in Houston. Phyllis is a TG herself and has represented hundreds of TG persons in your type of situation. And no she was not the one who represented me in 1989. That attorney has passed this earth. Let us all hear how things are going.