PDA

View Full Version : out side

rachelle in heels
03-24-2008, 01:50 PM
i was outside last night to have a cigarette wich r capri 120's i had on my pointy toe boots with metal heels wnen my wife come out to have a cig when i was standing there she looked at me and said u have leaves stuck to your heels and i did she said u r sinking in the grass and said clean the heel off before u come in. anyone ever sink in the lawn

shirley1
03-24-2008, 02:08 PM
thats actually quite funny ! i dont have a lawn but maybe your more likely to sink if the grounds wet !

Shelly67
03-24-2008, 02:21 PM
Didnt sink into the floor , but once snuck outside for the same , down the side of my enclosed back door . The wind blew , the door slammed shut behind me , locking me out . I then remembered the kitchen patio door was open , so in broad daylight I made a run for it . My platform heels clipping quickly over the wet garden path , thanking goodness knows what , the patio door was still ajar , I opened it and like a flash shot inside . It was then that the physics of wet plastic soles , a lino floor and gravity met with each other , and my ass met with the floor as I skidded into the kitchen with a loud thud .
Didnt half hurt , but I lay on the floor with a twisted ankle my butt feeling as tho it had been slapped , and tears of laughter running down mty cheeks ( face that is ) ......o happy days .:o

victoriamwilliams1
03-24-2008, 02:24 PM
Didnt sink into the floor , but once snuck outside for the same , down the side of my enclosed back door . The wind blew , the door slammed shut behind me , locking me out . I then remembered the kitchen patio door was open , so in broad daylight I made a run for it . My platform heels clipping quickly over the wet garden path , thanking goodness knows what , the patio door was still ajar , I opened it and like a flash shot inside . It was then that the physics of wet plastic soles , a lino floor and gravity met with each other , and my ass met with the floor as I skidded into the kitchen with a loud thud .
Didnt half hurt , but I lay on the floor with a twisted ankle my butt feeling as tho it had been slapped , and tears of laughter running down mty cheeks ( face that is ) ......o happy days .:o

first to Michelle :eek::heehee:

If the grass is wet you will sink your heels, the worst for me is sinking in cracks on side walks and losing my heel taps.

jamie55
03-24-2008, 02:46 PM
Hi Rachelle: that's too funny but not at all unusual for me. Living in the unpopulated area that I do, I get outside quite a bit. I often go hiking in skirts and heels and sink in the softer dirt. I've even gone rock climbing in skirts & heels, what a rush that is. You just have to put more weight on the balls of your feet and less on the heels til you get back to solid ground.

Badwolf
03-24-2008, 02:50 PM
In good rock climbing you shouldnt be using your heel pretty much at all :) But I do love to hear what people do in heels...maybe we could get pictures going about the fun stuff we do in heels? :)

Kelsy
03-24-2008, 07:45 PM
I have to go out in the morning and cover my heel tracks before my landlady gets curious as to why there are lil holes all over the ground. Yes, walking on turf is challenging with heels on . we have a gravel path to our back door which can be trecherous!:daydreaming:

Kelsy