PDA

View Full Version : What's Your Wife's Position?

Vivian Best
03-24-2008, 10:42 AM
Over the years I've read hundreds or maybe thousands of posts by CDrs that either have accepting wives or ex-wives because of what we do. I've often wondered how the totality of us break down. Forgive me if this has been done before, but I want to put together a survey to see just how we break down as of now. Please choose from the survey the position you and your wife are in relative to your crossdressing.

celeste26
03-24-2008, 11:31 AM
Although part of the reason I married her is that she is more of a 'tomboy' and just doesn't ever express her feminine side. No makeup doesn't even own a dress. She is one of those 'messy' people instead of an 'ideal girl'. I have more girly clothes than she does and that isn't all that much.

In many respects I've been the wife for over 20 years even though she is not in touch with any of her 'male side' and rejects any swapping of roles. I'm the one who keeps the house clean, who cooks for the family and generally keeps us all together.

Nadia-Maria
03-27-2008, 07:25 AM
I found it was not possible to make the difference between :

"Wife tolerates" and
"She doesn't want to see you dressed".

That's exactly my wife's position :

She tolerates my crossdressing provided that she doesn't see me dressed.

Hugs

Nadia

melissacd
03-27-2008, 07:52 AM
My wife decided, after 25 years of being together, that the relationship was over, primarily due to my being a cross dresser. I relaize now, after being on my own and having time to reflect on things that she used that as an excuse to end the relationship.

Nadia-Maria
03-27-2008, 08:12 AM
she used that as an excuse to end the relationship.

Certainly, I can't imagine crossdressing as the unique cause of ending a otherwise satisfactory relationship.

Mitch23
03-27-2008, 09:43 AM
my wife is thawing slightly but generally is unhappy - regarding my cd as a perversion which should be cured with an anti-tranny pill or i should not indulve these fantasies by my willpower.

in fact i am going to see my doctor tomorrow with her so that we might have an independent opinion and possible counselling

mitch

Megan_Girl
03-27-2008, 09:56 AM

"Wife tolerates" and

Hugs

Nadia

Funny - Half a world away and were married to the same woman.....
My wife dropped a bomb on me last November when in a casual conversation she told me she knows I'm a crossdresser.:OMG: Since that point she has taught me the meaning of the word acceptance. She accept me for who I am but also doesn't want to see me dressed. She says I'm the man she married and that's who she wants to think of me. We also have an 8 year old and that in itself limits my dressing. She may eventually thaw a bit but I'm happy today.

XXX
Megan

Foxy Lady
03-27-2008, 01:25 PM
My wife is behind me about 90%. The only thing she balks at is me out in public in a skirt or dress and heels.

Deborah Jane
03-27-2008, 01:41 PM
My wife dumped me because i admitted i cross dress!!
That and the fact i spend too much time working on my cars!!

Nicki B
03-27-2008, 01:56 PM
Vivian, perhaps you ought to ask a mod to add 'Doesn't know' and 'Doesn't want to know' to your options? :idontknow:

guardian832
03-27-2008, 02:39 PM
I'm still trying tto figure out if my wife knows and just ignores my "things". I hate to admit it, but I will admit that I have been running scarred with this through the years............ Out in the open, I don't know what would happen. 34 years of marriage at risk.

TGMarla
03-27-2008, 06:56 PM
What's Your Wife's Position?

Usually missionary.

Sorry. Couldn't help it.

Robertacd
03-27-2008, 07:05 PM

Usually missionary.

Sorry. Couldn't help it.

:Angry3:You beat me to it!

I was gonna say "On her back with her legs in the air".:heehee:

nina1947
03-27-2008, 07:16 PM
:Angry3:You beat me to it!

I was gonna say "On her back with her legs in the air".:heehee:

What could be bad?

TracyH
03-27-2008, 07:34 PM
I have a girlfriend who is not only supportive, but she will buy me stuff when she's out shopping. In order to find her I used my rigorous system to filter between the open minded and closed minded women on the first date:

"So I was downtown yesterday and I saw this crossdresser..."
"That's so disgusting."
"Check, please"

Angie G
03-27-2008, 07:48 PM
My wife knows and is OK with my dressing we go shopping together and she will ask if there is something need. she's just not to keen on taking it to bed. and I give her the weekends as her Husband And this totally works for us. :hugs:
angie

Fab Karen
03-27-2008, 08:19 PM
I don't know...maybe because I don't have one of those.

Jacqui
03-27-2008, 08:38 PM
Vivian, perhaps you ought to ask a mod to add 'Doesn't know' and 'Doesn't want to know' to your options? :idontknow:

Agreed! And maybe, "I Don't Think She Knows But I Could Be Wrong!"

linnea
03-27-2008, 08:48 PM

Yes, these are responses that I think should be included in the poll. In my case, it's "doesn't know."

Ellen Ann
03-28-2008, 08:41 AM

"Wife tolerates" and

Hugs

Nadia

My wife dosent understand at all and dont like it but loves me and i love her so im miserable and cant express my self at lest not in front of her i wish she could understand ive been this way all my life i guess ill never be happy she understands the pantys but not the makeup or dress or hoss or anything id give anything to be a woman and fell femine i try every chance i get and i love it but what can i do? she said she would help me buy clothes but gets mad and makes me fell wrong

MsJanGG
03-28-2008, 08:50 AM
My wife dosent understand at all and dont like it but loves me and i love her so im miserable and cant express my self at lest not in front of her i wish she could understand ive been this way all my life i guess ill never be happy she understands the pantys but not the makeup or dress or hoss or anything id give anything to be a woman and fell femine i try every chance i get and i love it but what can i do? she said she would help me buy clothes but gets mad and makes me fell wrong

obviously since I am a GG I can't answer this poll, just wanted to give you a :hugs: .... I am sorry you feel miserable...that has got to be a horrible feeling , to not be able to be yourself, your true self... she may be afraid that she would lose "you" if you were as fem as you wanted to be and if she loves you then for her that is a feeling that probably scares her to death! Maybe if you let her know that by being fem will not mean losing you she might change her feelings...

Rhonda in dallas
03-28-2008, 10:24 AM
My wife is somewhere between the top 2. We go shopping togeather and she buys me things, but I thing she would prefeer if i did not cd. But she also knows this is part of who I am. She does not say anything when I dress and helps with make up from time to time. :battingeyelashes:

Karin A
03-28-2008, 10:36 AM
Agreed! And maybe, "I Don't Think She Knows But I Could Be Wrong!"

Same here! I don't think she knows, but she sometimes says things that make me wonder! Still, I'm too scared to tell her. Not scared that she will leave me, but scared that I will really hurt her. :sad:

sherib
03-28-2008, 12:46 PM
She has seen me dress several times, but no way does see does she want to see me dressed now. Sometimes she will joke when we're out shopping and talk about how this or that dress would look on me. Or sometimes she may bring a pair of pantyhose home and give them to me, but that's as far as it goes.

RobertaFermina
03-28-2008, 12:49 PM
Not married yet....so I didn't vote.

My dearly devoted S.O. participates and encourages.

:rose: Roberta :rose:

TracyH
03-28-2008, 06:27 PM
Not married yet....so I didn't vote.

My dearly devoted S.O. participates and encourages.

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Technically, I'm not married either, but I've been living with the same woman for two years now.

Mary Jane
03-28-2008, 06:47 PM
My wife only tolerates my dressing. It is never discussed and I only dress when she is away from home.

Marvina Martian
03-28-2008, 11:11 PM
Why, On top of course! :bs:

sarah_burst
03-28-2008, 11:26 PM
my so does have a tomboy side but is also girly and sometimes doesnt admit it...but she is actually accepting of me and my dressing....that has been such a blessing in our relationship...because I couldnt keep it from her much longer...the thought of her finding out before me telling her was killing me inside more and more every day....but I have been blessed with someone who loves me no matter what...and is actually kinda in to me getting all dressed up and cute....lately she has been looking for things to get me when she has gone shopping....found some super cute pairs of shoes...and to top it all off she wears the same shoe size as me....yay time for shoe sharing :)

SANDRA MICHELLE
03-29-2008, 12:34 PM
Ussually on the bottom and sometimes on top and sometimes in all sorts of fun positions. Oh you meant about my crossdressing? Well she is a work in progress as I am also.

Paula1950
03-29-2008, 01:36 PM
Hi Girls

I just talked to my wife the other night and she just started to accept me as dressing as a woman. I hope she like what she sees.

Paula

Fiona K
03-29-2008, 02:28 PM

"Wife tolerates" and

Hugs

Nadia

Same for me.........

Wendy me
03-29-2008, 02:33 PM
my wife knows not accepting at all ...... her position??? arms crossed head shaking ... eyes rolling back and that you freak look ... but it's better than it was before lol........

jozee
03-29-2008, 03:05 PM
as of jan 9. 2008, deceased. before that, totally supportive. we shopped together, and she let me dress whenever the urge arose, except once - in 25 yrs. RIP, and god bless. I will always love her. I am wearing her rings on a chain around my neck and will until i die. :love::hugs::love::hugs:

sparks
03-29-2008, 03:20 PM
Possible divorce in the near future. I'm not happy and she surely is not happy. We are still together for the kids and I don't think it's enough to help mend things.

DanaR
03-29-2008, 03:35 PM

Usually missionary.

Sorry. Couldn't help it.

That's exactly what I thought when seeing the topic.

RitaCD
03-29-2008, 03:39 PM
At first she accepted it, even told me I had great girl legs. Later she was Ok as long as she did not see me dressed. Finally she left because I would not stop shaving legs and torso. Now I am happy and free to dress as often as I want.

claudia
03-29-2008, 03:40 PM
she is cool with it .sometimes she hates me cause i look sexier than her!lol.

TerriM
03-29-2008, 04:40 PM
We are married 36yrs, my wife has known for over 25yrs. She doesnt want to see me dressed. But I hang my femme clothes in our closet. I get out about 1time a month. I also go to Fantasia fair each year for 3 or 4 days. Im luckier than some and not as licky as others. I think she prays that it will go away, but knows it wont. We talk about it very seldom. Otherwise we have a good marriage.
Terri

Tammy298
03-29-2008, 05:40 PM
as of jan 9. 2008, deceased. before that, totally supportive. ....

So sorry to hear about your loss. It sounds like she was a wonderful wife, loving and accepting you for who you are.

darla_g
03-29-2008, 05:47 PM
as of jan 9. 2008, deceased. before that, totally supportive. we shopped together, and she let me dress whenever the urge arose, except once - in 25 yrs. RIP, and god bless. I will always love her. I am wearing her rings on a chain around my neck and will until i die. :love::hugs::love::hugs:my sincerest condolences

Tammy298
03-29-2008, 05:49 PM
My wife is somewhere between "Participates and encourages" and "Just accepts", although probably nearer the latter. She does like it when I wear panties 24/7 and wear stocking to bed since they seems to turn her on, but other than on a rare occasion buying me a pair of panties, she take a passive roll with my CDing.
I know I'm pretty lucky, but I wish she'd take a more active roll, like buy me something sex or asking me to wear something other than panties.
I've been talking to her about taking a more active roll and I might be making a little headway, but it's too early to tell.
Oh, by the way, she new about and accepted my CDing before we were married.

TSchapes
03-29-2008, 05:53 PM
She accepts, but still doesn't want to see me dressed. She was more supportive in the past. Especially before our son was born, but things change.

darla_g
03-29-2008, 05:58 PM
I was going to add that i am probably in the accepts category at the moment but previously it was a more active participation. Having kids sort of changed things to the point where she asked that i curtail dressing around my kids and i concurred for a variety of reasons.

She was going out of town recently with the kids and did ask about if i was planning on dressing and then bought me some new makeup so that was nice. i took that as a positive sign.

I do see a flip side to this though. i get more of a chance to really work on technique now. both clothing and makeup. originally it was like when are you getting out of the bathroom i want to see what you look like and i might only end up wearing lingerie. But i do miss those days. but soon enough...

LACD
03-29-2008, 11:00 PM
My dear wife is comletely OK with it now. I just stay in the house. We are talking about me going out dressed, but I have a lot of work to do first.

Kristen Kelly
04-05-2008, 04:09 PM
Not a wife but GG GF has known for 2 years and might be the thing that stops her from marrying me. She does go out with the girls to dinner and dancing but I do push my limit at times, and she is quick to point that out.

Staci
04-05-2008, 07:03 PM
My wife is accepting. I only dress in private. She helps me pick out clothes. She helps me with my shopping. She even helps do my make-up at times.

Baley
04-05-2008, 10:00 PM
100percent with me.We go out dressed together,shop for cloths and makeup together. She also took me to get my first makeover.Shes awesome

Dalece
04-05-2008, 10:38 PM
Still in the up in the air position on what she thinks. What is the Missonary position for.

Miranda269
04-05-2008, 10:48 PM
Seems the only replies I have is to this sort of question and 100% support from my wife of 18 yrs.

Joanne08
04-06-2008, 04:42 AM
My wife's position is that I have a desease. She wants nothing to do with it and wants me to have nothing to do with it! I try to talk with her about it but we get nowhere except how perverted I am. She went to a shink and was told that it was a perversion. She wanted to go to a marriage counselor so I researched for one in our area that was knowlegeable in crossdressing and after about 4 or 5 sessions she became enraged and walked out. We don't talk about it except when she brings it up. Then it's usually when we're having some sort of unrelated argument and she uses it as the reason why I'm wrong. Funny though, I tolerate her desease. I can only cd when she's not around.

Billie Renee
04-06-2008, 01:36 PM
My SO is totally accepting and likes to have me dress at all times because she knows that is where I'm most comfortable,We even went to bingo last night while I was dressed it was great, didn't win anything though but had a fun girls night out.:):love:

jessielee
04-06-2008, 02:48 PM
chose "doesn't want to see" but you need a seventh catagory ;
doesn't know else there would be battles everytime leading to exhood.
sadly,
jessie

emily<3<3
04-06-2008, 02:51 PM
okay she isnt my wife
but we've been together for 2 years

she has fun with it.
its like she has another girlfriend to mess around with

Diana R.
04-06-2008, 03:24 PM
My wife is is ok with my dressing.sometimes asks why I didn't
dress when I could. She has known since before we were married.We have been together for 45 years.
Diana

jessielee
04-06-2008, 03:50 PM
dominant.

what i didn't say the first, more serious answer! but our jokes are alwsy the most serious things we say, or can be.
seriously!
jessie

gennee
04-06-2008, 06:47 PM
My wife went from not wanting to see me dressed to accepting that it is a part of me.

Gennee

debbeelee1
04-06-2008, 08:20 PM
Mine is supportive, participates and encourages. I thought she was rare, but looks like a big percentage of SO's are!

Stormgirl
04-06-2008, 09:50 PM
Lol@battle scene option

Yeah that would sound like what I went through, but I won everytime :devil:

DeeDeeB
04-07-2008, 10:48 AM
She buys me wigs, we shop together for makeup - usually Avon, but not clothes, I buy for both of us. We haven't gone out together except a couple of times at Halloween, as I'm still pretty deep in the closet, but I'm usually en-femme at home and she's been fine with that - comments on my outfits, makeup.

Dee :hugs:

Katie Ashe
04-08-2008, 10:21 AM
What 's My Wife' Position ... Sleeping on the couch...

Melanie R
04-08-2008, 02:03 PM
My wife is totally accepting and participates - see what she has to say about my dressing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-1c5LPilzA&feature=email.

Hugs,

Melanie

Ayame
04-08-2008, 04:11 PM
Well I don't have a wife but my gf accepts it =P

Jenny J
04-08-2008, 06:51 PM
OK. What's a missionary position? Dalece, I don't know either. Of course to me tucking is something you do to a shirttail!!

The best way to find out is to head out to the South Pacific and talk to the natives. They might even show you.

Jen

KathrynCleve
04-11-2008, 12:15 PM
It took me three failed marriages to find the right girl, but I finally did in 1998. Joy supports me 100%.