PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes it doesn't take much...

Kristen Marie
03-24-2008, 12:32 PM
I had an unusual opportunity to work in my home office today....alone. Since there was always a risk if having someone show up unexpectedly, I couldn't go overboard, so I tossed on a cute little black, flippy skirt from DOTS, a black camisole from Lane Bryant and a pair of red slides from Payless. No make-up, wig...just something simple so I can change out of them on a moments notice.....

But what a difference in my overall attitude. I am upbeat, my posture's better, my work rate is higher....it's wonderful.

Do you have those little things that brighten up your day when you can't fully dress?

joann07
03-24-2008, 12:48 PM
For me, I just slip on nothing, but a pair of pantyhose and I'm on cloud 9. :c9:
However, I do slip on other things. Lately, I've been wearing my all Victoria Secret Pink t-shirt, pink ruffled skirt, Body by Victoria bra, and v-string bikini panty and doing chores around the house. :)

sissystephanie
03-24-2008, 01:02 PM
I do find that I accomplish a lot more at home when I am enfemme! I have no real desire to be a female. but I sure do like dressing as one!:love: If I know that I will be home most of the day, I usually put on a skirt and nice top over my bra and panties. Since my neighbors are almost always gone during most of the day, I even go out to the mailbox dressed. Most of my skirts are denim, or plain without frills, so they could be mistaken for shorts from a distance.

I am going to the Nail Salon a little later today, and will wear tights and a skirt there. Of course with panties and a bra underneath!:heehee:

Sissy/Stephanie

Girl on the outside, man underneath!

donnadawn
03-24-2008, 01:12 PM
When I get all dolled up and home alone I quite often feel like cleaning the house or doing laundry or cooking and other types of traditionally femme tasks. When I'm in drab I seem to have no interest in it at all. Go figure!!??

Kayla Shadows
03-24-2008, 02:11 PM
Sometimes it really is the little things that matter.Just for the reminder of whos underneath.Yes:)

Littlej10
03-24-2008, 03:22 PM
A pair of nice heels do it for me. When I was at work and there was little chance of anyone comming to my office I would wear a pair of shoes with 4" heels. As you say, work rate and also accuracy was higher, a kick in the fem brain bit perhaps.

victoriamwilliams1
03-24-2008, 03:42 PM
I dress all the way if I have more time and I make the mistake of going out and not getting too much work done. However sometimes when I have an hour before I have to leave I will put on my hose and depending on how I feel maybe my skirt.

Roberta Marie
03-24-2008, 05:54 PM
I too, am fortunate enough to work out of an office in my home, and will usually dress like I would expect that a GG would dress going to the office, skirt, hose, blouse, heels. I too find that I am generally much more focused when dressed.

Grace,
Bobbi

cindi51
03-24-2008, 11:27 PM
panties all the time and pantyhose as often as I can. but lately I have started wearing womens tops as tee shirts. Wierd, but I like it.

Josey
03-24-2008, 11:57 PM
Like all I too notice an increase in enjoyment and accomplishment when dressed in fem while home. Too, notice I prefer to do chores that my wife traditionally would do like cleaning house, etc.

ReginaS
03-25-2008, 12:08 AM
When I get home from work, I typically change into a short skirt (I usually already have pantyhose on) and my big fuzzy pink slippers. Same thing if I am doing housework on the weekends. I just feel more like me.

Kelsy
03-25-2008, 04:36 AM
under dressing is simple enough but even something a simple as wearing my lil pink flowered earring is very satisfying.

Kelsy

bgirl
03-25-2008, 09:11 AM
I always try to underdress, but I have discovered that I can feel enfemme without being in femme. So when there is nothing I can do to be dressed, nothing will do. I would prefer the clothes but I have found that its not just about the clothes anymore. Its all about me!!

tracigirl_tv
03-25-2008, 09:41 AM
When I get home from work and I know I'll be lounging through dinner and the evening, I like to wear a pair of tights/leggings that show all the curves (I love the restrictive feeling) and maybe some sort of androgynous top.....no makeup, no wig usually. The feeling is soooo comfortable and welcome.

Tara Jordan Campbell
03-25-2008, 09:45 AM
I don't feel like me until I slip into my pvc catsiut......purrrrrrrr