PDA

View Full Version : I just started to dress, how am I doing?

shortlaguna
03-25-2008, 01:42 AM
Very nervous but this is the first time I went out in public, only went to one place, and felt ok there but getting there was hard.

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn17/shortlaguna/shortlaguna.jpg

shortlaguna
03-25-2008, 02:24 AM
it's OK people...I can handle it

your true thoughts are welcome..I'm having a hard time finding the real me!

please help me get to the "otherside"...

vivianann
03-25-2008, 02:27 AM
the boobs are way too big, you will draw alot of attention to your self because of that, other than that you do look nice, alot of practice and observing women will help you with your crossdressing, I hope to one day become better at presenting as a woman.

shortlaguna
03-25-2008, 02:35 AM
the boobs are way too big, you will draw alot of attention to your self because of that, other than that you do look nice, alot of practice and observing women will help you with your crossdressing, I hope to one day become better at presenting as a woman.

It's more of the outfit than the boobs. Sister you look great:love:

megan163
03-25-2008, 02:38 AM
Very nervous but this is the first time I went out in public, only went to one place, and felt ok there but getting there was hard.

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn17/shortlaguna/shortlaguna.jpg

Where did you go "out in public?" Because that look would maybe work only in a nightclub. As was mentioned, the boobs are way too big. Also, need hip padding. And a more natural looking wig that complements your color. I see you're from LA, fortunately, there are lots of great resources to help in the area. You're young, have a good figure, and have lots of potential.

crusadergirl
03-25-2008, 02:52 AM
Good start you will stand out for sure. I like the wig color but its not to good to go out with. The boobs are way to big but if thats the style you like go for it. you got guts to go out like that you have a good look, but you need some work.

PatriciaT
03-25-2008, 03:34 AM

Hi Shortlaguna,

A lot depends on where you are going. If you dress inappropriately for a certain location, you can really stand out and draw attention you might not want.
As for your photograph, you face looks fine and is a big plus. Also your physic is very much in line with that of a GG. You have a lot going for you and need to make the most of it. However, the color of the wig doesn’t seem to suit you and the boobs seem a bit large. The skirt is also too short and not so suitable for your legs.
It’s a good idea to scout out the places you are going to see what the GGs are wearing and get some ideas from that.
Start off with a rather toned down style and work your way up to see what you can get by with. You’re on the right track but need to dress in a way which makes you stand out a bit less.

I know my comments are rather frank, but going out and about en femme does require some attention. You may need to experiment to see what style fits both your own tastes and what the world around you will accept on you. It take a little time to do this, but well worth the effort. You should have no significant problems as a CD as you have made a good, brave start.

Wishing you the greatest success.

:2c:

Dalece
03-25-2008, 03:44 AM
Starting good, as said boobs to big you need to observe real females on how they dress, walk put on make up. all these and all tha was mentioned before. it is going to take practice. I'm not perfect yet. So I take note.

Vicky_Scot
03-25-2008, 05:56 AM
how am I doing?

Not very well I am afraid.

it's OK people...I can handle it, your true thoughts are welcome

I will give you my true thoughts as you have asked for us to be honest. I think you dressed up for a fancy dress party and thought that it would be a laugh to post your pic on here and try and convince us that you are genuine.

Sorry but most people starting off dressing that I have met or saw pictures off do not start by dressing the way you have in your pic.

Sorry if I step on peoples toes here but how can people really honestly sit there and type "you look great" no she does not. Yes, she would look great attending Mardi Gras or at a fancy dress party or a pride parade.

As I said earlier I think you are trying to pull the wool over our eyes. If I am wrong I apologise but I have a sneaky feeling I am not .

Huggzz

Xx Vicky xX

1950sclothes
03-25-2008, 05:57 AM
You look okay,but I personally wouldn't have such big boobs. But whatever floats your boat. We're all different. :) Enjoy your dressing. :P

JennyS.
03-25-2008, 06:55 AM

I will give you my true thoughts as you have asked for us to be honest. I think you dressed up for a fancy dress party and thought that it would be a laugh to post your pic on here and try and convince us that you are genuine.

Sorry but most people starting off dressing that I have met or saw pictures off do not start by dressing the way you have in your pic.

Sorry if I step on peoples toes here but how can people really honestly sit there and type "you look great" no she does not. Yes, she would look great attending Mardi Gras or at a fancy dress party or a pride parade.

As I said earlier I think you are trying to pull the wool over our eyes. If I am wrong I apologise but I have a sneaky feeling I am not .

Huggzz

Xx Vicky xX

I agree.

shortlaguna
03-25-2008, 07:05 AM

Huggzz

Xx Vicky xXI am sorry that you feel that way, but you are entitled to your own opinion. The "wool" I tried to pull over wasn't this community's but society's eyes. I am in college and I am forced to live a lie every day so I won't be outkast and can finish my education. One day a year, I can be the "true me" without the ridicules of society's standards and look who decides to judge me!

I would like to thank everyone who gave me a frank critique. I've learned a few a few tricks from you and my next photo should be better. I had to borrow these clothes and accessories from different individuals. It looks like I am set for a shopping spree: maybe brunette hair- just below my shoulders, just below the knee skirt- I was thinking pantsuit but that might be too manish, and yes- smaller boobs with a better bra.

Until the next time, I might even give it a go during spring break!

erickka
03-25-2008, 07:13 AM
Boobs WAAAAAY too big and corny looking. Just observe how everyday gals are built, and then you might be a bit more in line.

bEEb
03-25-2008, 07:33 AM
Boobs are perfect in size. Could use a bit more separation, and "pointing" out with "pronounced" nipples. Envision 57 Cadillac bumper guards...aka "Dagmars"

shortlaguna
03-25-2008, 11:49 AM
Boobs are perfect in size. Could use a bit more separation, and "pointing" out with "pronounced" nipples. Envision 57 Cadillac bumper guards...aka "Dagmars"

Thank you!! I've always been a believer in "bigger is better"...

I'm planning on attending another event, though I am gonna tone it down a bit..

I'll post pics to see if the new and improved me works better. thanks again ladies and gents...:love:

Vicky_Scot
03-25-2008, 12:00 PM
One day a year, I can be the "true me" without the ridicules of society's standards and look who decides to judge me!

I guess that you mean me but you did ask for an honest and truthfull response which I gave. Would you rather have me lie and tell you "oh, you look fabulous darling"?

I'll post pics to see if the new and improved me works better. thanks again ladies and gents...:love:

Who let the gents in?

I look forward to your next photos.

Xx Vicky xX

paulaN
03-25-2008, 12:30 PM
You seem to have a lot of things going for you. The hair is not one of them. I can't say as I like the dress and the boobs either. I know you are going to do much better next time. I sugest you go for the lady look instead of the tart look. When you get that mastered then you can lean twards the tart look.

bgirl
03-25-2008, 12:45 PM
Let me ask you one tiny little question. Were you happy? If you are then I won't spoil your happiness with criticism.

Just do the best you can and your best will get better,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and be ready to be read. If you can deal with that, then enjoy yourself!!

I may look like a man in a dress, but on the inside, its just me being me.
Have fun hun.

Ana5551
03-25-2008, 04:19 PM
I believe your manner of dress says alot about a person. Hon, you are still discovering yourself. Take some time and figure out who you are and then attire yourself in that manner. For clubbing you look fine except for those huge boobs. If that is all you are going to do is go clubbing, fine. But if you want to be accepted by society you might want to try and present a more conservative image and not draw quite so much attention. But, the important thing here is you took a step. Continue learning and growing into your new found self and let it develop. Good Luck.

victoriamwilliams1
03-25-2008, 06:41 PM
other than you chest you have a great start its better than my restart which I would not post that photo even for $10000.

Btw. When I started I was told my chest was too small for my size. I restarted 9 years ago!

Angie G
03-25-2008, 06:55 PM
Tone down the boob and you will look fine hun. :hugs:
Angie

KateSpade83
03-25-2008, 07:59 PM
You need a better wig, as the hairline shows it's a wig. Need smaller boobs. Don't wear skin tight clothes that will reveal a man's figure.

JessieB
03-26-2008, 10:16 AM
You look good except for the hair, the makeup, the boobs, the outfit and the shoes. Otherwise, you're off to a great start.

Just teasing! :-) You actually look better than I did when I started.

Just out of curiosity, though, how exactly did you manufacture such big boobs, where on earth did you go looking like that, and what kind of response did you get?

TSchapes
03-26-2008, 07:11 PM
Like bgirl said, if you are happy this way then by all means, enjoy. However, if you are looking for a critique to make you look better, then maybe this will help.

First of all decide what kind of look you are going for:

Do you want to pass in the daytime and fit in and not be found out to be a man?
Do you want to look glamorous, more of a night time look?
Are you just into being wild and outrageous?

Your goals will help guide you. Personally, I think the first one is the hardest to do. But, if you can accomplish it, you can easily do the second two.

Now, first I would leverage off of your strengths. You are young, you have a terrific body, you have a naturally pretty face, and I don't see much of a beard. Many gals here would kill for any one of these four things. Count your blessings.

Now, I'm assuming the current outfit is more from the third goal I listed above. But, I'm going to recommend things that will get you started on the first goal.

Keep the skirt, the top and the jewelry, they are very cute, and hopefully you have not stretched that top out to where it is unusable.

Spend some money on a real good wig. Halloween wigs though inexpensive will not allow you to pass. Remove the breast forms or balloons from your blouse. Believe it or not, with your bod and cute face, you probably don't need any chest enhancement what so ever. Check out the GG at your school, a lot of the really cute girls your age have no boobs what so ever!

Now, go to a salon and get your eyebrows plucked. It will make you an even cuter boy than what you already are. Moving down to the legs, either shave them or wear black tights. Only little girls in grade school wear white hose. And nothing says girl like a pair of cute pumps. Now maybe it was raining that day and you had to wear the boots to keep dry, but again with those legs babe, oh please, just for us, get some cute strappy things!:love:

Shortlaguna you're Italian honey and Italian's do it with passion. Show us your passion and come and post some real cute pictures for us. I really think you could be a real stunner!

Love, Tracy

shortlaguna
03-26-2008, 07:21 PM
You guys are really supportive. Even though there are doubters to my sincerity, I still appreciate all the feedback.:love:

crusadergirl
03-27-2008, 02:15 AM
You didn't do bad for a first try. But its not the look of a guy wanting to look like a girl. I have to agree with others it seems more like a costume. And i did laugh the first time i seen your pic. Have some fun with it.

Raquel June
03-27-2008, 06:38 AM
I love the sparkly skirt!

I don't think the boobs are quite as big as they look at first ... I think there may be a bit of an optical illusion going on with the way your top is cut -- we'd need a profile shot to really tell what your boobs look like.

karynspanties
03-27-2008, 10:01 AM
Boobs.....way over the top.
Wig......well, not my cup of tea.
Same for the outfit.
If you went out like that, I would be willing to bet there where alot of stares. It's just not a good look. Sorry, just my opinion. I myself am a bit of an exhibitionist, but I do try and blend in. You do not blend in at all dressed that way. And to be honest, it kind of offends me. This type of outfit is what gives cd's a bad rap. My wife used to work at a department store and saw a few cd's shopping. The ones that blended in, were not laughed or pointed at, but the ones dressed as you were. If thet were too outlandish, they were asked to leave by security as to not offend or upset the other shoppers. Again, just an opinion and you asked.

karla2016
03-27-2008, 12:25 PM
You are right.

NicoleR
03-27-2008, 01:36 PM
as a GG, i believe you have the basis of a good start body wise (your own body). however, that look will definitely not blend in (and if you're nervous--will surely attract attention).

really observe GGs. that look i've only seen on women who work in clubs as go-go dancers, exotic dancers, waitstaff etc. even then, they don't dress exactly like that.

boob-wise, bigger is not always better--def. smaller w/the twins there. a better wig that's not so shiney. that looks more like a costume wig.

makeup: i had a client in a few weeks ago and many cd's think that a good makeup look needs to have colored eye shadow. unless the makeup requires it for haute couture or something costumey--the best eye shadow is done in neutral tones.

the next time you're in a store, pick up a people or star magazine. look at the celebrities like jennifer lopez, eva longoria, charlize theron. all their makeups are stunning but most are done with varied neutral tones with different degrees of intensity. some of the younger women do color (especially with a lot of 80s revival) but that does not look good on everyone--and on men--only draws attention to low eyebrow bones, thick eyebrows and low eye space.

the reason many female impersonators can get away with crazy colors--they've often had cosmetic surgery to lift their eyes, reshape the brow bone and other facial procedures to have more female facial characteristics.

keep trying! there's plenty of information on these forums to assist you.

lacyinsd
03-27-2008, 02:31 PM
I agree that dresssing up is fun but I don't think you went out anywhere.

If you are serious about dressing and going out, then put effort into your appearance rather than beer and a caricature of our lifestyle.

Goodness gracious.

All you had to do was look at Member photo contributions and read from Lounge contributions... you would have seen the inappropriate scope of your effort.

Wake up.

shortlaguna
03-27-2008, 06:33 PM
I agree that dresssing up is fun but I don't think you went out anywhere.

If you are serious about dressing and going out, then put effort into your appearance rather than beer and a caricature of our lifestyle.

Goodness gracious.

All you had to do was look at Member photo contributions and read from Lounge contributions... you would have seen the inappropriate scope of your effort.

Wake up.

gee, a little harsh and judgemental..Is this called for??

I most certainly did go out AND I was trying to have fun with it..don't drag queens go over the top sometimes for a gas???

I realized it was something I was more interested in then I originally thought..

I would like to continue these adventures and sure, I won't always go "big boob" stylin'..but I will always have fun with it.......

Deborah_UK
03-28-2008, 03:08 AM

If you didn't want people to be "harsh and judgemental" then you should not have said "your true thoughts are welcome". Having done so, then people will say what they feel.

I rarely comment on pictures because for every truly stunning girl there is another "bloke in a dress" pic, but it takes courage to post pics, and there is usually some positive to take from every picture,

so now having responded to this thread I will break my own usual silence - you look really slim - so I could kill you for that! :D

(btw what do you have on your feet - boxing boots?)

JessieB
03-28-2008, 10:14 AM
I most certainly did go out AND I was trying to have fun with it..don't drag queens go over the top sometimes for a gas???Okay, so I'll repeat the questions that you ignored -- where did you go dressed like that, and what kind of reactions did you encounter?

I would like to continue these adventures and sure, I won't always go "big boob" stylin'..but I will always have fun with it.......Knock yourself out, but fwiw, I for one would never be caught out in public in the company of someone who looks you do in that pic.

Vicky_Scot
03-28-2008, 11:31 AM

You asked for truth and honesty and you got it.

I most certainly did go out AND I was trying to have fun with it..don't drag queens go over the top sometimes for a gas???

Your no drag queen honey. I think drag queens would be insulted by your statement above if they saw your pic.

Xx Vicky xX

lacyinsd
03-28-2008, 12:02 PM
You are wasting everyones time with a ridiculous question that has an obvious answer.

I stand by my original answer. You look terrible and your posting was pointless.

You invited any critique then pretend to be hurt by the truth.

Take your college prank to You Tube.

Go away...please.

Julie York
03-28-2008, 02:24 PM
Wow this is an interesting one!

I think you are actually a closet CD only your friends don't know. They think you're just a party animal who's 'good for a laugh'. (Are we all having a laugh now?) But there's a few giveaway touches that only a CD would bother with. A guy just doing a half-arsed Drag Queen look would go for the silly boobs and halloween wig so as to not be taken too seriously and out themselves. But you threw in a few other touches that were not necessary for a party costume.

I wait with interest for the follow up 'improved' photo. Because either you'll realise that you've made a big mistake and do it right or you'll disappear into the sunset.

I am torn between doubting your sincerity or your sanity for posting a photo that is obviously a piss-take.

But I still think you are a CD!

Mary Lee
03-28-2008, 04:44 PM
To me it looks like the pic is a conposit of many pics.

docrobbysherry
03-28-2008, 06:16 PM
It looks like u dressed up for a comedy costume party. And the costume u chose was a "female". That is what u look like. A guy dressed up to look like a "guy pretending to look sort of like a woman". In a comedic way!

I dressed that way 20 years ago, for a Halloween party, and left my full beard on. Because dressing like a woman was supposed to be a joke! That was way before I began CDing.

If u really want to look like a hot woman, u can! But it will require more effort on your part. Please show us how you've progressed in your next pics!

shortlaguna
03-31-2008, 04:03 AM
You are wasting everyones time with a ridiculous question that has an obvious answer.

I stand by my original answer. You look terrible and your posting was pointless.

You invited any critique then pretend to be hurt by the truth.

Take your college prank to You Tube.

Go away...please.

Wow you are pretty new here as well and already you are trying to show me the door, that's not very nice.:Playnice: I really don't need to try and convince anyone of who and what I really am. If you don't believe me thats ok, it only shows you're own insecurities.

Thanks to the girls out there that have made a positive contribution.:hugs:

Amy Hepker
03-31-2008, 04:42 AM
Breasts are to big and you need to smile if you are enjoying being female.

slamddoger
03-31-2008, 06:57 AM
you need help .to put thing togather

Vicky_Scot
03-31-2008, 09:35 AM
Wow you are pretty new here as well and already you are trying to show me the door, that's not very nice.:Playnice: I really don't need to try and convince anyone of who and what I really am. If you don't believe me thats ok, it only shows you're own insecurities.

I nearly wet myself when I read that.

Maybe you should not ask for opinions if you can not handle what you get.

Xx Vicky xX

Michelle04240
04-01-2008, 09:23 AM
Wow...getting a bit warm in this thread.

Anyway...Umm...If your having fun then I say have at it. As an over the top costume it looks great. As anything else is does not work. The wig is not right, the boobs need to be deflated just a tad, and a little work on hips would help.

lacyinsd
04-01-2008, 01:23 PM
well...it says 'new member' but if you actually learned anything in school, you would have moved your druken eyes down an inch to see that I have been a member since 2005.

You were still collecting Picachu cards and figurines then.

Sad you are wasting everyones time.

shortlaguna
04-06-2008, 12:54 AM
well...it says 'new member' but if you actually learned anything in school, you would have moved your druken eyes down an inch to see that I have been a member since 2005.

You were still collecting Picachu cards and figurines then.

Sad you are wasting everyones time.

hate on hater...what ever makes u feel better about yourself..

gagirl1
04-06-2008, 02:51 AM
i'm confused. this is the first post i've noticed on here in which the majority of posters are openly mean and against the poster's pictures. so laguna wants some ridiculousness in his/her pictures. what happened to the accepting nature of this forum? what happened to the spirit of, " we are different from the norm and that is why we all come here and converse?" so laguna went nutso with the breasts. how is that different from one of us wearing tights, heels, skirts, etc? in the public's eye it's all crazy. we shouldn't judge as most of the world does. but, on a side note, if you want to look more feminine, laguna, tone down the boobies, or at least make them more shapely. other than that, kudos for having the balls to post that picture.

kay_jessica
04-06-2008, 04:56 AM
i'm confused. this is the first post i've noticed on here in which the majority of posters are openly mean and against the poster's pictures. so laguna wants some ridiculousness in his/her pictures. what happened to the accepting nature of this forum? what happened to the spirit of, " we are different from the norm and that is why we all come here and converse?" so laguna went nutso with the breasts. how is that different from one of us wearing tights, heels, skirts, etc? in the public's eye it's all crazy. we shouldn't judge as most of the world does. but, on a side note, if you want to look more feminine, laguna, tone down the boobies, or at least make them more shapely. other than that, kudos for having the balls to post that picture.

This thread has gone hostile because of the way Laguna has reacted.

This is the second post i.e the one immediately after her picture.

She becomes very defensive in her second reply, the first to a truly honest response from Skirt_Lover to her question

I am sorry that you feel that way, but you are entitled to your own opinion. The "wool" I tried to pull over wasn't this community's but society's eyes. I am in college and I am forced to live a lie every day so I won't be outkast and can finish my education. One day a year, I can be the "true me" without the ridicules of society's standards and look who decides to judge me!

I would like to thank everyone who gave me a frank critique. I've learned a few a few tricks from you and my next photo should be better. I had to borrow these clothes and accessories from different individuals. It looks like I am set for a shopping spree: maybe brunette hair- just below my shoulders, just below the knee skirt- I was thinking pantsuit but that might be too manish, and yes- smaller boobs with a better bra.

Until the next time, I might even give it a go during spring break!

I must agree with Lacyinds, I don't think she went out (except to a mardigra). Again Lucyinsd was being hoest and franck as requested. Laguna response was:

I realized it was something I was more interested in then I originally thought..

I would like to continue these adventures and sure, I won't always go "big boob" stylin'..but I will always have fun with it.......

The answer is yes, because Laguna asked for it.

The thread deteriorates only because Laguna can not accept that she is wrong and that she is actually making a fool of herself.

Her continued responses to Lucyinds indicates her own insecurities and naivety

So Gagirl she asked for honest opinion, she got it in polite positive terms, she turned it to very negative thread. So now its about time she got a fully honest opinion

Laguna, take note, I'm not new here and if you want to dress to go out you got to do a hell of a lot better that that. Sure its ok for a fancy dress party or a money raising spectacle event. But to pass out there in the real world, not in a million years luv. You got it ALL wrong, your hair - its looks like a synthetic party wig. Your boobs well they aren't. Your clothes are way to small and pose is just not so.

Its upto you now Laguna, you started this you can finish it. Learn from it and you might shorten that million years somewhat.

Kay

shortlaguna
04-25-2008, 12:16 AM
well, maybe we should start over ladies..sorry if I became irritated by some of the comments..I should've known better..anyways, was hoping to turn a new leaf here. I've gone on a few more escapes and I've really enjoyed myself..I want to be able to come here for advice and I hope you don't mind helping me. Thanks to everyone that took the time to give constructive cristism. I do appericate it! Thanks..Love to all!!

P.S. I prefer to be called Shorty instead of Laguna if you don't mind..Thanks again..:love:

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/929/shortyyfr0.jpg

tricia_uktv
04-25-2008, 12:37 AM

Then work on your wig and make-up. Practice, practice, practice. You will get there in the end. Good luck, and well done on getting out,

shortlaguna
04-25-2008, 12:41 AM
Then work on your wig and make-up. Practice, practice, practice. You will get there in the end. Good luck, and well done on getting out,

THANK YOU!!! I probably should've shaved too!!! hehehe That was the first time, forgive me...I've learned alot already from all of you...New pics will come soon, I'm thinking about attending an event this weekend and will unleash the new and improved shorty!!!!!

slamddoger
04-25-2008, 07:04 AM
may sug. that go out to the mail. see how aer dress and there shipe are you need to do some home work:brolleyes:

shortlaguna
04-25-2008, 08:49 AM
may sug. that go out to the mail. see how aer dress and there shipe are you need to do some home work:brolleyes:

someone wanna translate this?? ahahahahahahah

lacyinsd
04-25-2008, 03:03 PM
You should understand what was written.

You have been printing "dribble" for weeks yourself.

shortlaguna
04-25-2008, 03:48 PM
You should understand what was written.

You have been printing "dribble" for weeks yourself.

I don't think so..I'm educated...

TSchapes
04-25-2008, 08:13 PM
Don't get baited by some of the negative nonsense here. I believe in you. If you would like to email me just to run some pics past me before you do post or need anything, let me know. I'd love to see you knock their socks off honey!

Love, Tracy

Alex!
04-26-2008, 11:07 AM
I think folks here have provided good advice.

I also will say this, as an experienced crossdresser - observe women in your age group (don't we all anyway?) and find out what they are wearing and what kind of makeup they are using. Emulate them and practice nailing a look, yet always paying attention to being yourself (in other words, if the outfit doesn't suit your personality, try something else).

Starting off, we have a tendency to go for trashy or ****ty or "young girly". This is natural. Then comes the refinement and polish mixed with your personality. If your aim is to go in public, then this is especially important. In the privacy of your own home, anything goes :)

Dr.Susan
04-26-2008, 10:32 PM
Ahh... laughter is the best medicine. That prescription has been filled nicely. A good dose of cross dressing cures all. Thank you all for an enjoyable read.

truknights
04-27-2008, 05:16 AM
you look gorgeous...understanding is not the question...being who you are is most important...gray areas will be just that gray areas....not everyone enjoys others happiness...so go do what makes you happy...fondly deanna

CD Susan
04-28-2008, 10:49 PM
You say you are just starting to cd and you have the courage to go out in public dressed that way? I think you would have drawn a lot of attention and if that did not bother you then you are a lot braver than most of us. If this post is for real then all Ican say is you will make a great cd with some refinement and a better choice in clothing. You already have the courage and fortitude to express yourself uninhibited.

marykrissmithcd
05-03-2008, 09:15 AM
If you are trying to blend in, that look won't work. Looks like you're a street walker. Look around at what normal women wear and copy that. If you're looking for attention, you got it.

adelle
05-03-2008, 12:45 PM
tone down the boobs hun, in south africa it would have been stolen by now, rest looks exellent
hugz Adelle

adelle
05-03-2008, 12:46 PM
i agree with tracy just be your self

Sarah Doepner
05-03-2008, 12:55 PM
Unless I see a photo that shows "Shorty" is taking in the advice that has been given, I'm leaning toward what Lacyinsd is saying. We are being taken for a ride here.

The second photo showing a closeup with makeup and prominant beard stubble told me Shorty is just trying to jerk us around. Shorty, if you are serious, let's see a photo where you really try to follow some fo the advice being offered.

I'll be happy to apologize if you really do have this need in you and you are going to try. Otherwise, don't waste our time and good intentions by trying to manipulate us.

Emily Anderson
05-03-2008, 01:04 PM
Hmmm, Shorty, I don't believe a word of it... As someone pointed out, let's see how far this goes. If you are serious then at least shave next time around, and drop the zeppelins.

Alex!
05-03-2008, 01:58 PM
Yeah. I'm inclined to agree with some folks here - this looks like a put-on, and I'm embarassed that I didn't really see it this way before. In this light, it seems like the kind of thing I saw in college and in the military - guys dressing up like "women" as part of a bet or a dare. I suppose I was thinking we should be giving everyone the benefit of the doubt, but...

What is interesting is that such a thing can backfire, because it is easy to match the "en femme" photo with the male persona in this case.

Paige.
05-03-2008, 02:44 PM
Frankly I'm insulted and disgusted.

This is the type of thing that makes us angry. If you are going to dress like a woman the least you can do is is make some attempt to do it right.

I think his whole thread is a spam and a joke.

TSchapes
05-03-2008, 05:35 PM
Or, how about judge not, lest ye be judged?

Gals, I can only assume from reading Shortlaguna's past posts in other sections that she is sincere. This might have been her litmus test of us to see whether we can live and let live.

In fact I would like to thank Shortlaguna for one of her posts on female voice training. She posted one of the most informative Youtube videos on the subject. See her post here "Is Voice Beauty?" (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79539). Is this a person that hates us? I don't think so.

So, if I'm wrong what's the worst that would happen? Shorty will continue dressing the way she does, and we'll continue doing what we do. Is it the way Shorty dresses that keeps us in the closet or is it our own insistence of staying there ourselves that it the problem?

Nicole Erin
05-03-2008, 06:31 PM
Well, we DO have all styles of CD here.

Maybe she just needs a lot of work?

You know if it IS a prank, it reminds me of this one guy we had on another forum a while back who was there for some college study, he was claiming to go to Iraq just to see the reactions.

And in light of what Andrea said - one could not easily spot that this would be a prank cause some of the girls that have posted their photos actually look a lot worse, and they are actually TRYING to look good.
Ya just never know.

RockerTerri
05-03-2008, 08:55 PM
That took guts. :thumbsup:

Terri

Daphne
05-03-2008, 09:11 PM
Sorry Hun, I wouldn't go out in public looking like that in a million years!!!!

I know everyone's told you this before, but tone down the breasts woman!:eek:

I'm sorry, but that look just wants to make me stay hidden.

Just my :2c:

Jilmac
05-03-2008, 09:14 PM
The silver wig just isn't you, try a darker shade. I like big boobs too but yours are WAAAY too big. Big ones are nice but thay should be more proportionate to your body. Take a look at gg's, pick several and emulate their style, It's better if you blend in rather than stand out. Luv and Jill

Ibuki_Warpetal
05-03-2008, 10:14 PM
I vote troll, unless he posts pics showing he actually tried.

AmandaM
05-03-2008, 10:34 PM
Doing pretty good. Need to do something better with the hair. Try for the "natural female look" first. When you get that down, you can try different themes.

Melinda G
05-04-2008, 11:33 AM
Since you did ask, I think you're yanking our chain. Looks like you're auditioning for a Budweiser commercial.:doh:

iwearstockings
05-04-2008, 01:44 PM
Its a tough call you have to admit!! I agree with skirtlover that you're probably taking the piss..but hey dude, so what? It is supposed to be fun and so I should also mention..

Your legs do look great in a skirt, so even if you haven't before i think you should continue to wear one!

I also kind of like the ridiculous Barbie doll look, it is silly and funny and very camp but who gay or straight could fail to love big hair, massive tits and tiny skirt?:tongueout