PDA

View Full Version : Dressed Up For A Day

Bubbles
03-24-2008, 02:13 PM
Normally when I CD I only have a short space of time to do it in but the other day I had such a great time. All of my family had gone to a family event and I stayed at home. I decided to spend the whole day dressed en femme. I showered and raided my mums drawers. I wore some black silky panties, a red/black bra (filled out with tissue paper) and a black/pink vest kind of thing that was just beautiful. I stayed like that all day and absolutely loved it. Sorry if this bored you but its a realy big step for me.

Bubbles

Michelle-NC
03-24-2008, 02:21 PM
Good for you Bubbles...quite a few of us here started out "borrowing" from mothers or sisters. That is a big step.

Badwolf
03-24-2008, 02:24 PM
Yup I started off with my moms things and eventually some friends clothes. Enjoy it love :)

O2B Barbara
03-24-2008, 06:23 PM
I started with my older sister dressing me as she wished and then I moved on to mom's things whenever I had the chance. I know the feeling and still relive it to this day. ENJOY!

Angie G
03-24-2008, 07:59 PM
Well you go girl :hugs:
Angie

JoAnnDallas
03-25-2008, 01:11 PM
I started by borrowing my sister's clothes and shoes. It is a great feeling the very first time you can get dressed and stay that way for a extended time. I remember when I was about 13, my sister got this really pretty Pink/White Easter outfit and her first pair of 3" spike heels. one day I put on her panties, garterbelt, stockings, bra, pads, slip, my sister's Easter outfit, her Easter Hat and Gloves, my mothers wig, and my sisters 3" spike heels. I even put on some of my sister's makeup and her Pink lipstick. I got to stay that way for about 4 hours. It was the first time I had gotton completely dressed up from inside out and head to toe. It was the first time I had worn 3" heels and almost killed myself, but quickly learned to take small steps as I walked. I remember the thrill I got just standing in front of her full length mirror and sitting on a chair with my legs crossed amiring my stockings and how nice they felt. It is one of my most cherished memories.

rachel_rachel
03-26-2008, 12:41 AM
I started out wearing my mum's clothes, then moved on to my two aunties and a cousin. Now i have my own.

Oh to be young and thin again........

xoAmandaxo85
03-31-2008, 09:24 PM
i started out wearing my cousins clothes and still do when i see her and now i wear some of my moms clothes to that i took