PDA

View Full Version : Funny comments in the car

karynspanties
03-25-2008, 05:42 AM
I just thought I would share some of the comments my wife and I made to each other in the car on saturday. Nothing bad, just humorous I thought.
We were on our way "up north" ( we live in Michigan) to visit family. As we were driving, I kept adjusting the heat and the vents on my side of the car. She is just watching, not saying a word. I finally closed the on vent because no matter what I did, the heat was still hitting me in the face. I hate that. Well she was just looking at me shaking her head. I said "what?" and she just says "sometimes your just a girl" and I replied "yup, got my big girl panties on too". She knows I dress and buys me stuff on a regular basis. Then on the way back that night, she starts to take off her bra. She does this on long rides. I just looked at her and she says "hey, I gotta get comfy, it's a long ride". A few minute later, I start to chuckle and she asks me what's so funny?
I said " You take off your bra to get comfortable......and I put one on to get comfortable"........she just laughed because she knows I do!
I just thought a few of you ladies would find some humor in this as I did.

Karyn

Mary Morgan
03-25-2008, 05:59 AM
It sounds like a wonderful relationship. I would suggest spending as much time in the car as possible, just being girls.

Daintre
03-25-2008, 06:20 AM
Sounds like you and your wife have a very good relationship, great to see.

Michelle-NC
03-25-2008, 06:23 AM
Don't you love those moments? I have a very supportive wife and have had similiar experiences. We are lucky girls indeed.

Vicky_Scot
03-25-2008, 06:39 AM
The OP reminds me of a post I seen somewhere a while back.

It was a guy talking about when he and his wife got back home from work at night.

The first thing his wife did on getting home was whip of her skirt, blouse, bra, heels,tights etc and slip into a jogging suit and the first thing he did was whip of his work clothes and slip into tights, bra and panties, skirt, blouse, heels etc.

I found the post amusing.

Xx Vicky xX

Chari
03-25-2008, 07:50 AM
Lingerie statistics show that 8 out of 10 women are wearing the wrong size bra! Maybe that's why your wife takes hers off while traveling! I thought my bra was suppose to tug and pull, but on a bra shopping trip with my SO, she got measured by an expert and found out she was wearing a bra too small for her figure. Laughingly my SO asked the SA to fit me also - which she did without hesitation. Seems I too was wearing the wrong size bra! :heehee:

Enjoy life, Chari

Patti Girl
03-25-2008, 08:09 AM
Karyn,

I thought you were going to tell us either that your wife gave the bra to you to put on ;-)

Patti

victoriamwilliams1
03-25-2008, 06:24 PM
Now that is funny, from your area up north is a long drive!

ColletteCD
03-25-2008, 07:30 PM
I see the humor as well. My wife doesn't like to wear the corsolette that she wore in our wedding. I find it the most sexy thing she owns, and shares.

Amy Hepker
03-25-2008, 07:42 PM
You are both RIGHT!!!!

Ana5551
03-25-2008, 07:43 PM
I also have a wife that is supportive and makes similar comments, especially when I spend an hour in the bathroom primping!!

jennCD
03-26-2008, 12:56 AM
You two sound much like my wife and I,.. tho of course, if she knew I was wearing a bra while driving, I think she'd have much more to say about it...

:)
jenn

Dalece
03-26-2008, 02:13 AM
That was good I loved it.

Angie G
03-26-2008, 02:36 AM
Well it sound like your wife is a really cool lady. :hugs:
Angie