PDA

View Full Version : Boring Sunday

Cissy Suzie
05-01-2005, 02:20 PM
I have spent the day hanging out with family, not altogether a bad thing, but Suzie got shoved aside this weekend.

Oh well it is a beautiful day and I spent last night cooking.

I find my kitchen a haven during times like this, I guess that reflects the grrly side of me. It also has side benefits! I am munching on pieces of pancetta that I rendered the fat from last night ... woo hoo! Not only do I have excellent bacon drippings for recipes, I get to eat the bacon!! Woo Hoo!!

Here is a pic left over from last Sunday :D Sort of my Martha Stewart gone mad impersonation?http://www.geocities.com/cissysuzie/kitchencissy5.jpg

Priscilla1018
05-01-2005, 03:27 PM
Hi Suzy,

Looking good girl! I'm into cooking also actually my wife and I are really good cooks.On our wedding day one of her friends said that we made two other people unhappy by marrying each other.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

pantylover1
05-01-2005, 06:05 PM
I have spent the day hanging out with family, not altogether a bad thing, but Suzie got shoved aside this weekend.

Oh well it is a beautiful day and I spent last night cooking.

I find my kitchen a haven during times like this, I guess that reflects the grrly side of me. It also has side benefits! I am munching on pieces of pancetta that I rendered the fat from last night ... woo hoo! Not only do I have excellent bacon drippings for recipes, I get to eat the bacon!! Woo Hoo!!

Here is a pic left over from last Sunday :D Sort of my Martha Stewart gone mad impersonation?http://www.geocities.com/cissysuzie/kitchencissy5.jpg

Nice shot hon It brightened up my day :) Allso its good to hear to hear from Pricilla again welcome back :)

Julie York
05-01-2005, 06:06 PM
You're looking good anyway! No idea who Martha Stewart is (I'm foreign you know)

DonnaT
05-01-2005, 08:45 PM
Damn. could have used some help around here, then you wouldn't have been bored, what with the patching of holes in the walls, painting, rearranging the living room furniture, laundry and cooking.