PDA

View Full Version : I cheated death

Taylor105
03-24-2008, 08:42 PM
It's Taylor. I can't really type much because I need to go lay down but wanted you all to know I llove you. I left a longer message my my personal website tonight so please go check it out. Thanks so much for everything. Matthew Cruz is a cutie and I enjoyed reading all the messsages. This has been the longest most painful month of my life and of my loved ones lives not knowing if I was going to make it. Most of the time it was not looking good at all. But I'm tough and I wasn't ready to go yet. I just wanted to quicky let you kno I'm baaaack. It may not be much at first and it may be awhile betwenn the the video because my camera broke. But just know I have everytghing you all have sent and I read it all. I will respond as I can. Much love to you alll....Taylor

Syr_SwitchyGQ
03-24-2008, 08:56 PM
:D:D:D:jumping::cheer::Party2: HE'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love::drink:

SO great to hear from you bro... we were all worried about you. :hugs:

SirTrey
03-24-2008, 08:59 PM
:D:D:D:jumping::cheer::Party2: HE'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love::drink:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back, dude.....YOU are certainly a welcome sight, I can tell you that......We missed you and worried about you a lot!! And I want you to know I am SO proud of you.....good to have you back, man!! :hugs: :D

Cai
03-24-2008, 08:59 PM
:love:

:D:D:D:D

TAYLOR!!!

This is the best news I've heard in months! I'm so glad you're home! :D

Roberta Lynn
03-24-2008, 09:01 PM
:w00t::w00t::yippee: Welcome back Taylor :hugs:
Like many here I've been following your story. always hoping for the best.
from reading the thread, in my personal opinion I don't think you cheated death as much as you beat it back with a club.

Take care Taylor, get your strength back. No parties for at least a day.:)
:hugs:

deja true
03-24-2008, 09:01 PM
Dear boy, that is wonderful, wonderful news.

Everyone here has been praying for you and watching what must be the longest thread in the history of this site.

Taylor, welcome back, beautiful boy...

respect & love,

deja

Lora Olivia
03-24-2008, 09:07 PM
[QUOTE=TobiasGJ;1237851]:D:D:D:jumping::cheer::Party2: HE'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love::drink:

What he ^ said. Damn how kewl is this huh!! Welcome back dude rest up and take care and make us laugh some when you are able:D :hugs: Taylor

Daintre
03-24-2008, 09:11 PM
Taylor, wow, what can I say but :bg: I am just so happy that you are back...this is a most excellent day :)

Tristan
03-24-2008, 09:14 PM
:hugs: Yay, bro! Dude!! Way to kick death in the rear end. I'm so glad you've found your way back. Take it easy and don't push too hard, let your body heal, but know I'm so glad you beat death. Love you, bro. I'm sure this calls for all the cyber rum and junk food you can eat.

Ryan
03-24-2008, 09:32 PM
WTG Taylor lil dude! What a great suprise to log in and see you back with us :D We are all glad you managed to pull through, you had us thinking of you noon n night, and I hope all the positive vibes all helped you keep on fighting. I bet all your family are relieved to say the least, and again WTG Taylor..........It is NOT your time at all yet buddy, now go get some more rest n come back stronger than ever...We all love you **hugs**, and kisses too mate! :)

kerrianna
03-24-2008, 09:48 PM
OH TAYLOR!!!! It's so good to see you back!!!

*runs over and jumps in his arms and gives him a BIG kiss*

:hugs::love::D:bighug::jumping::yahoo::w00t: :cheer::GD:

Thanks for coming back to us. We certainly weren't ready to lose you!

YAY!!!

Okay, okay, I'll try to let you rest.

:battingeyelashes:

.....awwww, it's so so good to see you again Taylor. sighhhhh.

RevMoonSerpent
03-24-2008, 10:10 PM
I'm so glad you are doing better Taylor and it's great to have you back. :hugs:

Stargirl
03-24-2008, 10:23 PM
We will have to keep our eyes open for that blue shirt you wore in my dream. You have a good life ahead of you, Mister.

waspookie6
03-24-2008, 10:29 PM
:Party2:

Taylor!
Good to know you have enough energy to let us all know
heeeeeeeeess baaaaaaaaaaack!!!! :D :D :D

Joy Carter
03-24-2008, 10:34 PM
Glad too see your back kiddo. :hugs:

Dalece
03-24-2008, 11:55 PM
Welcome back Taylor way to go bud.

ZenFrost
03-24-2008, 11:59 PM
:bighug: We love you too Taylor.

I'm so ecstatic that you're home! We've got a thread (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77756) for you that you can look through when you're feeling up to it. (I'll keep it a sticky for a while longer.) It's quite a long read, but it's testament to how much we really care about you. It's so good to have you back. :hugs:

Kieron Andrew
03-25-2008, 12:11 AM
YAY!!! omg this is like the best day EVER!!!!!!

Taylor we are sooooo glad to have you back with us!! we missed you so much and love you!!!

Now rest up, get better and we look forward to hearing LOTS more from you!!

Lessa Lynn Young
03-25-2008, 03:15 AM
I've got to admit that I only picked up on this Saturday and can't believe I missed it that long. Welcome back and kick some backside as much as you are able. You've fought a battle that no one wants to and have risen victorious and that says more about your spirit than anything else ever will. Keep showing 'em who's Boss and we'll have your back.

Rest well and keep on the path to recovery

wanttobejoe
03-25-2008, 03:43 AM
Glad to have you back, Taylor. :cheer:

Take all the time you need to heal and get well again.

mylitta
03-25-2008, 04:28 AM
Best news I've heard for... I don't know how long. So many people have been thinking about you. Welcome back, kid. Look after yourself and keep on healing.

Amy Hepker
03-25-2008, 04:43 AM
That's Great Taylor, Hang in there and Pray as we all have been for you.

May GOD BLESS YOU!!!!

Abraxas
03-25-2008, 05:18 AM
Holy sh*t dude! It's so awesome to have ya back!!!
Freakin A! *squeal*
Take your time and rest up, mate. We're ready to party whenever you are!

:D:cheer:

Lilian
03-25-2008, 05:27 AM
Hello Taylor, I am so glad that you are back with us, :hugs::hugs::Party2::Party2::Party2::rave: A rose for you ,

Michelle-NC
03-25-2008, 06:24 AM
Great to see you are back Taylor!

Emily Ann Brown
03-25-2008, 07:18 AM
Can't keep a good man down forever !!!!!!!

Emily Ann

Kieron Andrew
03-25-2008, 07:29 AM
Can't keep a good man down forever !!!!!!!

Emily Annstart preparing for your date Emily :p

Tree GG
03-25-2008, 07:43 AM
Welcome back. May you continue to heal & recover quickly! :hugs:

Holly
03-25-2008, 07:53 AM
Welcome home, Taylor... chocolate chip cookies for everyone (except Lex... I made some rum balls for you :D).

Kieron Andrew
03-25-2008, 07:55 AM
(except Lex... I made some rum balls for you :D).hey how come he gets special treatment lol, it should be Taylor getting it lol :tongueout

Di
03-25-2008, 07:56 AM
Thanks for posting ....rest, heal:hugs: We are so relieved that you made it through this nightmare!!! See ya when you are feeling stronger!!! We will have a huge party when you are up to it!!!!:danceman::belly::Party::Party2::cowdance:

Drake
03-25-2008, 08:34 AM
Welcome back!! :D
Oh man, I was gone for Spring Break so I was unable to post here. I kept thinking you! But to come back to this, it made my day! So good to have you back.

Mariah
03-25-2008, 08:45 AM
WB YAY!!! *hugs* :)

keris

privateperks
03-25-2008, 08:54 AM
Good to see you man!

Welcome back.
:D:D

Adam
03-25-2008, 09:12 AM
Yay welcome back Taylor glad to see you here again :hugs:

John
03-25-2008, 09:18 AM
hay! grate you're back mate! fantabulous...:D:D:D:D

Lora Olivia
03-25-2008, 09:26 AM
(except Lex... I made some rum balls for you :D).

Hmm the dreaded final stage of "beer nuts":eek:. Okay Okay don't slap me, just trying to give our boy Taylor a chuckle lol, again Welcome back bro.

CaptLex
03-25-2008, 09:58 AM
Welcome home, Taylor... chocolate chip cookies for everyone (except Lex... I made some rum balls for you :D).
Thanks, Holly! Don't mind, Kieron, he's just jealous. :tongueout

We're sooooooo happy to have you back, Taylor! :love: We missed you so much and prayed for this every day. We knew if anyone could cheat death it would be you, tough guy! :Punch:

Get better, buddy, we'll be waiting to see your smiling face again. :bighug:

shannonsilk
03-25-2008, 09:58 AM
Hello Taylor. Welcome Back. This is really fantastic. I want to give you a big hug.
I didn't pick up this thread until 2 weeks ago when you were already mcuh better. I have followed it ever since.
When's the party?

Maggie Kay
03-25-2008, 10:20 AM
So happy for you! I am very moved by your struggle. Welcome back! :)

Tamara Croft
03-25-2008, 10:21 AM
:w00t: welcome home dude :Party2: I'm so glad to see you here :dance:

DanielMacBride
03-25-2008, 10:31 AM
W0000000000000000T!!!! :cheer:

WTG Taylor, it's SO awesome to see you back on deck dude!!! Take it easy and get better, and hope to see you back on here and in your usual fine form soon :)

Daniel

KrazyKat
03-25-2008, 11:05 AM
Biggest Hugs, Taylor, for fighting your way back to assist us in our life's journeys!! You are meant to be here, someone has a plan for you!! :hugs:
Relax and enjoy your critters!! Give your body what it needs to finish up it's war on bad cells!! Looking forward to seeing your smiling face all the time!! :daydreaming:
Your survival instincts have inspired me greatly!! Thank you. Lots of hugs!! Kat

durden
03-25-2008, 11:40 AM
Welcome back, Taylor. I hope you start to feel a full 100% soon. :D

Sharon
03-25-2008, 11:46 AM
It is soooooooooo good to see you back again, Taylor! :hugs:

Nicki B
03-25-2008, 02:59 PM
There have been an awful lot of people praying for this.. :)

Glad to see you cluttering up the place. ;)

christid66
03-25-2008, 03:53 PM
I really hoped that someday I'd be writing this and now that day is here........Welcome Home!

Emily Ann Brown
03-25-2008, 03:56 PM
Kieron,

So basically what you are saying is we're GONNA see how long I can keep a good man down huh? ROFLMAO now.

Taylor,

So, where are you taking me on this date? I need to start shopping for an appropriate outfit for my man.

Emily Ann

MJ
03-25-2008, 04:43 PM
Welcome back, dude.. Your the greatest .. time for some tissues :hugs:

Sandra
03-25-2008, 04:47 PM
Hey nice to see you back :hugs:

Kieron Andrew
03-25-2008, 04:51 PM
Kieron,

So basically what you are saying is we're GONNA see how long I can keep a good man down huh? ROFLMAO now.

Taylor,

So, where are you taking me on this date? I need to start shopping for an appropriate outfit for my man.

Emily AnnWell you mentioned the date in the first place i just held you to it....best let him get his strength back first though, i have a feeling he's gonna need it :heehee:

Nicole Erin
03-25-2008, 08:22 PM
Well Taylor it looks like you pulled through. I knew you would make it.

Being a man of the Martial Arts as you are, I always knew you were more of the tough guy, and now, you kicked the ass of man's greatest foe.

Keep fighting! Dude you can overcome anything!

And you do have one tiny chore when you have plenty of time and energy, reading all the responses in the thread "Taylor" I am sure you have seen it.

Welcome back good sir. :love:

boi_0h
03-25-2008, 08:24 PM
Dude, it's so great you're back! We were all wicked worried. You just keep resting up, you'll get your strength back before you know it. Glad you're back... :hugs:

battybattybats
03-25-2008, 08:27 PM
Good to see you!
Your a tough bloke.

metalguy639
03-26-2008, 12:09 AM
Great to see you back Taylor! I'm new but then again you most likely figured that out huh! :D I'm glad you pulled through.

uknowhoo
03-26-2008, 08:53 AM
:GD::GD::GD: This just made may day/week/month!! :GD::GD::GD:

Like hundreds of others, I'm so thrilled to hear of your progress. We'll continue to pray for you and look forward to seeing you around here a bit more often! YAAAAY! :cheer:

xoxo

Tammi

Wendy me
03-26-2008, 05:30 PM
just sooooooooooo cool to have you back............welcome home.........

Shelly Preston
03-26-2008, 05:38 PM
Welcome Home Taylor :hugs:

:love: its great to see your here :love:

xTwo_Of_Heartsx
03-26-2008, 11:54 PM
Welcome back, bro!
Trevor and I were so worried.. but we're so happy you're better, and back at home.. that's awesome, man!
*tight hugs*

I KNEW you could do it!
Do you remember back when you told me I was the strongest guy you know?.. well, you're one of the strongest guys I know, too! you're a little fighter, that's for sure!

Much Love, buddy.

- Dominic

xsideburnsx
03-27-2008, 09:20 AM
I'm not generally an emotional person, but wow. I almost choked up when I saw this thread. I'm glad you are ok Taylor :love:

Felix
03-27-2008, 12:41 PM
Hey great to see ya Dude :hugs::hugs::hugs: knew ya could do it and never stopped thinking about ya Hun so pleased ya back and at home xx Felix :hugs:

Taylor105
03-27-2008, 05:50 PM
Short update. I am stilll not doing well at all. My liver had started failing along with my kidneys when I was in the coma. Well, we thought it was better but I guess not. I am very jaundiced. The whites of my eyes are yellow as yolk right now. I went to the doc today for tests. Obviously my liver is breaking down again. Please keep me in your thoughts because I dont want to go back into the hospital again. Also they think I may have caught a staph infection from the hospital because I have beeen eating and drinking and have still lost 15 pounds this week from diahrhea every 15 minutes.. I'm very weak and beign online is just too hard for me. I didn't want to leave you guys hanging though. Anyway, I'm gonna copy and paste this to put on my personal site too. I lvoe you all dearly. Thanks for being such wonderful friends.

Kieron Andrew
03-27-2008, 05:54 PM
Short update. I am stilll not doing well at all. My liver had started failing along with my kidneys when I was in the coma. Well, we thought it was better but I guess not. I am very jaundiced. The whites of my eyes are yellow as yolk right now. I went to the doc today for tests. Obviously my liver is breaking down again. Please keep me in your thoughts because I dont want to go back into the hospital again. Also they think I may have caught a staph infection from the hospital because I have beeen eating and drinking and have still lost 15 pounds this week from diahrhea every 15 minutes.. I'm very weak and beign online is just too hard for me. I didn't want to leave you guys hanging though. Anyway, I'm gonna copy and paste this to put on my personal site too. I lvoe you all dearly. Thanks for being such wonderful friends.

Keep fighting Taylor.....you will win the fight, just stay strong dude! :hugs: we are here waiting for you...dont worry about not being able to post much just get better for us

Syr_SwitchyGQ
03-27-2008, 05:54 PM
Oh no.... I'm so sorry to hear that Taylor. :hugs: I will be thinking of you and sending you good energy bro. **hugs** You're a strong guy and I know you can beat this. Keep fighting, hon.

ZenFrost
03-27-2008, 06:12 PM
Oh man, that's just awful. :sadp:

I'm keeping you in my thoughts Taylor. :hugs:

Tristan
03-27-2008, 07:12 PM

Still praying hard for you bro. I hope your liver comes back soon and you stay outta the hospital.

Nicole Erin
03-27-2008, 07:36 PM
Well you ARE doing better than what you were.
I guess this is a very scary time for you.

I still think you will pull thru this just fine, but it will take time.
And Mr Taylor, please take care of yourself as best as you can.

KrazyKat
03-27-2008, 08:14 PM
:hugs:Keep fighting, Taylor, we're here for you, BRO!!

Just get well, do what you gotta do, Man!!

Lilian
03-28-2008, 03:07 AM
Hope you are sppn on the mead again Taylor,:hugs:

Felix
03-28-2008, 06:40 AM
((((((((((((((((Taylor)))))))))))))))))))))) I'm sending you loads of positive healing energy sweets. You're always in my thoughts hun XX Felix :love:

DanielMacBride
03-28-2008, 08:46 AM
:hugs: Taylor.....hang in there man, we are all here for you and all praying for you!! You cheated Death already, dude, you can do anything you put your mind to and I know you can get better - it will take time and you will need to be careful and go slow, but I KNOW you can do this bro :) This is just a hiccup because you have been through the mill and your body is trying hard to heal and do what it needs to do - all I can say dude is give your body the love and respect it deserves, take care of yourself bro, okay?? Give yourself whatever it is you need to heal, and we are all here if you need us or anything :)

Daniel

CaptLex
03-28-2008, 09:01 AM
Rest and take care of yourself, Taylor. Don't worry about us, we'll be here waiting, hoping and thinking of you. :hugs:

kerrianna
03-28-2008, 09:03 AM
Hey Taylor thanks for updating us.:hugs::love:

Maybe you did jump up too soon. You surprised all of us by how fast you got yourself up and home after what you've gone through. If you need to go back to the hospital it won't be the worst thing. I know it might seem like a really scary place right now, because of all you have been through, but remember, those guys were a big part of getting you back on your feet.

Please try to stay positive kiddo. This is the hardest time of any recovery, putting it all back together again. You've done super so far. I hope your liver gets what it needs to take that yellow out of your eyes. :)

Praying for you still mister. We knew it wasn't going to be an easy climb for you. :hugs::love:

Wendy me
03-28-2008, 05:17 PM
Taylor small steps......but keep on steppen..............

Shelly Preston
03-28-2008, 05:23 PM
Hang in there Taylor

We are all with you :love:

SirTrey
03-28-2008, 05:34 PM
Hey Tay.....Good to hear from you again.....Am sending you lots of good energy....Hang in there, dude....:hugs: **Trey**

Kate Simmons
03-28-2008, 07:01 PM
I know it's a long haul my friend. The energies are being sent to you. Do your best, take your time and above all get well. We all love you Hon.:love:

gennee
03-28-2008, 09:57 PM
So happy you're back.

Gennee

:D:ms:

Kieron Andrew
03-29-2008, 01:44 PM
From Taylor's site

Hi Guyz! Me again. Taylor wanted you to know that he hasn't been feeling up to posting but wanted to keep you in the loop. We return to the doc Tuesday to get blood test results. Taylor's appetite has been quite good....keepin' me hoppin' from the kitchen and back (LOL). But skin coloring is a bit yellow (eyes too) and still in quite a bit of discomfort and pain. I try to encourage Taylor to get online and I know he doesn't feel good becuz it's very unusual to see the computer sitting by so idly.
Anyway, thanks for keeping tuned in. Taylor loves you all and we're hoping things will get better soon. Keep the prayers coming! Taylor says,
"I'm thankful to God for all of my online family. You all have no idea how precious you are to me. My desire to fight is much stronger because I know so many people are pulling for me. I don't want to disappoint you."

Devon James
03-29-2008, 02:16 PM
I'm really glad you're back, I've been very worried. Take it slow, I'll see you when I see you :hugs:

KrazyKat
03-31-2008, 12:31 PM
:hugs:Hey, Taylor, thinking of you today!! Big Hugs, hoping you are feeling better and getting the nasty bad germs out of your body!! :hugs:

Emily Ann Brown
03-31-2008, 02:15 PM
Well my prayer partners have put you back on the list dude. Just don't rush too fast, give God time to tie up the loose ends.

Emily Ann

Ann D Bluebird
03-31-2008, 03:09 PM
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! That's V.V. GOOD news to come back to!! Great to see you're back with us Taylor :love:and :hugs: :D

Fire Falcon
03-31-2008, 08:33 PM
Aww, I'm glad to see this post after reading the sticky...

I'm new, so I don't really know you like everyone else does Taylor, but I'm really glad to see that you've pulled through. Keep getting better, and many blessings to you and your family.

Kieron Andrew
03-31-2008, 09:18 PM
just found a message on Taylors site

I guess since I was just curious about ehat thwas going on online I thought I might answer this one myself. I'm not as sick as I was when I first came home but I am stilll pretty much bed ridden. Getting up to the computer is a chore so it's gyour lucky day that I am answering this. hehe My skin is very pale and my whites oif my eyes are still yelloow. I am having tons of pain in my feet and trying to walk as much as I can. Byt walking is very difficult for me. I have to consciously tell my brain which foot to push forward and if I dont I mihg tdouble stwp with the same foot and lose my balance. Writing and spelling are still not easy. Typing is so hard. I see the doc dotomorroow. We find out the re****s on my most recent blood and fecal samples. I am very weak and in a lot of pain. I need help with almost everything including getting out of the tub which is embarrassing as all get out. I neeed some independance but so far I am not ready to have any. My hair is vfalling out in patches and it is so ugly. The doc says it's cuz of my liver but it will grow back soon. It's a good thing I love hats. Anyway, I think of you all constantly. I'm sorry I am not better enough to get onlibne all the time. I love you all. Thanks for asking about my well being. Love, Taylor

Anyone who has his site, Wanna go slap him for getting outta bed? lol

waspookie6
04-04-2008, 02:09 AM
just found a message on Taylors site
Anyone who has his site, Wanna go slap him for getting outta bed? lol

You'd have to deal with the vicious Dew to get that in, I doubt lil' Dew would let anyone near Taylor right now! Go check the vids - he's a growly fart! :heehee:

Dew, not Taylor....I think :D

KrazyKat
04-04-2008, 02:06 PM
:love:Aww, Taylor, your beauty and strength comes from within, Dude!!

And get used to the bald, it's beautiful, you know!!:heehee:
At least your's will grow back, many men your age don't have that comfort, it's gone, it's gone!!

Taylor105
04-25-2008, 09:40 PM
Well, my hair has bald spots in the back and I'm just glad I can't see it!! LOL But my liver is getting more and more better everyday so my hair isn't falling out as bad as it was.

Victoria Anne
04-25-2008, 10:10 PM
Taylor I am so glad to hear you are well on the mend , I as so many others were very worried to say the least. Welcome back brother.

Taylor105
04-26-2008, 12:17 PM
Thanks Victoria Anne!! I am glad to be back too!!